Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 387 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5803
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4228

    Incalls?

    Incalls? So is she advertising elsewhere than Seeking?

    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    She's worth the price of admission for Seeking. Now she's doing in calls down in Orange County.

  2. #4227

    Cuban Betty

    She is supposedly being advertised as Latina Luna by a K-org.

    Anyone seen her lately? How does she look like?

    Anyone care to share ad links to pictures?

    I can't seem to find any.

  3. #4226
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryInterest  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/QUEENshelby

    260 bbfscip msog.

    Saw her few years ago, for 180 bbfscip. Noticed she was back in town, and hoped she still had the same figure. I was wrong. She's more wrecked, saggy and skinny than Jensweethearts. Bummer, won't be repeating.
    Yah, I was one pf her first customers when she first came onto HX and was good looking and skinny with a nice tight ass and couche.

    I BBFS cip her every appt and I think it was a about 12 or 13 appts ciping her.

    She loves her 420 and than got a douchebag bf than they split and she came back for awhile and more ciping.

    Got another BF he knocked her up and has been off and on HX with new handles as well.

    Saw she came back and I follow her snapchat and could tell she gained weight but when I got appt and the door opened. I was like damn WTF happened and she has really let herself go physically and mentally!

    I still went through with appt and caught up with her life and baby issues and etc.

    She has Fat ass now, saggy boobs, couche is loose and glad I hit that kitty cause when I went down for some HelloKitty I could start to smell it.

    Hit her "now" round ass from the back and pounded away in mish till bare completion.

    I won't repeat and hopefully she get her shit together cause she was one cool chick to bang!

  4. #4225
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/QUEENshelby

    260 bbfscip msog.

    Saw her few years ago, for 180 bbfscip. Noticed she was back in town, and hoped she still had the same figure. I was wrong. She's more wrecked, saggy and skinny than Jensweethearts. Bummer, won't be repeating.

  5. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    Have you raw dogged her current friend yet? Pics look intriguing, but I don't gamble anymore.
    Mayumi wanted $180 for the friend so I went and saw Viet Kim instead at $220. The Viet Kim session is longer and I am more comfortable in the rundown motel setting vs. an Irvine garden apartment where everybody in the complex knows what Mayumi is doing.

  6. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe the less than half. She asked for 600 for me and said she gets a ton of young good looking guys like me who pay that prices. Because I had asked her if those guys paying those high prices were old sugar daddies or not 🤣.

    The most I would do with her is prob 350 but she would not budge.
    It's not difficult to be younger and better looking than me, but unlikely to have as much money. Pretty easy to get a group of hot girls off seeking on my boat or beach house for a weekend with no promise of money.

    I gave her 400.

  7. #4222
    Phucddover she's a MILF and loves penis inside her and especially if ya know her them 2 holes are open for bare. Of course her mouth is always open 24/7 for BBBJ.

    She is my go to gal on HX for cip and cia for years!

    Plus she always sending out specials if ya subscribe to her network.

    Just saw her again and it was wham bam thankyou mam for them 2 holes of main course bare banging.

  8. #4221
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Less than half.
    I don't believe the less than half. She asked for 600 for me and said she gets a ton of young good looking guys like me who pay that prices. Because I had asked her if those guys paying those high prices were old sugar daddies or not 🤣.

    The most I would do with her is prob 350 but she would not budge.

  9. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeHive5  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her on there and she just asked for 1 k to meet. LOL. So that's a no from me. She quote you guys that high?
    Less than half.

  10. #4219
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Sheeesh she's hot, I may have to take the plunge I don't even use.
    Messaged her on there and she just asked for 1 k to meet. LOL. So that's a no from me. She quote you guys that high?

  11. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    OK, I am not saying SBs are not pros, but for the sake of the argument: a pro advertises, usually on an escort website. There is an explicit exchange of funds for a specific amount of time, services "implied" or explicitly stated. I get this doesn't sound different from SBs. I suppose a non-pro SB doesn't necessarily kick you out after the hour (or whatever) is up, or after the first pop.
    LOL.

    Pro, non-pro, it's all the same. When I'm done, it's time for you to leave.

  12. #4217

    RE: Not sure what is a pro

    OK, I am not saying SBs are not pros, but for the sake of the argument: a pro advertises, usually on an escort website. There is an explicit exchange of funds for a specific amount of time, services "implied" or explicitly stated. I get this doesn't sound different from SBs. I suppose a non-pro SB doesn't necessarily kick you out after the hour (or whatever) is up, or after the first pop.

    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what is a pro, but I saw her on SA. And lets guys come to her apartment.

  13. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Incalls? She's a pro? Does she post anywhere besides SA?
    Not sure what is a pro, but I saw her on SA. And lets guys come to her apartment.

  14. #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    She's worth the price of admission for Seeking. Now she's doing in calls down in Orange County.
    Incalls? She's a pro? Does she post anywhere besides SA?

  15. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Sheeesh she's hot, I may have to take the plunge I don't even use.
    She's worth the price of admission for Seeking. Now she's doing in calls down in Orange County.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape