Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 59499
-
09-09-22 22:43 #49959Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-09-22 22:41 #49958Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-09-22 20:09 #49957Senior Member

Posts: 357Indeed
Golden foot job over in Chamblee I think.
Originally Posted by ElChinoLeyenda
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 19:36 #49956

Posts: 682If she did leave? I told you she did.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 18:23 #49955

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-09-22 17:23 #49954Banned Member

Posts: 2410Peachtree Corners to be specific.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:20 #49953Banned Member

Posts: 2410Is there another one?
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:07 #49952Senior Member

Posts: 4061She did? I was there about 3 years ago and I got her. I remember I saw her the day of Snowpocalypse in 2014. I just left there and it started to snow real hard. We always joked about it whenever I saw her. She always tell me after I left she closed the shop for the day. I know Anna is gone. She was cute too and had a nice ass on her. Jane took over the store. If Jane did leave, anyone know where she went? If it's to a HE place, I'm so there LOL.
Originally Posted by FauxLegend
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 15:15 #49951Senior Member

Posts: 241This is like a pocket listing, don't see anything on RMs under this address.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Yixin shows up on yelp. I'm going to stop by next time in the area.
-
09-09-22 14:27 #49950

Posts: 682When?
I remember Jane. She left five years ago. SMFH.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 13:46 #49949Banned Member

Posts: 2410You have it backwards, it was originally called Anna's and is now Chi Massage. I was just there last night.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 13:42 #49948Senior Member

Posts: 357Which golden?
The one in Cumming?
Originally Posted by ElChinoLeyenda
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 13:30 #49947Senior Member

Posts: 1456City of Norcross
No, the county actually has nothing to do with it, its the city of Norcross / Peachtree corners.
Originally Posted by Monsoony
[View Original Post]
Chalet, Luna, Angel, Healing spa, Lemon to name a few all had either licenses not renewed or were raided and shut down. And that's all within the past year.
-
09-09-22 10:00 #49946Senior Member

Posts: 97I didn't drive over yet, but as of 2 weeks ago, they told me they were relocating and that they'd give me a call once up and running. From what I understand, county isn't renewing licenses for massage parlors.
Originally Posted by NewAndAlone
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 02:08 #49945Senior Member

Posts: 43Ings Massage on Mansell
Went to Ings which is a new place on Mansell Rd. Super nice interior and very clearly renovated.
1 hour massage was just okay with nothing more on the flip. Went to Jolin after to get what was needed.










Reply With Quote





