Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16942

    Joggles

    Quote Originally Posted by AmSage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.

    The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598

    And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.
    I have seen the first one several times.

    I stopped because she overslept and ghosted me about five times.

    She was great company when we connected.

  2. #16941

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitzzz  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she robbing people awhile back?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468
    She did, and she probably will whenever opportunity reveals itself. Never lower your guard to anyone in this hobby. Over all I like her. Funny, nympho, long legs, open menu, reasonably priced. Important she never been violent (unlike Maddie LOL. Marilyn is too thin and light to be physically imposing against us). Just don't use her incall off Main near Notthingham.

    I have no clue on her new incall in Huber. Likely it is one of us monger's home and probably safe. I am guessing.

  3. #16940

    What is It?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dytgamer  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed fake?
    Texted her last night. Got a response this morning. She shows not skin. Is she legit?

  4. #16939

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468

    New ad from Angel / Marilyn. It says she is in Huber Heights. One of you has decided to keep her with you. This explains why I don't see her walking over the weekend. Before that she was on M all the time and she spotted me too often.
    Wasn't she robbing people awhile back?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468

  5. #16938

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Anna has been reported. She lives south of town and provided car dates. Now she and her old friend teamed up and got a room on Miller Lane. Anna is super skinny.
    Do you happen to know of any kind of issue with either one.

  6. #16937

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her about 3 months ago and she was eager to set something up although we didn't. I reached out again about 3 weeks ago and then a week ago to crickets.
    Guest of the county until January.

  7. #16936

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by MinBooSpike  [View Original Post]
    Cait-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../428650779212-.

    Saw her in June for a QV. Same situation as the first time I visited. Mom was home chilling on the couch. House stunk of smoke. Room was messy with two twin beds and a large flat screen. Unenthusiastic BBBJ, followed by mish w / no closed lip kissing. Flipped her over for doggie since she wouldn't get on top. Finished in the hat. Just recently I noticed she had a boyfriend on facebook. I'll be back when she's single and when I need a small spinner.

    Sophia Rose-https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u-.

    Saw her back in July when she was "touring" Dayton. She was on break for a few weeks. Chatted for a bit about things. Always friendly, cute, smells good and great body. Spent an hour w / BBBJ, covered FS / mish and finished in the hat. I'll see her again when she's back in Dayton or in Cincy.

    Sarah-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../332704894956-.

    Saw her twice in the last two months. Same notel she's been in for a while. Claims she preg but she's still the same size. As another stated, I think she's had the kid and kept the weight or she was never preg to begin with. Still a good BBBJ. Finished the 1st time BB-CIP and second with covered but pulled out to shoot it on her stomach. Would not be back again.

    Lexi. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/869428587288.

    - Stopped in for QV at the notel by the Dayton Mall. She was completely out of it. BBBJ to start, then flipped her into doggy to finish. Couldn't keep it up while doing covered FS. Pulled out and finished on her butt hole and ass. Won't be back.

    Feel free to PM if you need more details.
    Saw Lexi yesterday at a nice hotel in west carrolton. Good BBBJ and CFS finished mish. She knows how to tighten that puss and spreads those legs wide or brings them to her chest so I can get in balls deep. Decent rate 1. 2 hhr. Will repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/869428587288
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexi.jpg‎  

  8. #16935
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Mind PMg me the number or posting the Thyrst link?
    I've not dreamed of her, but I had the links handy. Looks like the Tryst pics are more recent than the them ones, though the rates are the same.

    Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613.

    Them: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-escort-dayton-990074.

  9. #16934

    Angel

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/117560246468

    New ad from Angel / Marilyn. It says she is in Huber Heights. One of you has decided to keep her with you. This explains why I don't see her walking over the weekend. Before that she was on M all the time and she spotted me too often.

  10. #16933

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed fake?

  11. #16932

    Amber Meadows / Mizz Meadows

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly, isn't this the girl that went by Mizzz Meadows a couple of years ago?? I believe she had some demons she was battling and a boyfriend she used to team up with to rob guys. I hope she cleaned up her act, dropped the BF, and is a decent provider again (as she once was).
    I don't know. It would nor surprise me as I did not know her then. She is flakey and dizzy at the same time. Could be on something but saw no evidence during this visit. Saw no evidence of a BF as well. Said she lived her sister I believe but me all know how those stories go. I never felt in danger. Be safe.

  12. #16931

    Jessi & Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met either of them but they're on WYP.
    I met Jessi last fall. Nice girl with a lot of issues. Looks like she has gone further down the rabbit hole. I talked to her the other day. She is with Anna, the really skinny girl that posts on STG's and does car dates. She's been reviewed recently. I saw her 2 months ago. I was not impressed. Very, very thin. Had a hard time staying awake. Lackluster head, FIV. They are up North at a Notel.

  13. #16930

    Link or Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace4262  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Mandy recently. She is attractive, pics on Tryst are a little dated. Clean, friendly, seems to get into the session. She is at a hotel in the Beavercreek area. Perfect tits, I didn't think to ask if they were real or not, if they are enhanced that is one of the best boob jobs I've ever seen as far as a natural look. 175 for a half hour, I know a little pricey but compared to what is out there it is much better than 250 which I will not pay. Will repeat.
    Mind PMg me the number or posting the Thyrst link?

  14. #16929

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any post on Jodi in a long while. Wondering if she's still around. Did she get her shit together.
    I reached out to her about 3 months ago and she was eager to set something up although we didn't. I reached out again about 3 weeks ago and then a week ago to crickets.

  15. #16928

    Explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingBait  [View Original Post]
    What's up with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape