Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 551 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 8263
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4123

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Nobody ever says how much they put up for Mandy...I went to Pandy's last week and was looking for her but never saw her. Sorry you took the hit, if it wasn't you, it would be me.
    I thought I had posted her rates earlier but here's what I was quoted for a 15 minute room. HJ-300, BBBJ-400, CFS-600. She generally works M-F afternoons but misses a day here and there.

  2. #4122

    Mandy only got $40 out of me

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Nobody ever says how much they put up for Mandy. I have noticed this while searching for some details. Probably because of this. I went to Pandy's last week and was looking for her but never saw her. Sorry you took the hit, if it wasn't you, it would be me.
    2 Sundays back, I was sitting in Pandy's hoping for a turn with Anya. Mandy came by for a chat. I am typically not a fan of hard, fake tits, but I wanted to squeeze that big butt. She told me she was both a teaser, and a pleaser. We got back to the playground. She quoted me $100 for a hand shake. I said $100 for 3 x songs? Nope, $100 per song. I told her that was out of my budget. I agreed to a $40 topless, and bottomless. She starts the dance, I got a nice grind and feel. The butt is nice, the tits are hard, and not nice. Her nipples did look tasty, so I tried to get a little. She literally pushed me back. She put her mouth on my pants, over my wiener a few times to try, and entice me for more. However, she had told me all I needed to know with the $100 quote, and the push back.

    I will be sure to pass from now on.

    I finally caught up with Anya this last Sunday. She took good care of me. I waited around afterwords hoping to get Jade on my lap, for just one song. However, when she came off stage, and headed to a room. I decided I had spent enough of my day in the club, and I could wait to enjoy her some other day. I think Jade will do well as a Pandora's day shift girl.

  3. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    This is a good tactic. I wish I had tried this before I was that many songs in. Do you guys begin negotiating at the table before you go to the back?

    Thanks for the input.
    At the table. No need to go back if they are not willing to discuss it.

    Monse is the only one you can trust.

  4. #4120
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    I'll give it a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    This is when you counter with $300 plus room fee for everything and BBBJ for a hh instead of going for three songs.

    You should be able to get everything for 300 with all dancers at Pandoras. If the dancer declines, move on. Others will.
    This is a good tactic. I wish I had tried this before I was that many songs in. Do you guys begin negotiating at the table before you go to the back?

    Thanks for the input.

  5. #4119
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Jade at pandoras gave me a HJ in VIP room. . 200 for 15 minutes.

    She played with my Wang as I suck her nipples.

    I popped fast. Hahahaha. I wish she fuck my Wang. She said no.
    She make me wear condom.

  6. #4118
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Fun day so far.

    I stop by Sugars this morning.

    Minnie suck my Wang and fuck me for 150.

    Now Monse text me and want me to bring my Wang to Pandoras some same treatment.

    I stopped at McDonalds by Northgate to wash my Wang off.

    Minnie not pretty. Sugars is really dark. That a good thing.

  7. #4117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Sunday Night Pandoras

    I stopped by on Sunday Night.

    Plenty of Dancers. There was this 5 foot white spinner with fake B cup bolt ons.

    Spiked Blond Dike Hair. Big ass nose. Still. She looked like a fun fuck. Some dweeb was taking up all her time chatting so I went and fucked mimi.

    Does anyone know her name and services?.

  8. #4116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I had some time to hit up pandy this afternoon but the usual names were there. Ava, Martina, Luna. But I had went there specifically for Mandy to see what she was about. But her rate was out of this world. 100 per song for HJ, 200 per song for BJ, 600 all in. I got my three songs and left with a sour taste in my mouth. LOL YMMV, everything at your own risk. Happy hunting.
    LOL! At $600 all in.

  9. #4115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm with Devious. Pricey but worth. Do you know if she does anything outside the club?
    Dev offered me but she's a rough ride and big B so opted out. Heard from others to eat your Wheaties and bring your A game.

  10. #4114
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I had some time to hit up pandy this afternoon but the usual names were there. Ava, Martina, Luna. But I had went there specifically for Mandy to see what she was about. But her rate was out of this world. 100 per song for HJ, 200 per song for BJ, 600 all in. I got my three songs and left with a sour taste in my mouth. LOL YMMV, everything at your own risk. Happy hunting.
    This is when you counter with $300 plus room fee for everything and BBBJ for a hh instead of going for three songs.

    You should be able to get everything for 300 with all dancers at Pandoras. If the dancer declines, move on. Others will.

  11. #4113
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBlueBaha  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with La-m at Pandora? Weird name, she said some people just call her Lam because it's confusing. Girl with tattoos all over, but not Heather. I've got a date set up with her. She said she was pretty open and a "freak", but you never know how far that goes.
    BBFS is YMMV. Open to anything.

  12. #4112

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm with Devious. Pricey but worth. Do you know if she does anything outside the club?
    If she likes you or she's in the mood for it, she'll offer.

  13. #4111

    La-m Pandora

    Anyone have experience with La-m at Pandora? Weird name, she said some people just call her Lam because it's confusing. Girl with tattoos all over, but not Heather. I've got a date set up with her. She said she was pretty open and a "freak", but you never know how far that goes.

  14. #4110
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available at LCV but girls are selective and YMMV. Best menus - Jess, Elle & Devious. Pricey but worth it.
    Can confirm with Devious. Pricey but worth. Do you know if she does anything outside the club?

  15. #4109

    Mandy

    Nobody ever says how much they put up for Mandy. I have noticed this while searching for some details. Probably because of this. I went to Pandy's last week and was looking for her but never saw her. Sorry you took the hit, if it wasn't you, it would be me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I had some time to hit up pandy this afternoon but the usual names were there. Ava, Martina, Luna. But I had went there specifically for Mandy to see what she was about. But her rate was out of this world. 100 per song for HJ, 200 per song for BJ, 600 all in. I got my three songs and left with a sour taste in my mouth. LOL YMMV, everything at your own risk. Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape