Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 875 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 695 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10213

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Nope, don't do it. She's appeared in a video before a few pages back and I commented on her before telling people not to see her. She might have genital warts because when I bent her over it sure looked like it. Luckily, I was smart enough not to engage in activity w / her after seeing that shit.
    She looks pretty gross. Not sure why she's getting any attention.

  2. #10212
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Ya. Over the past few months, dozens of SW have been victims of the hair cutting monger. Usually he leaves the front a little longer but shaves the rest of it. Some say he donates it to a charity to make wigs for cancer people. Others say he does perverted things like jerking off to it or maybe something like Silence of the Lambs. I'm more inclined to believe the latter than the former.

    I heard he gives the girl 20-40. One of my regs say he's a small skinny nerdy guy. My reg has a ridiculously long thick head of hair and she says the hair cutting monger asks her for her hair every chance he gets.
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/1582beb...b-e70d899d0ceb

  3. #10211

    Seems like you don't go out much

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Like, literally? Is that a fetish or something?
    Ya. Over the past few months, dozens of SW have been victims of the hair cutting monger. Usually he leaves the front a little longer but shaves the rest of it. Some say he donates it to a charity to make wigs for cancer people. Others say he does perverted things like jerking off to it or maybe something like Silence of the Lambs. I'm more inclined to believe the latter than the former.

    I heard he gives the girl 20-40. One of my regs say he's a small skinny nerdy guy. My reg has a ridiculously long thick head of hair and she says the hair cutting monger asks her for her hair every chance he gets.

  4. #10210

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by VjUtt  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU

    Wow!? Who is the first girl?
    Nope, don't do it. She's appeared in a video before a few pages back and I commented on her before telling people not to see her. She might have genital warts because when I bent her over it sure looked like it. Luckily, I was smart enough not to engage in activity w / her after seeing that shit.

  5. #10209

    Who is this girl?? The first one on this vid?

    https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU

    Wow!? Who is the first girl?

  6. #10208
    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Out of curiosity I did a little research;.

    https://www.hiv.va.gov/patient/faqs/...with-woman.asp
    Under no circumstances would I recommend anyone do bb with a Kensington street walker or even the girls online!

    HIV is alive and well in Kensington! A girl I know told me a while back a pop up HIV testing came around Somerset and she was able to take a peak of the list and she was surprised at how many people were positive. I also was told of a girl in the area who just recently died from AIDS. HIV left untreated turns into AIDS.

    If you want to do bb a Kensington street walker is the worse demographics to try it out on. Girls sometimes share needles or reuse old ones, they have bb sex with their drug addicted boyfriends who their boyfriends can also be bisexual or do dates with men for money. And most women I met have been raped at least once and they can get HIV that way as some have. I remember a story in the newspaper where a woman said she was sleeping under a bridge somewhere in Kensington and was awoke to a man rapeing her and that's how she acquired HIV.

    On top of all that if a street walker is positive they're definitely not taking the daily medicine to suppress the virus which now makes it easily transferable to you via unprotected anal or vaginal sex. Even sharing drug paraphernalia such as using the same bill to snort coke puts you at risk.

    You want to do bb find a vanilla girl who isn't on drugs and go to a clinic together and get tested then have all the fun you want. You don't want HIV! You get HIV and for the rest of your life you're going to be taking a handful of expensive pills for the rest of your life just to stay alive.

    You want to see what HIV does? Recently a woman who was a groupie to a lot of male celebrities publicly came out and said she is HIV positive and she didn't know she had it. Look up Gena Instagram model. 99.9% of guys would bang her but she also has HIV. She got so sick she lost her vision in one eye and she can't walk on top of looking like a skeleton.

  7. #10207

    Alli

    Went to a motel and did the deed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3D49EF11-8F86-41FD-9A02-171499F07101.jpg‎   7EF949AB-F5B7-49D9-8C01-BBAFF49C83DD.jpg‎   5668D655-B015-47B2-BCFB-53F552EA6B50.jpg‎  

  8. #10206

    Good trips on the Ave

    Past few trips been great on the Ave. About a month ago picked up CeCe. She looked good and BBBJ was alright she just seemed tweaked out her mind.

    Crazy thing is I saw her about 2-3 weeks later and the lifestyle already catching up to her. Legs were swollen twice the size with bruises all over from her meds.

    Next trip picked up a 1 eyed red head. I forget her name but she was real nice. BBBJ WAS a 10.

    Last trip was yesterday. Picked up Crystal. SWS scale a 10. Was a little shy but listened very well. Super nice body and BBBJ was a 10. I don't ever do full service but I was going to do it but didn't have a rubber. Tried getting her digits but didn't have her phone. I gave her mine but haven't heard back.

    Did take me like 2 hours to finally find Crystal tho. A lot of zombies out there. Some will look good but be put their mind. I stay away from that headache.

    Side note I did see a nice Spanish looking chick. Probably early to mid 40's dyed red hair with glasses. Big titties and ass anyone have intel on her?

  9. #10205

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/JfhAlDAw_7A

    Anyone had the opportunity with Nicole. ? These YouTubers just made things worse in a fukk'd up way by doing these videos. Now all you got to do is subscribe to those channels and boom there it is my guy'. But I don't ever see homie out at night time tho LOL. Anywho she looks cute.
    I'd pick her up.

    At Jterry: I think it's more of a domination fetish versus it being a fetish category of its own. The power of getting someone to do whatever you want in terms of humiliation (cutting ones hair to the point of a buzz cut or what ever else stupid hairstyles one can think of.).

  10. #10204

    The hair cutting monger?

    Like, literally? Is that a fetish or something?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    There was a pretty good looking homeless chick on the ave. I had an eye on her for a while, but in the past, she would always ignore me whenever I tried to pick her up. Recently I was successful in picking her up but it was a bit of a disappointment.

    She used to have long dark hair. Thin but not too skinny. Good looking facial features. She kind of looked like the blonde chick named nicole in the original post, in terms of body type but overall much darker skin and hair. I never seen her in zombie mode, she was usually walking alert. I think she could pass for white, but she had a strong tan and an even stronger layer of grime all over.

    She said she got all her money from pan handling but I guess recently her pan handling funds dried up. I think it was because her looks drastically changed recently because the hair cutting monger got her. She used to have shoulder length hair. But now she has a shaved head with a bowl cut in the front. Because of that, she doesn't look like a cute homeless girl and looks a bit boyish. I guess people are less likely to give her money for pan handling now so she recently turned to doing dates.

    Overall, it wasn't a terrible experience, but it was exactly like boning a homeless chick. Hygiene was quite bad. She was missing a bunch of teeth. Talked ghetto. But she had a good attitude, BJ and puss better than average, but nothing to write home about.

    She said she got by with pan handling for 1-2 years. I wish she did dates sooner because now she is like an expired piece a fruit.

  11. #10203

    The longer they stay on the ave, the looser their standards get

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    In the video she says she doesn't work the Avenue.
    There was a pretty good looking homeless chick on the ave. I had an eye on her for a while, but in the past, she would always ignore me whenever I tried to pick her up. Recently I was successful in picking her up but it was a bit of a disappointment.

    She used to have long dark hair. Thin but not too skinny. Good looking facial features. She kind of looked like the blonde chick named nicole in the original post, in terms of body type but overall much darker skin and hair. I never seen her in zombie mode, she was usually walking alert. I think she could pass for white, but she had a strong tan and an even stronger layer of grime all over.

    She said she got all her money from pan handling but I guess recently her pan handling funds dried up. I think it was because her looks drastically changed recently because the hair cutting monger got her. She used to have shoulder length hair. But now she has a shaved head with a bowl cut in the front. Because of that, she doesn't look like a cute homeless girl and looks a bit boyish. I guess people are less likely to give her money for pan handling now so she recently turned to doing dates.

    Overall, it wasn't a terrible experience, but it was exactly like boning a homeless chick. Hygiene was quite bad. She was missing a bunch of teeth. Talked ghetto. But she had a good attitude, BJ and puss better than average, but nothing to write home about.

    She said she got by with pan handling for 1-2 years. I wish she did dates sooner because now she is like an expired piece a fruit.

  12. #10202
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/JfhAlDAw_7A

    Anyone had the opportunity with Nicole. ? These YouTubers just made things worse in a fukk'd up way by doing these videos. Now all you got to do is subscribe to those channels and boom there it is my guy'. But I don't ever see homie out at night time tho LOL. Anywho she looks cute.
    In the video she says she doesn't work the Avenue.

  13. #10201

    Nicole

    https://youtu.be/JfhAlDAw_7A

    Anyone had the opportunity with Nicole. ? These YouTubers just made things worse in a fukk'd up way by doing these videos. Now all you got to do is subscribe to those channels and boom there it is my guy'. But I don't ever see homie out at night time tho LOL. Anywho she looks cute.

  14. #10200

    Degree

    https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU

    At 16:21 he said they're a lot of people bachelors degree and master's degree. Tbh tho there's one that I met in 2016 by the name cristy body has tattoos etc very nice spoken girl had a psychology degree but came into the area to buy bc of and accident she had and it started it's course lost her kids the usual cliche but ohhhh she bad af but they all turn from nice to she-hulk crazy LOL lives over westmooreland not too far off K. One on the right. Smiling face showing teeth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 532151FA-4CB3-4A73-A2FF-2E95ACBBF915.jpg‎  

  15. #10199

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    You can see her face at 10:26 and MAN is it beat. But dem booty cheeks are nice though.
    Most definitely but check out 12:58 nice thick one under that bridge where they mostly camp out at. Then at 13:03 this crazy beech thought she was running a football play "set hike" LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape