Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 387 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 5803
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4213
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago and forgot to post. I was in the mood for a skinny white girl so I hit her up. She does look a bit rough but her body is nice and tight. Tiny tits but I didn't mind. She smelled good and gave a decent BBBJ. As others have stated, BBFS is her default. She is a screamer and can take a pounding. Not sure I will repeat because she freaking blows your phone up daily and it gets annoying. Thankfully it's my burner phone but seeing the daily texts from her gets old pretty quick. She does deliver so if you just want a cheap cum dumpster, she's your girl.
    I did not go bare with Jensweethearts but I could tell she would allow it. She takes good direction. Let me face fuck her, but no CIM. She's a spinner. Some pics are with padded bra, but she's a flat A. Did take some nipple pinching. Able to pick her up and fuck her in the air. She has texted me a couple of times desperate for an appointment, but hasn't blown up my phone. I'd repeat with her because she does aim to please. Only turnoffs are her motel is a dump and the room was cluttered. Also, she will pitch a sob story looking for regulars.

  2. #4212

    Oh my

    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in LA and now she's back.

    No mention of a rubber, super hot and I CIP.

    Message on SA, work out your own deal.

    But she for real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-77aa0fd74238

    Hook us up with dets if you get it.
    Sheeesh she's hot, I may have to take the plunge I don't even use.

  3. #4211
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    Have you raw dogged her current friend yet? Pics look intriguing, but I don't gamble anymore.
    I have not. I'm not sure if she has been vaxxed against monkeypox. Mayumi is fully vaxxed.

  4. #4210
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mayumi last week and she said she wasn't going to have any more friend over. I guess she changed her mind and has another senior over there. If she is there in the middle of the week I'll give her a try.
    Have you raw dogged her current friend yet? Pics look intriguing, but I don't gamble anymore.

  5. #4209

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxMonster  [View Original Post]
    She gained that much that fast?? Wow. Honestly she was ok for me. I dunno maybe we just didn't vibe.
    I agree with this I actually went on face time and told her can I see how she currently looks I told her you know what I can't see you traffic rough. I didn't want to tell her Jesus she looks like a Taco Bell combo but she the burrito. She a big girl now.

  6. #4208
    [Deleted by Admin]

  7. #4207
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    A lazy prostitute that hates men and wants guys to get the hell out of there as fast as possible?

    Mayumi is a prime example of why America is in trouble.

    In any other country in the world she'd be forced to get into another line of work or she'd starve to death in some dark alley.

    Here, she flourishes and has more customers then she knows what to do with.

    The American economic systems of incentives, rewards and distribution is completely out of whack with reality.
    Mayumi asked me why I haven't seen her, maybe I have a new friend she says. I tell her I'm nowhere near Irvine so she says.

    Ok.

    When you want to come let me know early.

    Is she that popular still? 20 years ago she was ok, still had shitty attitude. But her skin felt smooth back then not rough like now. I still think she'll be texting me but I'll just have to ignore some more.

  8. #4206
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    A lazy prostitute that hates men and wants guys to get the hell out of there as fast as possible?

    Mayumi is a prime example of why America is in trouble.

    In any other country in the world she'd be forced to get into another line of work or she'd starve to death in some dark alley.

    Here, she flourishes and has more customers then she knows what to do with.

    The American economic systems of incentives, rewards and distribution is completely out of whack with reality.
    Amen. Sad but true!

  9. #4205
    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    Saw one of her past friends once, nothing to write home about. Service was a bit higher quality than a C-org. Mayumi is a granny and I think she is hesitant with younger clients, I'm in my mid 30's and on more than one occasion she implied she didn't like the idea of fucking or ushering someone young enough to be her kid. I got blacklisted even though it was a uneventful encounter on the one time I saw her.

    Shit like above reminds me sometimes the provider just aint interested and nothing you can do about it.
    I'm not sure about that. When I fucked her, I did a little mommy dirty talk, and she went along with it (she's old enough to be my mom, and probably most mongers here). Wasn't that fun fucking her and I wouldn't see her again though.

  10. #4204
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi doesn't want to see younger guys because it is more work her. She loves me because I slip it in and cum fast and get the hell out of there. She hates men.
    A lazy prostitute that hates men and wants guys to get the hell out of there as fast as possible?

    Mayumi is a prime example of why America is in trouble.

    In any other country in the world she'd be forced to get into another line of work or she'd starve to death in some dark alley.

    Here, she flourishes and has more customers then she knows what to do with.

    The American economic systems of incentives, rewards and distribution is completely out of whack with reality.

  11. #4203
    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    Saw one of her past friends once, nothing to write home about. Service was a bit higher quality than a C-org. Mayumi is a granny and I think she is hesitant with younger clients, I'm in my mid 30's and on more than one occasion she implied she didn't like the idea of fucking or ushering someone young enough to be her kid. I got blacklisted even though it was a uneventful encounter on the one time I saw her.

    Shit like above reminds me sometimes the provider just aint interested and nothing you can do about it.
    Mayumi doesn't want to see younger guys because it is more work her. She loves me because I slip it in and cum fast and get the hell out of there. She hates men.

  12. #4202
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mayumi last week and she said she wasn't going to have any more friend over. I guess she changed her mind and has another senior over there. If she is there in the middle of the week I'll give her a try.
    Saw one of her past friends once, nothing to write home about. Service was a bit higher quality than a C-org. Mayumi is a granny and I think she is hesitant with younger clients, I'm in my mid 30's and on more than one occasion she implied she didn't like the idea of fucking or ushering someone young enough to be her kid. I got blacklisted even though it was a uneventful encounter on the one time I saw her.

    Shit like above reminds me sometimes the provider just aint interested and nothing you can do about it.

  13. #4201

    New frriend

    I saw Mayumi last week and she said she wasn't going to have any more friend over. I guess she changed her mind and has another senior over there. If she is there in the middle of the week I'll give her a try.

  14. #4200
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Alexis can't seem to hang on to partners and roomies. Like you said shady tendencies.

    The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.
    Damn she still around?

  15. #4199
    I remember seeing her one time, when she first hit hx. We fucked, she sucked me off, made her tear up a bit with deepthroating. We hugged and said goodbye. She then texts me 15 minutes later saying since I made her cry, she can't see me anymore LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Fact you are asking about Carli via PD means you ain't a Hx member.

    Because Hx long time members be knowing her as Alexis, and they be barebacking her since 2015 LOL.

    I be one of the first to rawdog and creampie her, back when she be so skinny. Think 5'10" and 135 lbs. Check her old pics. She don't look like this no more.

    Best dates be the dirt cheap BBBJCIM at her house in the IE. Would stop by, drop my pants, she be sucking every drop of my hot cum and swallow it all. Cheapest I paid I think was 60 bucks.

    I stopped seeing her many years ago because she got big. Last time I saw her Feb 2022 and she be at least 200 lbs. So I creampied her pregnant roomie SunshineLovely instead. Pregnant but still skinny and with a full thick bushy pussy. My type. Filled her up a few times before she left CA.

    Maybe Carli from PD let you bareback her in 2022 but I doubt she be charging her old SweetAlexis44 rates ha! She be always hosting gangbang parties thru Hx. She still has old porn vids online.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape