Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 588 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 638 688 1088 1588 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16912

    3rd one

    Quote Originally Posted by AmSage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.

    The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598

    And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/095394484561

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/697858371292

    Any info (or advice) appreciated!
    I've seen the 3rd one lackluster BBBJ, switched to Mish and finished kinda dead fish I personally won't repeat. YMMV.

  2. #16911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Wyp

    I contacted both of them at different times and tried to connect but kept getting the run around so I gave up and moved on. Let us know if you have better luck and if either is worth while.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met either of them but they're on WYP.

  3. #16910

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Damika74  [View Original Post]
    So, I set up a meet with lovequeen, easy contact, and quick response. We begin chatting and she asks for $20 up front to "confirm". (I know, instant red flag, but, thinking with the wrong head) So I send and she goes silent for a few minutes. I finally get a response from her and she gives her location address. Downtown notel. I arrive, and find a place to park and I walk to the outside of the building. I say I'm here and ask for room. She says she has a friend there that doesn't want to leave (another flag) to which I say, "if she wants to stay for your safey, that's fine. Then it becomes, they want money sent. I refuse to send more because that's not what we agreed to. At least I only lost $20. If someone else had a different experience, I'd be interested in hearing it, but I need to stop falling for these scammers.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/636613499565
    Yes you were lucky to lose only $20. Never give money first. Be leery of any ads that do not have the city in the location. Check pictures. I bet that he / she was not even in Ohio.

    Most of all never let the little head speak for the big head.

  4. #16909

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met either of them but they're on WYP.
    Who is this??

  5. #16908

    Hello kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    This is not the hello kitty I remember. The girl I remember had hello kitty and other tattoos all over her body. I'm not saying this girl isn't a scammer. I'm just saying she's not the original hello kitty I recall. So are there two of them now?
    None of the pictures in this ad shows any skin or tattoos. Like I said, check sumosear. Ch, or you can try and report back. I have been watching the ads for many years -- the hall of shamers are always the same. Doesn't mean you can't have fun with them once in a while though.

  6. #16907
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    Met her awhile back. Those pics are generous. Story constantly changed. I was one and done.
    see post #16687 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...412&viewfull=1#post6050412.

  7. #16906

    Jessiemae

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met either of them but they're on WYP.
    Met her awhile back. Those pics are generous. Story constantly changed. I was one and done.

  8. #16905

    RE: two friends

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met either of them but they're on WYP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jessimae247.jpg‎   annabelle.jpg‎  

  9. #16904

    Anna and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Anna has been reported. She lives south of town and provided car dates. Now she and her old friend teamed up and got a room on Miller Lane. Anna is super skinny.

  10. #16903

    Reverse image search

    Quote Originally Posted by Damika74  [View Original Post]
    So, I set up a meet with lovequeen, easy contact, and quick response. We begin chatting and she asks for $20 up front to "confirm". (I know, instant red flag, but, thinking with the wrong head) So I send and she goes silent for a few minutes. I finally get a response from her and she gives her location address. Downtown notel. I arrive, and find a place to park and I walk to the outside of the building. I say I'm here and ask for room. She says she has a friend there that doesn't want to leave (another flag) to which I say, "if she wants to stay for your safey, that's fine. Then it becomes, they want money sent. I refuse to send more because that's not what we agreed to. At least I only lost $20. If someone else had a different experience, I'd be interested in hearing it, but I need to stop falling for these scammers.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/636613499565
    Reverse image search is your friend! This is easily confirmed as a scam. I use this one (see pic). It includes multiple ways to check a picture (Google, Tineye, Yandex, and Bing). The first time you try it, you'll have to navigate the ads, so try it a second time and it'll work perfectly. A bit frustrating, but free! And here's just some of what Google came up with (see pics). And there's Facebook pages with pics of the same girl on it, probably where the pics were taken from for use in the scammers ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB1A6E45-1805-460D-8197-C2DF18D910B3.jpg‎   8CFBBBD9-4DAF-4B08-ABCE-3F7D257F99F3.jpg‎   82AA8911-39B3-4217-AEA0-93EE678B5EE7.jpg‎  

  11. #16902

    Two friends

    Has anyone have info on these two.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...v/123995641338

  12. #16901

    Hello Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    This is the Hall of shamer hello kitty sign troll.

    Use sumosearch to check her number and you will find her older ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentedMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She does not appear to have a name in her ad.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/416553108890
    This is not the hello kitty I remember. The girl I remember had hello kitty and other tattoos all over her body. I'm not saying this girl isn't a scammer. I'm just saying she's not the original hello kitty I recall. So are there two of them now?

  13. #16900

    Lebanon Blue Eyes

    Finally pulled the trigger on this one.

    Had time for a QV. A bit over priced at 1. 0.

    She has a room in a hotel. Was clean. No animals. No bf or kids and no signs of drugs or drug use.

    She's clean and polite and nice.

    Pics are older. Add a few years and a few (or more) pounds.

    Covered BJ. Some DATY and real good manual assist for the finish. I called the shots and she obliged. Not a clock watcher.

    Any other questions send me a message.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/058240424553

  14. #16899

    Mizzz Meadows

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Well, I had a double header today. I was down in Cincy for some early morning business and had lined up Amber the day before. I contacted her last week to introduce myself and made contact yesterday to confirm. So, this morning I sent her several texts with no answer. I told her I would text her at 11 and I did, several times. She was either asleep or busy. She got back to me around 1 and I was on my way. I always have a backup plan. I sent out 5 texts after 11 and waited to see what would happen. I had two bites. A girl in Dayton and Peaches in Cincy.

    Amber, you all know her all I can say is I was not disappointed. Nice, safe, fairly clean incall. She is a very hot blonde spinner. Tight, firm and fun. She has the body type I just love. She looks great in a pair of tight jeans. Oh, there was a duo verification that I did with her the day before. We did most positions and she is a trooper. I have a hard time nutting and she worked me hard. DATY, FIV, BBBJ, CFS, MISH, CG, RCG, no anal, etc. We fooled around for about 70 minutes then talked and screwed around for another30 minutes or so. I couldn't keep my hands off of her when she was dressed. And, she didn't care. I basically molested her in her kitchen when she was fully clothed. I loved slipping my hand down the back of her jeans and slipping a finger in her pussy. She got into it. All I can say is she did every thing I asked of her. Nice lady, will repeat. Oh, she nicknamed me "The Fondelrer". Is that even a word?
    If I remember correctly, isn't this the girl that went by Mizzz Meadows a couple of years ago?? I believe she had some demons she was battling and a boyfriend she used to team up with to rob guys. I hope she cleaned up her act, dropped the BF, and is a decent provider again (as she once was).

  15. #16898

    Firtst post

    https://skipthegames.com/img/017/NzQ...zE2OWY4NGU.jpg

    I have been a monger for a while but just recently found this guide. Thought I would start sharing some of my experiences.

    I had visited Cassie a few years ago and had OK experiences with her. Always a pleasant girl.

    Went to her apartment and noticed how nasty and smoked up it was. We sat down and talked and immediately I noticed the changes in her. Her appearance has changed her teeth have rotted. She was very jittery and nervous when conversing.

    She had pulled her shirt of and said she was going to clean up. I noticed sores all over her arms and torso.

    Right then I said I can't do this. But before I could leave 2 guys come out of bedroom. One with gun in hand. They asked for my money. All I had on me was the donation. Handed that over and walked out with tail between legs. That's what I get for trusting one of these girls.

    Always check your surroundings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape