Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 13126
-
09-04-22 11:07 #10201Senior Member

Posts: 190Nicole
https://youtu.be/JfhAlDAw_7A
Anyone had the opportunity with Nicole. ? These YouTubers just made things worse in a fukk'd up way by doing these videos. Now all you got to do is subscribe to those channels and boom there it is my guy'. But I don't ever see homie out at night time tho LOL. Anywho she looks cute.
-
09-04-22 10:17 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 190Degree
https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU
At 16:21 he said they're a lot of people bachelors degree and master's degree. Tbh tho there's one that I met in 2016 by the name cristy body has tattoos etc very nice spoken girl had a psychology degree but came into the area to buy bc of and accident she had and it started it's course lost her kids the usual cliche but ohhhh she bad af but they all turn from nice to she-hulk crazy LOL lives over westmooreland not too far off K. One on the right. Smiling face showing teeth.
-
09-04-22 10:01 #10199Senior Member

Posts: 190Yessir
Most definitely but check out 12:58 nice thick one under that bridge where they mostly camp out at. Then at 13:03 this crazy beech thought she was running a football play "set hike" LOL.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 07:25 #10198Senior Member

Posts: 229Good to Know
FYI, Out of curiosity I did a little research;.
https://www.hiv.va.gov/patient/faqs/...with-woman.asp
-
09-03-22 16:16 #10197Banned Member

Posts: 213Good catch
You can see her face at 10:26 and MAN is it beat. But dem booty cheeks are nice though.
Originally Posted by BadRonnie
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 14:07 #10196Senior Member

Posts: 229Much better
The PAWG at 10:18 is a much better option and what I'd like to take to the motel, much better than red. Anyone knows who she is?
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU
-
09-02-22 15:54 #10195Banned Member

Posts: 426Yes Star was one of the greats.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
She's not better than Kristen though.
You never know what Star's attitude will be. But it was usually sh!tty.
I hated the "hurry up" moans she'd make 3 minutes in.
So fkn annoying. She was a real B!tch.
The attitude, Butch Lezbo voice. Oh, and she's a fkn THIEF.
I won't go into it here, but she stole something and maintains til this day it was not her.
But that tells you how good the Beejay is that I saw one more time after that.
In her way of apologizing, but still not admitting to stealing, she gave me 2 Beejays in a row.
-
09-01-22 22:14 #10194Senior Member

Posts: 190Starr
She's moved on with her life working at A warehouse living in south NJ deptford NJ last time I gave her a ride from there to Allentown with the infamous BBBJ at her destination LOL and boy I tell yah I've been to all over the USA states and she is by far very skilled, sorry ELITE IN SUCKING THAT TANG. Compared to 2 others in Toledo Ohio and Miami FL. I'll give her that but she has a new gf now and I did reached out to her but she respectfully declined due to "I'm not doing that anymore and I'm happy in my life now". Can't be mad you kno "it's business before pleasure" can't be mad tho LOL. Yes her ex did passed away and her body has changed but that skilled still remains as of 2020 last time we connected.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 19:19 #10193Senior Member

Posts: 987I wonder what happened to Starr. After her partner died (liz) I heard she moved back to NJ with her mom then someone said she was living in a abando in Camden NJ working Broadway but I never seen her. She was a pretty girly girl in 2016 and was a high school standout basketball player.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...round/26509753
-
09-01-22 16:13 #10192Banned Member

Posts: 426Whats the difference between a Hooker and a Drug dealer?
A Hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 15:29 #10191Senior Member

Posts: 190Yessir
I'm well aware of the infamous Carlisle LOL took a lesbo by the name Starr in 2018 did the hour deed but looking for something for private with bathroom but I will definitely look into that rte-38 one thanks Mr Farouk definitely on that hunt this up coming vaca'.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:30 #10190Senior Member

Posts: 33Naah that's not a dude, her name is Darlene. Her chewy game is very much on point but she's been very underweight and her body rather unappealing for a while now.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
Nonetheless, mistaking her gender isn't surprising and it's something she expressed insecurity about based on previous conversations I had with her.
-
09-01-22 09:03 #10189Senior Member

Posts: 748Lexi
"Lexi" has been spending most of her free time by the underpass at E Pacific St and Kensington by the transmission place. She will venture to Needle Park and then return to Pacific St. I've known "Lexi" for a few years now. She was always a great girl. She left the area about eighteen months ago. Looked good when she returned. Then back on the slide. This last year has taken everything from her. She's a sad sad sad story. Never heard anything bad about her. She was Queen of the strip a few years ago. Strange cause as long as I've known her she always has a phone.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
She's been reduced to skin and bones. SMH. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
09-01-22 08:30 #10188Senior Member

Posts: 655Carlisle at 15th and Poplar.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
Express Inn on Rt38 just past the 38-70 split.
Carlisle is closer / cheaper / seedier. Express is $70 for an hour / $80 for the day, but at least you get a private bathroom for your filthy date to wash up in, but that chews up the hour.
-
09-01-22 07:16 #10187Senior Member

Posts: 190Motel spots.
Any known motel / hotel spots close to the Ave I don't mind if I got to cross into NJ over Betsy Ross bridge. I got some time in the near future coming and I'm tryna have my little vacation worth while mongering but I'm not tryna go to Hart Lane by old homie I prefer more time since I'll be for a couple days Thursday into Sunday this September.











Reply With Quote




