Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 25719
-
08-22-22 19:02 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 383Jodi
I reached out to her about 3 months ago and she was eager to set something up although we didn't. I reached out again about 3 weeks ago and then a week ago to crickets.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:54 #16928Senior Member

Posts: 259Explain?
What's up with her?
Originally Posted by FishingBait
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:45 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 51The brunette is Jessie. Met her a couple times. A bit sketchy, communication not great. Typical issues like most of the girls. Don't know what her demon is, but I suspect she has one or two. Relatively nice though and pleasant when you are with her. Haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:24 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 103Cassie or Ana?
So is That Cassie or Ana?
Originally Posted by HowardTDuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:58 #16925Senior Member

Posts: 141Strange face
I agree she looks different. Not a traditional beauty, some ethnic mix maybe.
Originally Posted by FishingBait
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:38 #16924Senior Member

Posts: 141
Originally Posted by FishingBait
[View Original Post]
She starts at 200, but negotiable.
Originally Posted by Kwikie
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:24 #16923Senior Member

Posts: 108So what's the damage for alexa?
Originally Posted by FishingBait
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:14 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 108Alexa
What's the damage?
-
08-22-22 15:12 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 121Lebanese Princess
Would also like to reconnect. Last I saw her was about a year ago near Cville and I lost her number. She's a good one.
Originally Posted by SmutMutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 13:27 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 1282 month report
Cait-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../428650779212-.
Saw her in June for a QV. Same situation as the first time I visited. Mom was home chilling on the couch. House stunk of smoke. Room was messy with two twin beds and a large flat screen. Unenthusiastic BBBJ, followed by mish w / no closed lip kissing. Flipped her over for doggie since she wouldn't get on top. Finished in the hat. Just recently I noticed she had a boyfriend on facebook. I'll be back when she's single and when I need a small spinner.
Sophia Rose-https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u-.
Saw her back in July when she was "touring" Dayton. She was on break for a few weeks. Chatted for a bit about things. Always friendly, cute, smells good and great body. Spent an hour w / BBBJ, covered FS / mish and finished in the hat. I'll see her again when she's back in Dayton or in Cincy.
Sarah-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../332704894956-.
Saw her twice in the last two months. Same notel she's been in for a while. Claims she preg but she's still the same size. As another stated, I think she's had the kid and kept the weight or she was never preg to begin with. Still a good BBBJ. Finished the 1st time BB-CIP and second with covered but pulled out to shoot it on her stomach. Would not be back again.
Lexi. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/869428587288.
- Stopped in for QV at the notel by the Dayton Mall. She was completely out of it. BBBJ to start, then flipped her into doggy to finish. Couldn't keep it up while doing covered FS. Pulled out and finished on her butt hole and ass. Won't be back.
Feel free to PM if you need more details.
-
08-22-22 13:14 #16919Regular Member

Posts: 15She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.
Originally Posted by BrutisB
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 12:57 #16918Regular Member

Posts: 15LE, beware
You've been warned.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/012985656167
-
08-22-22 12:55 #16917Regular Member

Posts: 15First and third have been around for a while and I don't know much because I've never contacted them. The second one is hard to reach and I think the photos are fake. She was from Springfield so it could be Cara. The fourth one I saw some time ago. She has a bad crystal demon and things the people inside the tv are watching her and out to get her, she might be a good time but also has previous issues with her uncle and could be carrying a bad vibe.
Originally Posted by AmSage3
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 12:14 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 98Jiggles
The 1st one is good. The 3rd one is a bad time and I don't know anything about the other two.
Originally Posted by AmSage3
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 12:05 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 98Hazel
I've had a few dreams of Hazel in the distant past and noticed she was posting again, so I dreamt of her a few days ago.
Her pictures are accurate. She has always been a very sweet person in my dreams and shower fresh every time. Takes direction well and no signs of a habit. She seems to enjoy herself as much as I do.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...p/763735585465
Stay safe,
SH.










Reply With Quote






