Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 8263
-
08-21-22 06:09 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 72Martina
Anyone have he contact info? Or know her actual work schedule so I can go visit her? Cheers.
-
08-20-22 17:45 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 148Stopped at sugars today around noon
Stopped at sugars today around noon only 3 chick's there.
First is this white chick, I think her name was Stephanie. Skinny perfect little A cups, got her info going to try and meet up OTC, will report back.
2nd is Minni, been reported before, I didn't think she was ugly just a little bit bigger then I like. I'd say 5'5" maybe 130-140.
And 3rd was this black chick, I don't remember her. Big DD bolt ons with a but plug in. Was open to everything but CI and CO. BUT BBBJ was lack luster, and when we got down it she started to rush me. After I blew all over the couch. She was crouching in the corner and I heard water noise. I look over and she says she squirted all over the carpet LOL she could of been peeing I don't know 😕. 260 BBFS more for greek. I cleaned up and left sum what satisfied.
Happy hunting gents.
-
08-20-22 02:38 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 270500 for 15 minutes!! Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 19:13 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 261Pepper at Sugars
Saw this new dancer named Pepper at Pandoras.
Asian Filipina with piercings.
She is new. Waitress.
She wanted 500 for a qv CBJ, cfs.
Lolz.
I negotiated 240 for that. Still a little too much but she is fresh meat.
She was intimidated by my size. She couldn't even get half way down my shaft.
So after a few of that we had 7 or 8 minutes left and she wanted to upsell for more time and because I was big.
I said no, put her in doggie and pounded her till I nutted in my condom.
She needed a reality check. Idk if I would pay more than 200.
-
08-19-22 18:27 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 1018LOL. She was there a week or two ago. She just has regulars. She books up her days and spends her time in the VIP. She rarely hits the stage.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 18:19 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 379Rio
I don't think she's working as a stripper anymore, I've been to kittens a couple of times and haven't seen her. From her (personal) insta, it appears she's all civy now. If anyone else has Intel would love to know.
Originally Posted by ShunQuintonRum
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 11:48 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 159Jade is one of my go-tos at Kits but has gained weight. Word is she's caring a little one. Luv her weed tat.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 11:43 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 159I've had several rendezvous with Ava. Def one of the hottest and all the assets. Gives great handies. Heard her room service is top notch but never room up with her yet. She's one of the vets at the club along with Monse so well traveled. Def give her a spin.
Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 02:41 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 626Pandora's
So recently checked this place out and yes I have read the forum but was wondering if anyone out there has some up to date info on some of the girls we saw. Kamiko, Ava, Sativa, Quinn, and Celeste? Also had one other girl, can't remember her name, but she was hot but when she got on the main stage to do her little dance, she didn't take anything off. Took this as a bad sign and didn't partake.
Hope I got all the names right but was wondering if anyone out there has experience with any of these girls. Was a fun experience and funny when you go to the men's restroom and see used condoms all over the floor. Guess flushing them down the toilet or at least getting them in the trash can was to hard.
Anyways, Kamiko nice face, very small on top. Good personality though. Was wearing almost a dress so took a while to get it all off but may repeat.
Ava was definitely the hottest one. Lots of people close to the stage when she danced and as soon as she came off she was off to the back with her regular customers I guess so didn't get a chance.
Sativa a hottie blonde with some tatts. Another one to busy to get a chance with.
Quinn another blonde with a nose ring like bulls have. Nice body though.
Celeste really skinny. Nice personality but immediately tried to upsell when got to the back so pass next time.
Any info on any of these girls TIA!
-
08-18-22 21:44 #4129Regular Member

Posts: 5Rio from Kittens
What ever happened to Rio? Is she still at kittens? Also, any good recommendations for kittens day time?
-
08-18-22 20:46 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 43Simone
She's an absolute scammer bro. Save your dollars. Many have suffered so you don't have to. Heed this warning.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 19:53 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 256Stripper Boat Party
If you're going to the Playground's Stripper Boat Party Sunday evening, I'm wondering what your expectations are. Orgy?? Topless gals like Sea Fair? Or nothing since strippers here can't strip when alcohol is involved. Please report back next week.
-
08-18-22 18:04 #4126I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mandy just fuck me and give me BBBJ for 300.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
Maybe I get Tiny Asian wang discount.
Cameras in VIP area. We got room. She cover camera with panties. No one wants to see my Wang on TV.
-
08-18-22 17:56 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 984That ain't Mandy.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 13:36 #4124Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Not the same mandy
I doubt this is the same Mandy. The one I saw was a super petite brunette with a bunch of tats. Chest as flat as a board. No synthetics.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






