Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 59503
-
09-10-22 21:30 #49963Senior Member

Posts: 352There is always Luba if you can do it. She works for some guys, but not for me!
Originally Posted by NastyNate3
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 16:56 #49962Senior Member

Posts: 61There are a couple of CAMPs and a KAMP in that area. Add Lawrenceville to the map and get a few more options. More legitimate places than HE. No young spinners. Never had any luck near the mall.
Originally Posted by NastyNate3
[View Original Post]
MT.
-
09-10-22 15:55 #49961Senior Member

Posts: 367China Massage. Acworth
Stopped in the other day. Taken back by a girl named Sasha. Short, little round face, trim body, mid 40's, stayed clothed. She didn't speak any American except what is required to provide. Room fee is 70 for the hour. No other negotiation occurred. Massage was pretty good as she took her time. Standard L1 CAMP finish and reward (tip). I'd enjoy a massage with her again.
-
09-10-22 15:12 #49960Regular Member

Posts: 7Dacula, Hamilton Mill, Buford Area?
Can somebody point me in the right direction of a local spot they've had luck at?
Not really looking to travel out of the area.
-
09-09-22 22:43 #49959Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-09-22 22:41 #49958Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-09-22 20:09 #49957Senior Member

Posts: 357Indeed
Golden foot job over in Chamblee I think.
Originally Posted by ElChinoLeyenda
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 19:36 #49956

Posts: 682If she did leave? I told you she did.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 18:23 #49955

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-09-22 17:23 #49954Banned Member

Posts: 2410Peachtree Corners to be specific.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:20 #49953Banned Member

Posts: 2410Is there another one?
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:07 #49952Senior Member

Posts: 4061She did? I was there about 3 years ago and I got her. I remember I saw her the day of Snowpocalypse in 2014. I just left there and it started to snow real hard. We always joked about it whenever I saw her. She always tell me after I left she closed the shop for the day. I know Anna is gone. She was cute too and had a nice ass on her. Jane took over the store. If Jane did leave, anyone know where she went? If it's to a HE place, I'm so there LOL.
Originally Posted by FauxLegend
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 15:15 #49951Senior Member

Posts: 241This is like a pocket listing, don't see anything on RMs under this address.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Yixin shows up on yelp. I'm going to stop by next time in the area.
-
09-09-22 14:27 #49950

Posts: 682When?
I remember Jane. She left five years ago. SMFH.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 13:46 #49949Banned Member

Posts: 2410You have it backwards, it was originally called Anna's and is now Chi Massage. I was just there last night.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





