Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 5803
-
09-10-22 12:40 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 30I did not go bare with Jensweethearts but I could tell she would allow it. She takes good direction. Let me face fuck her, but no CIM. She's a spinner. Some pics are with padded bra, but she's a flat A. Did take some nipple pinching. Able to pick her up and fuck her in the air. She has texted me a couple of times desperate for an appointment, but hasn't blown up my phone. I'd repeat with her because she does aim to please. Only turnoffs are her motel is a dump and the room was cluttered. Also, she will pitch a sob story looking for regulars.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 12:16 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 67Oh my
Sheeesh she's hot, I may have to take the plunge I don't even use.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 11:58 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 2085I have not. I'm not sure if she has been vaxxed against monkeypox. Mayumi is fully vaxxed.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 19:19 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 450Have you raw dogged her current friend yet? Pics look intriguing, but I don't gamble anymore.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 02:23 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 293Yup
I agree with this I actually went on face time and told her can I see how she currently looks I told her you know what I can't see you traffic rough. I didn't want to tell her Jesus she looks like a Taco Bell combo but she the burrito. She a big girl now.
Originally Posted by MaxMonster
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 02:18 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 293[Deleted by Admin]
-
09-05-22 20:57 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 1657Mayumi asked me why I haven't seen her, maybe I have a new friend she says. I tell her I'm nowhere near Irvine so she says.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Ok.
When you want to come let me know early.
Is she that popular still? 20 years ago she was ok, still had shitty attitude. But her skin felt smooth back then not rough like now. I still think she'll be texting me but I'll just have to ignore some more.
-
09-05-22 17:43 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 117Amen. Sad but true!
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 14:14 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 59I'm not sure about that. When I fucked her, I did a little mommy dirty talk, and she went along with it (she's old enough to be my mom, and probably most mongers here). Wasn't that fun fucking her and I wouldn't see her again though.
Originally Posted by Anontt6
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 16:38 #4204Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687A lazy prostitute that hates men and wants guys to get the hell out of there as fast as possible?
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
Mayumi is a prime example of why America is in trouble.
In any other country in the world she'd be forced to get into another line of work or she'd starve to death in some dark alley.
Here, she flourishes and has more customers then she knows what to do with.
The American economic systems of incentives, rewards and distribution is completely out of whack with reality.
-
09-04-22 16:27 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi doesn't want to see younger guys because it is more work her. She loves me because I slip it in and cum fast and get the hell out of there. She hates men.
Originally Posted by Anontt6
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 16:07 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 187Saw one of her past friends once, nothing to write home about. Service was a bit higher quality than a C-org. Mayumi is a granny and I think she is hesitant with younger clients, I'm in my mid 30's and on more than one occasion she implied she didn't like the idea of fucking or ushering someone young enough to be her kid. I got blacklisted even though it was a uneventful encounter on the one time I saw her.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
Shit like above reminds me sometimes the provider just aint interested and nothing you can do about it.
-
09-03-22 18:06 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 2085New frriend
I saw Mayumi last week and she said she wasn't going to have any more friend over. I guess she changed her mind and has another senior over there. If she is there in the middle of the week I'll give her a try.
-
08-30-22 14:31 #4200Regular Member

Posts: 11Damn she still around?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 12:43 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 219I remember seeing her one time, when she first hit hx. We fucked, she sucked me off, made her tear up a bit with deepthroating. We hugged and said goodbye. She then texts me 15 minutes later saying since I made her cry, she can't see me anymore LOL.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





