Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49953
    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    The one in Cumming?
    Is there another one?

  2. #49952
    Quote Originally Posted by FauxLegend  [View Original Post]
    I remember Jane. She left five years ago. SMFH.
    She did? I was there about 3 years ago and I got her. I remember I saw her the day of Snowpocalypse in 2014. I just left there and it started to snow real hard. We always joked about it whenever I saw her. She always tell me after I left she closed the shop for the day. I know Anna is gone. She was cute too and had a nice ass on her. Jane took over the store. If Jane did leave, anyone know where she went? If it's to a HE place, I'm so there LOL.

  3. #49951
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    3230 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
    This is like a pocket listing, don't see anything on RMs under this address.

    Yixin shows up on yelp. I'm going to stop by next time in the area.

  4. #49950

    When?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I do remember always having to call and ask for Jane. Nine times out of 10 I got her. She'll let you rub her cute little ass on the flip but that's all. If you request it she will walk on your back.
    I remember Jane. She left five years ago. SMFH.

  5. #49949
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    This place is on Marietta Hwy just west of Roswell Road / Alpharetta Hwy. It used to be called Chi Massage but it is now Anna's Massage Therapy. You can google the address and directions. I agree with MA. Jane gives one of the best therapeutic massages I have ever had. She is excellent at back walking. She will let you rub her butt, but she wears several pairs of underwear to minimize contact. Nevertheless, it is an enjoyable hour. Called ahead as she gets very busy during the day.
    You have it backwards, it was originally called Anna's and is now Chi Massage. I was just there last night.

  6. #49948

    Which golden?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoLeyenda  [View Original Post]
    Outstanding review of the most talked about girl there on RM, the review aligns with all the positive comments on this board.
    The one in Cumming?

  7. #49947

    City of Norcross

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoony  [View Original Post]
    I didn't drive over yet, but as of 2 weeks ago, they told me they were relocating and that they'd give me a call once up and running. From what I understand, county isn't renewing licenses for massage parlors.
    No, the county actually has nothing to do with it, its the city of Norcross / Peachtree corners.

    Chalet, Luna, Angel, Healing spa, Lemon to name a few all had either licenses not renewed or were raided and shut down. And that's all within the past year.

  8. #49946
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAndAlone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this place still open or they moved recently? Tried calling but no answers.
    I didn't drive over yet, but as of 2 weeks ago, they told me they were relocating and that they'd give me a call once up and running. From what I understand, county isn't renewing licenses for massage parlors.

  9. #49945

    Ings Massage on Mansell

    Went to Ings which is a new place on Mansell Rd. Super nice interior and very clearly renovated.

    1 hour massage was just okay with nothing more on the flip. Went to Jolin after to get what was needed.

  10. #49944

    Anna's Massage / Chi Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I do remember always having to call and ask for Jane. Nine times out of 10 I got her. She'll let you rub her cute little ass on the flip but that's all. If you request it she will walk on your back.
    This place is on Marietta Hwy just west of Roswell Road / Alpharetta Hwy. It used to be called Chi Massage but it is now Anna's Massage Therapy. You can google the address and directions. I agree with MA. Jane gives one of the best therapeutic massages I have ever had. She is excellent at back walking. She will let you rub her butt, but she wears several pairs of underwear to minimize contact. Nevertheless, it is an enjoyable hour. Called ahead as she gets very busy during the day.

  11. #49943
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller501  [View Original Post]
    Is this on Steve Reynolds near Satellite Blvd?
    3230 Steve Reynolds Blvd.

  12. #49942
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I do remember always having to call and ask for Jane. Nine times out of 10 I got her. She'll let you rub her cute little ass on the flip but that's all. If you request it she will walk on your back.
    BTW who did you see on the tenth visit and how was her butt?

  13. #49941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Any new spots for a legit massage from a decent girl with a clean spot? Like, a good massage. I don't care about the extra.
    Best legit massage anywhere is at Brannon Square shopping center in Roswell on Alpharetta Highway. Don't even try to touch the MT, it's as legit as legit goes but the massage is outstanding, bar none.

  14. #49940

    Yi Xin

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationalchamp  [View Original Post]
    Went to see my old reliable Lily today. Was short on time so dropped in on short notice after setting appt w Lily. We skipped the massage and went straight to biz. BBBJ, Daty quick cfs and out the door.

    On the way in saw a cute 30-40's Chinese girl on her phone out front. Always enjoy my time w Lily but always on the hunt for some young'ish strange. Didn't get a name but will give her a try on my next visit.
    Is this on Steve Reynolds near Satellite Blvd?

  15. #49939
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoLeyenda  [View Original Post]
    The name of the place is Chi's Massage, you have to call for an appointment though.
    Yeah, I do remember always having to call and ask for Jane. Nine times out of 10 I got her. She'll let you rub her cute little ass on the flip but that's all. If you request it she will walk on your back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape