Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 25732
-
08-23-22 19:04 #16957Senior Member

Posts: 157WYP Adventures
Over the past 6 weeks, I've had a lot of luck on WYP. Here is 1 of my keepers, she makes such a nice pet.
-
08-23-22 18:37 #16956Senior Member

Posts: 587Toftt
I got a new one I found on FB. That's where she wants to communicate, don't ask me why. If that's not possible for you don't bother asking for the info. She's tall with a nice body and a cups, good skills. The teeth aren't good, but she's willing and nice.
-
08-23-22 14:53 #16955Senior Member

Posts: 51Kody
Any info on Kody from WYP?
-
08-23-22 14:41 #16954Senior Member

Posts: 51Kody
Any info on Kody from WYP?
-
08-23-22 12:56 #16953Regular Member

Posts: 15Alexa
She ranges between 200-300 but I'm sure someone could catch her being desperate rn. She just went to see her uncle for a few days but is back out. She is on probation, facing drug and prostitution charges and still smoking crystal. I'm probably going to wait until she is pack in county or prison to talk to her again, she also stated she might be pregnant again.
Originally Posted by DestinyCalling
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 12:50 #16952Regular Member

Posts: 15Not fake. This is part of the local sting.
These are the same photos used months ago that were part of a sting operation. I assume it is part of what they are up too again. If you ask me they are putting the wrong people in jail. The dealers, pimps and people behind the scenes are the ones they should be tracking down.
Originally Posted by Dytgamer
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 11:15 #16951Senior Member

Posts: 48Joggles
I have seen the first one several times.
Originally Posted by AmSage3
[View Original Post]
I stopped because she overslept and ghosted me about five times.
She was great company when we connected.
-
08-23-22 11:05 #16950Senior Member

Posts: 717Angel
She did, and she probably will whenever opportunity reveals itself. Never lower your guard to anyone in this hobby. Over all I like her. Funny, nympho, long legs, open menu, reasonably priced. Important she never been violent (unlike Maddie LOL. Marilyn is too thin and light to be physically imposing against us). Just don't use her incall off Main near Notthingham.
Originally Posted by Nitzzz
[View Original Post]
I have no clue on her new incall in Huber. Likely it is one of us monger's home and probably safe. I am guessing.
-
08-23-22 10:31 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 827What is It?
Texted her last night. Got a response this morning. She shows not skin. Is she legit?
Originally Posted by Dytgamer
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 10:03 #16948Regular Member

Posts: 5Angel
Wasn't she robbing people awhile back?
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468
-
08-23-22 09:30 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks
Do you happen to know of any kind of issue with either one.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 07:24 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 128Jodi
Guest of the county until January.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 06:46 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 123Lexi
Saw Lexi yesterday at a nice hotel in west carrolton. Good BBBJ and CFS finished mish. She knows how to tighten that puss and spreads those legs wide or brings them to her chest so I can get in balls deep. Decent rate 1. 2 hhr. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by MinBooSpike
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/869428587288
-
08-23-22 03:37 #16944Regular Member

Posts: 11I've not dreamed of her, but I had the links handy. Looks like the Tryst pics are more recent than the them ones, though the rates are the same.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613.
Them: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-escort-dayton-990074.
-
08-22-22 23:03 #16943Senior Member

Posts: 717Angel
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468
New ad from Angel / Marilyn. It says she is in Huber Heights. One of you has decided to keep her with you. This explains why I don't see her walking over the weekend. Before that she was on M all the time and she spotted me too often.











Reply With Quote





