High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16672
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I heard she's in a new place now. What's the area like. And what kind of limits does she have?

    HD.
    I'm not sure whether its a new location for her, but she's right by the mall tucked nicely behind the on-ramp to I75 South. Notel has seen better days but the area seemed safe enough. We didn't get into her menu, but from what I've read DATY is off limits. But she'll have to confirm that.

  2. #16671

    Mandy

    Hooked up with Mandy recently. She is attractive, pics on Tryst are a little dated. Clean, friendly, seems to get into the session. She is at a hotel in the Beavercreek area. Perfect tits, I didn't think to ask if they were real or not, if they are enhanced that is one of the best boob jobs I've ever seen as far as a natural look. 175 for a half hour, I know a little pricey but compared to what is out there it is much better than 250 which I will not pay. Will repeat.

  3. #16670

    She's been around

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    180 for half hour? Are you serious?

    They are asking for too much these days.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/966404599052
    She's not new.

    I meet her last year for $60.

  4. #16669

    Breezy Again

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittLion69  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...Y/076833134657

    Is breezy a reliable provider. I swear she looks like the girl who used to babysit my kid 20 years ago.
    Haven't had a session with Breezy in over a year but when I did visit it was a rocking good time, aces for both looks and skills. Sketchy notel location at that time was glad I saw her before dark.

  5. #16668

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by HiYella  [View Original Post]
    It appears that Breezy either has gangrene or a bruise thumb since it's black.
    Had a recent chat with Breezy, rather than inspect myself. She humorously denies any sort of thumb issues.

  6. #16667
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I heard she's in a new place now. What's the area like. And what kind of limits does she have?

    HD.
    No DATY No greek.

  7. #16666
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I like Tiff. She's a nice girl, and there's nobody hotter than her in Dayton right now, and there hasn't been in quite some time. Her menu opens up a little bit after your second visit. It's been well over a year since I last saw her and she was 200/ hhr then, so she's come up a bit, but what hasn't lately? You get what you pay for, and a hotties like that don't come cheap.
    What do you mean by her menu opens up some? I've seen her a few times, but never really thought to push / request anything. PM is fine, if you don't mind sharing but prefer to do so privately.

  8. #16665

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    180 for half hour? Are you serious?

    They are asking for too much these days.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/966404599052
    I like how providers ask that mongers be sober etc but yet they themselves cannot be bothered by their same standards. Rules for thee but not for me. LOL.

  9. #16664

    Breezy

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...Y/076833134657

    Is breezy a reliable provider. I swear she looks like the girl who used to babysit my kid 20 years ago.

  10. #16663

    Blue eye

    180 for half hour? Are you serious?

    They are asking for too much these days.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/966404599052

  11. #16662

    Sunni, Slow and Dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Sunni, currently staying at the dump of a notel by the Moraine Fire Dept, at least she was when she hmu 2 days ago. She is deteriorating rapidly, I've blocked both of her numbers. Her M. O. Is "call me."
    Yes, she call me early last week. She was at the notel you speak of. I did her once and that was enough. Her BF scares me.

  12. #16661

    Shay

    Does anyone know the name Shay? Last time I had a dream was I think 2 or 3 years ago. Long dark hair, caucasian, big boobs and was located in Centerville. I do not know if she simply got out or possibly went UTR? I have a few pics if it helps refresh what she looks like. If you know who I am describing and know if she's still around or not, please feel free to DM.

    Thanks.

  13. #16660

    Fake

    That ad is 100% fake.

  14. #16659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.
    She goes by Sunni, currently staying at the dump of a notel by the Moraine Fire Dept, at least she was when she hmu 2 days ago. She is deteriorating rapidly, I've blocked both of her numbers. Her M. O. Is "call me."

  15. #16658

    RE: "Truth or Dare"

    Thanks for the post / warning. I don't blame you for not wanting to repeat. I texted with her last week, but I'm glad now that I didn't see her.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyways, see my post 16487, Same girl. Everything was covered including the BJ. I gave her $$ for what was a very long visit because she talked a lot. I took numerous pics and videos. She likes the camera. She hit her pipe several times during my stay. I enjoyed her personality, very pretty face, but her body is showing her age and some baby damage. She is not thin. Her black BF is a big and scary stud. I won't repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyCalling  [View Original Post]
    Read the forum before ask. Only two days ago. There are a few more reports on her.

    Searching "Truth or Dare" gets to this post too. Read. Search.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6042045
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/864133110054

    Has anyone mingled with this Truth or Dare Beauty Yet??

    BM59.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape