Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 5803
-
08-11-22 12:47 #4168Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-10-22 22:33 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 170Recommend someone with full GFE / DFK / young / pretty
Can folks please recommend someone who is.
- young.
- pretty.
- offers full GFE +DFK.
Thank you!
-
08-10-22 20:19 #4166Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687You can stand by your original comment but since others have said they have seen her boyfriend and her needles I say she's not worth what you paid.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
You can keep her Trolley!
-
08-10-22 16:59 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 311$220
That's not what I paid. She also offered a qq for less than half that amount for repeat visits, so I stand by my original comment: She is in fact a cheap cum dumpster. The best cheap cum dumpster I had was the black spinner Whisper (100 a pop) but she is most likely dead or in jail. But you are correct in that there are far better options for $220.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 03:06 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 195Threw the dice on this one out of desperation one day and regretted that I didn't just walk out of the room. Walked in the room and saw a 200+ pound man-woman with thick stubby hands, obvious she was on something. But I figured everyone said she got good technique, right? Wrong! It's good if you think vigorously exfoliation is all that it takes. I could hardly keep it up with an ogre in front of me, had to close my eyes and imagine some rainbows. She treated it like a minimum wage dish cleaning job, just kept scrubbing and was about to give up, but luckily the rainbows was working for me. Then she got mad I shot once in her mouth. 70 wasted. Seriously guys. Spend 30 more and find someone who doesn't look like she just got out of prison.
Originally Posted by Dickduck
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 02:55 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 7266The power of outing someone here that she is bbfscip can make a girl go from 2-3 hx messages to dozens a day. LOL.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 02:52 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 195If only she was cheap. At 220 what she last quoted me, there are plenty of better options in my opinion. I haven't even seen her and she's pm'ing me every week.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 23:37 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 311Jensweethearts
Saw her about a month ago and forgot to post. I was in the mood for a skinny white girl so I hit her up. She does look a bit rough but her body is nice and tight. Tiny tits but I didn't mind. She smelled good and gave a decent BBBJ. As others have stated, BBFS is her default. She is a screamer and can take a pounding. Not sure I will repeat because she freaking blows your phone up daily and it gets annoying. Thankfully it's my burner phone but seeing the daily texts from her gets old pretty quick. She does deliver so if you just want a cheap cum dumpster, she's your girl.
-
08-09-22 22:56 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 7266You mean Shygonewild?
Originally Posted by DatFullService
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 19:20 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 64Damn!
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
When are these pics from? Recently?
-
08-09-22 16:23 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 450One or the other could be a lot of things. Both of them on a girl who clearly has no aversion to needles, and lives a high risk lifestyle, are strong indicators that point in one direction.
Originally Posted by PersonaX
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-22 15:31 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 119Saphirerose
Has anyone seen her or the other girls? They claim a very reasonable up charge on top of their pretty cheap initial price.
-
08-09-22 12:50 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 145What does the facial edema and swollen calves indicate? Isn't that diabetes?
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a few times. She's got a banging body and her pussy and asshole always taste amazing and is clean.
Last time I saw her I cummed deep in her asshole. My main grip is that everytime I see her she talks to me for like 1-2 hours while she is getting ready the whole time and cleaning before we even start fucking.
I will admit the big hands and facial scars can be a turn off but I try to ignore and pay attention to all the other goods.
-
08-09-22 12:46 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 145"Reverse looney tunes" and "Sun levels of heat".
Originally Posted by DatFullService
[View Original Post]
HAHAH man some of you guys are hilarious.
I too was desperate for some cheap BBFS so I saw her for the first time 2-3 weeks ago before the crack pipe blow up looney tunes LOL.
And can confirm sun levels of heat on her pipe, her weight gain and all the cats (I actually like cats though so they were fun) and it smelling like cat piss in the room.
However, her weight gain ain't too bad in my opinion.
She does give great head with no hands and puts alot of effort in only using her mouth.
Her pussy was tight and nice feeling and I shot a massive load inside her that I had been building up all night looking for a new BBFS girl but gave up and got desperate and saw her.
-
08-09-22 12:45 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 250Look at the second image of her album. Her knees look like her pimp made her walk on her knees for 2 miles. Sorry, but she is disgusting.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




