Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 876 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10186

    Kinda sus'

    Quote Originally Posted by Clove719  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows who this sexy redhead is the video at 1:05? Would love to get in touch with her.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1To6yAw-Iqw
    My G' that looks like ah dam dude LOL 😂.

  2. #10185

    Jordan

    Honestly I'm shocked you haven't come across her yet HM, she has been down there the better part of a decade.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    What does Jordan look like??

  3. #10184

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Lexi is a shell of her former self. She can be found walking from Kensington and Tigoa towards the direction of the bull dealership. She's so skinny now and it looks like she shot herself up with a bottle of stanozolol. She walks real slow now too. Sad. When she was healthy she was a spunky 120 lbs gal with a booty. She also had a vicious head game that left you shaking in your boots.

    https://escort13.com/post/54360222
    Its all really sad. I try to encourage anyone I get to know out there to get clean and get out of kensington. But most end up slowly falling off a cliff.

  4. #10183
    Sexy Lexi is a shell of her former self. She can be found walking from Kensington and Tigoa towards the direction of the bull dealership. She's so skinny now and it looks like she shot herself up with a bottle of stanozolol. She walks real slow now too. Sad. When she was healthy she was a spunky 120 lbs gal with a booty. She also had a vicious head game that left you shaking in your boots.

    https://escort13.com/post/54360222

  5. #10182
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove719  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows who this sexy redhead is the video at 1:05? Would love to get in touch with her.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1To6yAw-Iqw
    She's been around for years. She can be found from Kensington and Tioga all the way to Huntingdon station. I believe her name is Darlene.

    Years ago she had more weight on her, some hips and was in better condition. She's probably 15-20 lbs underweight in the video. She also has a really bad infected foot that is really unpleasant / unsightly so I don't see her getting picked up as quickly as other girls.

    Much better options in the area but I know to each his own.

  6. #10181
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    What does Jordan look like??
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/017560359339

    These are old pics.

  7. #10180

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    She's a sweetheart but I'm afraid her better days are behind her. It's sad but she aged real bad since I have known her and I don't think she has much teeth now. She's always around K&A to K and Tioga looking to get picked up.

    I would pass on her. She is the type to make sure she is seen to get picked up but as soon as it's time to work she runs out of energy quickly. I do feel bad about her though because she was one of the few to make an effort to get done up and do makeup / hair. She needs to get clean I hope. Even a few months or years of being clean will help but girls like her just chase the dragon 24/7/365 and living that life just runs them into the ground.

    There is younger new talent around. Picked up a clean nice built 26 year old female not too long ago. Looked like a college student but definitely had a hard habit. Enjoyed each others company trouble free and was refreshing compared to the old vets who aren't looking too good these days.

    I can only think of one vet that looks awesome and that's Jordan. I see she's back around. She's got weight on her in a good way. Pick up Jordan if you see her. She's the same all smiles nice and friendly Jordan most of us know.
    What does Jordan look like??

  8. #10179

    Who's the sexy redhead

    Anyone knows who this sexy redhead is the video at 1:05? Would love to get in touch with her.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1To6yAw-Iqw

  9. #10178

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Was she any of these:

    https://youtu.be/R2UAlDBhWdU?t=182

    https://youtu.be/R2UAlDBhWdU?t=130

    The second one in red looks like a real baddie. Looks like is making her money dealing drugs though.
    First vid, first girl with the black and white pants.

  10. #10177
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGrope  [View Original Post]
    Noticed an unusually pretty taller 5'7 ish blonde with long straight blonde hair and green streaks in the hair. Anyone know her name or have a # ? I'll trade my best regular's # ! She was hanging with some characters off the Ave on Hart Lane between the Ave and Frankford. Much appreciated guys and anyone who knows me, knows I honor my word about # exchanges.
    Was she any of these:

    https://youtu.be/R2UAlDBhWdU?t=182

    https://youtu.be/R2UAlDBhWdU?t=130

    The second one in red looks like a real baddie. Looks like is making her money dealing drugs though.

  11. #10176

    20's tall slim blonde with green streaks

    Noticed an unusually pretty taller 5'7 ish blonde with long straight blonde hair and green streaks in the hair. Anyone know her name or have a # ? I'll trade my best regular's # ! She was hanging with some characters off the Ave on Hart Lane between the Ave and Frankford. Much appreciated guys and anyone who knows me, knows I honor my word about # exchanges.

  12. #10175
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyon see her, she got some nice cans on her.

    " I Inject Meat Tenderizer In My Body" - JENN.

    All Time Media. Kensington Philadelphia.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBNcjh5sO9g.
    She's a sweetheart but I'm afraid her better days are behind her. It's sad but she aged real bad since I have known her and I don't think she has much teeth now. She's always around K&A to K and Tioga looking to get picked up.

    I would pass on her. She is the type to make sure she is seen to get picked up but as soon as it's time to work she runs out of energy quickly. I do feel bad about her though because she was one of the few to make an effort to get done up and do makeup / hair. She needs to get clean I hope. Even a few months or years of being clean will help but girls like her just chase the dragon 24/7/365 and living that life just runs them into the ground.

    There is younger new talent around. Picked up a clean nice built 26 year old female not too long ago. Looked like a college student but definitely had a hard habit. Enjoyed each others company trouble free and was refreshing compared to the old vets who aren't looking too good these days.

    I can only think of one vet that looks awesome and that's Jordan. I see she's back around. She's got weight on her in a good way. Pick up Jordan if you see her. She's the same all smiles nice and friendly Jordan most of us know.

  13. #10174
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Those Kensington Youtube channels are making big bucks.

    Thats why so may have popped up in the last year.

    THisisnt good because it just brings more Heat to that area.

    This is why a fkn hate cameras.
    I don't mind the ones that just drive around filming the public but I don't like channels that just focus on female street drug addicts.

    The people behind the cameras are predatory and you can tell by the questions they're just fishing for salacious stories and shocking content in hopes that the channel gets more views. As the channels grow the individual people who gave the content up got nothing but a few dollars.

    There is one guy who goes around and films girls and is always asking them about how they make money and he's always asking girls to tell him about stories of bad dates / situations. Those women have been traumatized and violated in some of the worse ways and he just wants them to open up and tell them everything at the drop of a dime like it's nothing. Anyone who has been raped / abused should either talk to law enforcement, a therapist, or a trusted friend not some stranger behind a camera who is looking to make fame and money from someone's suffering and misery.

    The only interview channel I like is Soft white Underbelly. The man sounds genuine and he hardly talks during his interviews which is why people from all walks of life seem to open up to him. He interviews a wide range of people from pimps and tricks to x gangsters / cops. His content reminds me of the better days of HBO back in the early 90's just giving you the real grit from the mean streets.

  14. #10173
    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Bianca today by Orleans on the K. Super cute blonde spinner that kinda looks a little like Dakota Sky. Short blond hair with blue highlights. Great BBBJ. I'm definitely going to repeat, I want to get a room next time. She has a super pretty face and a great spinner body. Great ass.
    I've met bianca a few times. I'd say there are better options out there.

    It is a bit of a stretch to say she looks like Dakota Skye. Bianca is hispanic with dyed hair. When she first got on the ave, she was a bit plumper than she is now. Back then her breasts were close to b cups. Now they are pretty flat. I guess she would rather spend all her money on drugs than food.

    "great BBBJ" is a real big stretch, unless you enjoy really bad bjs. I found her performance quite terrible. And she complains a lot. The only saving grace is to get her to shut up and take a pounding. She's usually near k and c at early hours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asdf.jpgn.jpg‎  

  15. #10172

    Tried looking for Dakota but didn't find such near k and Orleans.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Bianca today by Orleans on the K. Super cute blonde spinner that kinda looks a little like Dakota Sky. Short blond hair with blue highlights. Great BBBJ. I'm definitely going to repeat, I want to get a room next time. She has a super pretty face and a great spinner body. Great ass.
    In that K and Orlean is corner of needle park there were so many people hard to identify a gem among worn out rocks. Basically didn't see Dykota.

    Did see couple of young lookers but before I can make you they disappeared. Or it may be my imagination.

    If I can get Dakota sky petite, man it would be dream come true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape