Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 876 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10201

    Nicole

    https://youtu.be/JfhAlDAw_7A

    Anyone had the opportunity with Nicole. ? These YouTubers just made things worse in a fukk'd up way by doing these videos. Now all you got to do is subscribe to those channels and boom there it is my guy'. But I don't ever see homie out at night time tho LOL. Anywho she looks cute.

  2. #10200

    Degree

    https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU

    At 16:21 he said they're a lot of people bachelors degree and master's degree. Tbh tho there's one that I met in 2016 by the name cristy body has tattoos etc very nice spoken girl had a psychology degree but came into the area to buy bc of and accident she had and it started it's course lost her kids the usual cliche but ohhhh she bad af but they all turn from nice to she-hulk crazy LOL lives over westmooreland not too far off K. One on the right. Smiling face showing teeth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 532151FA-4CB3-4A73-A2FF-2E95ACBBF915.jpg‎  

  3. #10199

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    You can see her face at 10:26 and MAN is it beat. But dem booty cheeks are nice though.
    Most definitely but check out 12:58 nice thick one under that bridge where they mostly camp out at. Then at 13:03 this crazy beech thought she was running a football play "set hike" LOL.

  4. #10198

    Good to Know

    FYI, Out of curiosity I did a little research;.

    https://www.hiv.va.gov/patient/faqs/...with-woman.asp

  5. #10197

    Good catch

    Quote Originally Posted by BadRonnie  [View Original Post]
    The PAWG at 10:18 is a much better option and what I'd like to take to the motel, much better than red. Anyone knows who she is?

    https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU
    You can see her face at 10:26 and MAN is it beat. But dem booty cheeks are nice though.

  6. #10196

    Much better

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    My G' that looks like ah dam dude LOL 😂.
    The PAWG at 10:18 is a much better option and what I'd like to take to the motel, much better than red. Anyone knows who she is?

    https://youtu.be/gEIA3PRGQlU

  7. #10195
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    She's moved on with her life working at A warehouse living in south NJ deptford NJ last time I gave her a ride from there to Allentown with the infamous BBBJ at her destination LOL and boy I tell yah I've been to all over the USA states and she is by far very skilled, sorry ELITE IN SUCKING THAT TANG. Compared to 2 others in Toledo Ohio and Miami FL. I'll give her that but she has a new gf now and I did reached out to her but she respectfully declined due to "I'm not doing that anymore and I'm happy in my life now". Can't be mad you kno "it's business before pleasure" can't be mad tho LOL. Yes her ex did passed away and her body has changed but that skilled still remains as of 2020 last time we connected.
    Yes Star was one of the greats.

    She's not better than Kristen though.

    You never know what Star's attitude will be. But it was usually sh!tty.

    I hated the "hurry up" moans she'd make 3 minutes in.

    So fkn annoying. She was a real B!tch.

    The attitude, Butch Lezbo voice. Oh, and she's a fkn THIEF.

    I won't go into it here, but she stole something and maintains til this day it was not her.

    But that tells you how good the Beejay is that I saw one more time after that.

    In her way of apologizing, but still not admitting to stealing, she gave me 2 Beejays in a row.

  8. #10194

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what happened to Starr. After her partner died (liz) I heard she moved back to NJ with her mom then someone said she was living in a abando in Camden NJ working Broadway but I never seen her. She was a pretty girly girl in 2016 and was a high school standout basketball player.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...round/26509753
    She's moved on with her life working at A warehouse living in south NJ deptford NJ last time I gave her a ride from there to Allentown with the infamous BBBJ at her destination LOL and boy I tell yah I've been to all over the USA states and she is by far very skilled, sorry ELITE IN SUCKING THAT TANG. Compared to 2 others in Toledo Ohio and Miami FL. I'll give her that but she has a new gf now and I did reached out to her but she respectfully declined due to "I'm not doing that anymore and I'm happy in my life now". Can't be mad you kno "it's business before pleasure" can't be mad tho LOL. Yes her ex did passed away and her body has changed but that skilled still remains as of 2020 last time we connected.

  9. #10193
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    I'm well aware of the infamous Carlisle LOL took a lesbo by the name Starr in 2018 did the hour deed but looking for something for private with bathroom but I will definitely look into that rte-38 one thanks Mr Farouk definitely on that hunt this up coming vaca'.
    I wonder what happened to Starr. After her partner died (liz) I heard she moved back to NJ with her mom then someone said she was living in a abando in Camden NJ working Broadway but I never seen her. She was a pretty girly girl in 2016 and was a high school standout basketball player.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...round/26509753

  10. #10192

    Whats the difference between a Hooker and a Drug dealer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Carlisle at 15th and Poplar.

    Express Inn on Rt38 just past the 38-70 split.

    Carlisle is closer / cheaper / seedier. Express is $70 for an hour / $80 for the day, but at least you get a private bathroom for your filthy date to wash up in, but that chews up the hour.
    A Hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.

  11. #10191

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Carlisle at 15th and Poplar.

    Express Inn on Rt38 just past the 38-70 split.

    Carlisle is closer / cheaper / seedier. Express is $70 for an hour / $80 for the day, but at least you get a private bathroom for your filthy date to wash up in, but that chews up the hour.
    I'm well aware of the infamous Carlisle LOL took a lesbo by the name Starr in 2018 did the hour deed but looking for something for private with bathroom but I will definitely look into that rte-38 one thanks Mr Farouk definitely on that hunt this up coming vaca'.

  12. #10190
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    My G' that looks like ah dam dude LOL
    Naah that's not a dude, her name is Darlene. Her chewy game is very much on point but she's been very underweight and her body rather unappealing for a while now.

    Nonetheless, mistaking her gender isn't surprising and it's something she expressed insecurity about based on previous conversations I had with her.

  13. #10189

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Its all really sad. I try to encourage anyone I get to know out there to get clean and get out of kensington. But most end up slowly falling off a cliff.
    "Lexi" has been spending most of her free time by the underpass at E Pacific St and Kensington by the transmission place. She will venture to Needle Park and then return to Pacific St. I've known "Lexi" for a few years now. She was always a great girl. She left the area about eighteen months ago. Looked good when she returned. Then back on the slide. This last year has taken everything from her. She's a sad sad sad story. Never heard anything bad about her. She was Queen of the strip a few years ago. Strange cause as long as I've known her she always has a phone.

    She's been reduced to skin and bones. SMH. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  14. #10188
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Any known motel / hotel spots close to the Ave I don't mind if I got to cross into NJ over Betsy Ross bridge. I got some time in the near future coming and I'm tryna have my little vacation worth while mongering but I'm not tryna go to Hart Lane by old homie I prefer more time since I'll be for a couple days Thursday into Sunday this September.
    Carlisle at 15th and Poplar.

    Express Inn on Rt38 just past the 38-70 split.

    Carlisle is closer / cheaper / seedier. Express is $70 for an hour / $80 for the day, but at least you get a private bathroom for your filthy date to wash up in, but that chews up the hour.

  15. #10187

    Motel spots.

    Any known motel / hotel spots close to the Ave I don't mind if I got to cross into NJ over Betsy Ross bridge. I got some time in the near future coming and I'm tryna have my little vacation worth while mongering but I'm not tryna go to Hart Lane by old homie I prefer more time since I'll be for a couple days Thursday into Sunday this September.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape