Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 25732
-
08-22-22 22:04 #16942Regular Member

Posts: 1More info
Confirmed fake?
Originally Posted by FishingBait
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 21:45 #16941Senior Member

Posts: 827Amber Meadows / Mizz Meadows
I don't know. It would nor surprise me as I did not know her then. She is flakey and dizzy at the same time. Could be on something but saw no evidence during this visit. Saw no evidence of a BF as well. Said she lived her sister I believe but me all know how those stories go. I never felt in danger. Be safe.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 21:34 #16940Senior Member

Posts: 827Jessi & Anna
I met Jessi last fall. Nice girl with a lot of issues. Looks like she has gone further down the rabbit hole. I talked to her the other day. She is with Anna, the really skinny girl that posts on STG's and does car dates. She's been reviewed recently. I saw her 2 months ago. I was not impressed. Very, very thin. Had a hard time staying awake. Lackluster head, FIV. They are up North at a Notel.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:04 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 259Link or Number?
Mind PMg me the number or posting the Thyrst link?
Originally Posted by Ace4262
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 19:02 #16938Senior Member

Posts: 383Jodi
I reached out to her about 3 months ago and she was eager to set something up although we didn't. I reached out again about 3 weeks ago and then a week ago to crickets.
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:54 #16937Senior Member

Posts: 259Explain?
What's up with her?
Originally Posted by FishingBait
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:45 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 51The brunette is Jessie. Met her a couple times. A bit sketchy, communication not great. Typical issues like most of the girls. Don't know what her demon is, but I suspect she has one or two. Relatively nice though and pleasant when you are with her. Haven't repeated.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 18:24 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 103Cassie or Ana?
So is That Cassie or Ana?
Originally Posted by HowardTDuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:58 #16934Senior Member

Posts: 141Strange face
I agree she looks different. Not a traditional beauty, some ethnic mix maybe.
Originally Posted by FishingBait
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:38 #16933Senior Member

Posts: 141
Originally Posted by FishingBait
[View Original Post]
She starts at 200, but negotiable.
Originally Posted by Kwikie
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:24 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 108So what's the damage for alexa?
Originally Posted by FishingBait
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 16:14 #16931Senior Member

Posts: 108Alexa
What's the damage?
-
08-22-22 15:12 #16930Senior Member

Posts: 121Lebanese Princess
Would also like to reconnect. Last I saw her was about a year ago near Cville and I lost her number. She's a good one.
Originally Posted by SmutMutt
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 13:27 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 1282 month report
Cait-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../428650779212-.
Saw her in June for a QV. Same situation as the first time I visited. Mom was home chilling on the couch. House stunk of smoke. Room was messy with two twin beds and a large flat screen. Unenthusiastic BBBJ, followed by mish w / no closed lip kissing. Flipped her over for doggie since she wouldn't get on top. Finished in the hat. Just recently I noticed she had a boyfriend on facebook. I'll be back when she's single and when I need a small spinner.
Sophia Rose-https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u-.
Saw her back in July when she was "touring" Dayton. She was on break for a few weeks. Chatted for a bit about things. Always friendly, cute, smells good and great body. Spent an hour w / BBBJ, covered FS / mish and finished in the hat. I'll see her again when she's back in Dayton or in Cincy.
Sarah-https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../332704894956-.
Saw her twice in the last two months. Same notel she's been in for a while. Claims she preg but she's still the same size. As another stated, I think she's had the kid and kept the weight or she was never preg to begin with. Still a good BBBJ. Finished the 1st time BB-CIP and second with covered but pulled out to shoot it on her stomach. Would not be back again.
Lexi. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/869428587288.
- Stopped in for QV at the notel by the Dayton Mall. She was completely out of it. BBBJ to start, then flipped her into doggy to finish. Couldn't keep it up while doing covered FS. Pulled out and finished on her butt hole and ass. Won't be back.
Feel free to PM if you need more details.
-
08-22-22 13:14 #16928Regular Member

Posts: 15She is definitely attractive, sorta a strange flat face. She asks for everything covered but will do about anything because she has a crystal problem. That being said she has gotten around and definitely taken advantage of because she has issues with uncle and is always carrying a pipe, she thinks the people in the tv are watching her, trying to find her ext. Attractive and open to anything with a little encouragement but beware because she definitely has some demons and is riding with the wrong crowd.
Originally Posted by BrutisB
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




