Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 551 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 8263
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3118
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Thats the same thing I read Jimmy. Maybe some guys don't like extras, because she was so KIND! LOL.
    I try to stay away from girls who do extras.

    Last one I had from kittens was horrible & was a scammers.

  2. #3117
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify. You paid 250 just for a dance with no extras that lasted maybe 10-15 minutes?
    Wouldn't call it for nothing, got a dance from the prettiest girl there.

    She was really a good dancer, once you see her, you will see what I mean.

    Plus she let me touch her tits.

  3. #3116
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    Saw her photos on Pandora's Instagram page. Thought this is my kind of girl. Went in one night and she was there. Things were looking up. However. She must be a total newb, because she didn't ask anyone for a dance. It's as if she's too shy to ask. I tried to make it easy for her by making eye contact with a little smile. Nothing. I was there for about an hour, and she asked no one for a dance. Just went back and forth to the ladies room and to the dressing room. Didn't make a dime that night, at least while I was there. I'm not the type to go up to a girl and ask her if I can give her my money. They at least have to approach me and show some interest. She is pretty gorgeous, very petite. But a long ways from giving you good value for your money. Time will tell. IMO, this is not a primary job for her. Probably looking for extra money. Her schedule is just whenever.

    I typically go in on weekends and have not seen here there at all. I saw her on a Tuesday night. Have not seen her since.

    Just to be clear, this is not the same Baby from a few years ago. Both are Latina, petite and early 20's. Previous Baby was pretty cool, no extras that I knew of. Great personality. I'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about her situation.
    Just to let you know. I was at Kittens on Tuesday. I was approached by about a dozen women that I had no interest in. I sat next to one name Cora. I kept looking at her and smiling at her and she said nothing to me. I walked around a few times sat down next to her and looked directly at her. She just looked at her phone or looked away. Right before I left, I just finally walked up to her and started talking to her. She was actually friendly and had worked there for about 3 years (sporadically). We went for a dance and she had my dick in her hand by song two (4 for $100 dance). She worked that dick until I was done by song 5 whispering in my ear that she really wanted to ride me the entire time. She wanted to meet me OTC, but I think she may be too expensive for me. She said she regularly sees someone for $2000 K for 4 hours, "but a lot of that is hanging out watching Netflix". I figure if she's at my place for four hours, she'll be out of commission for a few weeks because I would be on that for 4 hours straight.

  4. #3115

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderWiggins  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Baby at Pandoras?
    Saw her photos on Pandora's Instagram page. Thought this is my kind of girl. Went in one night and she was there. Things were looking up. However. She must be a total newb, because she didn't ask anyone for a dance. It's as if she's too shy to ask. I tried to make it easy for her by making eye contact with a little smile. Nothing. I was there for about an hour, and she asked no one for a dance. Just went back and forth to the ladies room and to the dressing room. Didn't make a dime that night, at least while I was there. I'm not the type to go up to a girl and ask her if I can give her my money. They at least have to approach me and show some interest. She is pretty gorgeous, very petite. But a long ways from giving you good value for your money. Time will tell. IMO, this is not a primary job for her. Probably looking for extra money. Her schedule is just whenever.

    I typically go in on weekends and have not seen here there at all. I saw her on a Tuesday night. Have not seen her since.

    Just to be clear, this is not the same Baby from a few years ago. Both are Latina, petite and early 20's. Previous Baby was pretty cool, no extras that I knew of. Great personality. I'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about her situation.

  5. #3114

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by OlgaVaz  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a dance from Sydney last night. I'm not really an evening person, but there were many (like more than 15) there Wednesday night. Only 4 patrons. Sidney is sweet, with great curves. She seemed to think you needed to have pasties in the club. I could not convince her otherwise as she said the evening manager was cracking down. 0. 4 each dance or 3/ She has only two moves. One she faces you and grinds in circular motion. I mean she puts all that weight and just sits on you. The other she faces away and same motion. Saving grace are those giant titties to grab. Terrible shame. She better be better in VIP or she will make no money.
    Does anyone know if this Sydney worked at DVLC pre-covid?

    Also, does anyone know her schedule?

    Thanks.

  6. #3113

    LOL x2

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Thats the same thing I read Jimmy. Maybe some guys don't like extras, because she was so KIND! LOL.
    "Guy" with two posts raving about a stripper and being called out by admin for posting unsubstantiated reports (both today), hmm suspicious.

  7. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find her on their Ig. Can you point me to her?
    Sorry I don't see her on the IG. She's a lean, latte-skinned AA with perky B-cups. Absolutely beautiful.

  8. #3111

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify. You paid 250 just for a dance with no extras that lasted maybe 10-15 minutes?
    Thats the same thing I read Jimmy. Maybe some guys don't like extras, because she was so KIND! LOL.

  9. #3110

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in to check out Sunday Night.

    Anya was my choice because of the sure thing.

    Entice and Martina are also sure things.

    Amber can be. She can also have GPS.

    I noticed Sydney, Jade, Bunny and Diana.

    Sydney has huge, huge tits! Any intel on her dances?

    I watched Jade in the VIP area while I was getting a ld. Her dances appeared to be tame.
    Finally had a dance from Sydney last night. I'm not really an evening person, but there were many (like more than 15) there Wednesday night. Only 4 patrons. Sidney is sweet, with great curves. She seemed to think you needed to have pasties in the club. I could not convince her otherwise as she said the evening manager was cracking down. 0. 4 each dance or 3/ She has only two moves. One she faces you and grinds in circular motion. I mean she puts all that weight and just sits on you. The other she faces away and same motion. Saving grace are those giant titties to grab. Terrible shame. She better be better in VIP or she will make no money.

  10. #3109

    250 for nothing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk12  [View Original Post]
    Barbie from Pandora's is really pretty.

    Got 3 song for 150, tip her 100 because she was so sweet & kind.

    She's one of the cleanest dancer who doesn't do any extra.

    Great ass and have a really fit body with abs.
    Just to clarify. You paid 250 just for a dance with no extras that lasted maybe 10-15 minutes?

  11. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.
    HJ only for me. I guess she doesn't like me. LOL.

  12. #3107

    Pandora's

    Barbie from Pandora's is really pretty.

    Got 3 song for 150, tip her 100 because she was so sweet & kind.

    She's one of the cleanest dancer who doesn't do any extra.

    Great ass and have a really fit body with abs.

  13. #3106

    Baby

    Any info on Baby at Pandoras?

  14. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteChristo  [View Original Post]
    Simone might be the prettiest performer at Pandora. I found her a bit cold compared to Monse for example, but can't say I left unhappy.
    Can't seem to find her on their Ig. Can you point me to her?

  15. #3104

    Sativa

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is a hot blonde with a cup puffies.

    Nice cowgirl and RCG in VIP.

    4 song 150. Cfs. Done.
    Nice, I guess she's no longer GPS. I had lame dances from her when she was at kittens, but she is hot. I might have to give her another try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape