Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 552 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 8267
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4112

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm with Devious. Pricey but worth. Do you know if she does anything outside the club?
    If she likes you or she's in the mood for it, she'll offer.

  2. #4111

    La-m Pandora

    Anyone have experience with La-m at Pandora? Weird name, she said some people just call her Lam because it's confusing. Girl with tattoos all over, but not Heather. I've got a date set up with her. She said she was pretty open and a "freak", but you never know how far that goes.

  3. #4110
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available at LCV but girls are selective and YMMV. Best menus - Jess, Elle & Devious. Pricey but worth it.
    Can confirm with Devious. Pricey but worth. Do you know if she does anything outside the club?

  4. #4109

    Mandy

    Nobody ever says how much they put up for Mandy. I have noticed this while searching for some details. Probably because of this. I went to Pandy's last week and was looking for her but never saw her. Sorry you took the hit, if it wasn't you, it would be me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I had some time to hit up pandy this afternoon but the usual names were there. Ava, Martina, Luna. But I had went there specifically for Mandy to see what she was about. But her rate was out of this world. 100 per song for HJ, 200 per song for BJ, 600 all in. I got my three songs and left with a sour taste in my mouth. LOL YMMV, everything at your own risk. Happy hunting.

  5. #4108
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Took an L with Mandy

    I had some time to hit up pandy this afternoon but the usual names were there. Ava, Martina, Luna. But I had went there specifically for Mandy to see what she was about. But her rate was out of this world. 100 per song for HJ, 200 per song for BJ, 600 all in. I got my three songs and left with a sour taste in my mouth. LOL YMMV, everything at your own risk. Happy hunting.

  6. #4107
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Jade

    Jade at pandoras gave me a HJ in VIP room. . 200 for 15 minutes.

    She played with my Wang as I suck her nipples.

    I popped fast. Hahahaha. I wish she fuck my Wang. She said no.

  7. #4106

    Elle Still Around

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDee  [View Original Post]
    There was a dancer a few years back at LCV named Elle, real cute, golden tan skin, dark brown hair, awesome implants and fit. Wondering if this is the same Elle I knew from before. If so I need to get back in there and reconnect because we used to hand and bang all the time until I moved away for a bit. Hoping for some fun Fri. Night action this eve regardless!
    Elle is still around. Has a boyfriend now. Saw her when I visited Seattle in February of this year. Talk to her on and off when I'm in the area for about 3-4 years.

    Seems like she's trying to get out.

  8. #4105
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDee  [View Original Post]
    There was a dancer a few years back at LCV named Elle, real cute, golden tan skin, dark brown hair, awesome implants and fit. Wondering if this is the same Elle I knew from before. If so I need to get back in there and reconnect because we used to hand and bang all the time until I moved away for a bit. Hoping for some fun Fri. Night action this eve regardless!
    Sounds like the same Elle I met. Dirty blonde, med height, nice C's, sexy stage. Got a nice handy but had to jet. She said let's do more at our next encounter. Def plan to check her out again.

  9. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    What are the best time / days to go for extras usually? I've only had it offered once in a strip club when I was 22 LOL.
    Day shift or right after work has been the best for extras. Not as rushed and busy so girls tend to take their time which allows them to offer additional. After a dance or two, ask if they are open to extras & pricing. If not offered then best to move on and tap other ladies.

  10. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on chandler at sugars, last time I was there I was the only one in the club and 4 girls working that day, chandler was one of them, when she got on stage I was planning on getting some lapdances from her but visa approached me first and took care of things, I didn't stuck around after visa, so I was curious about her. Any info would be helpful, thanks.
    She's great! DM for details.

  11. #4102

    Baby at Pandora's

    Anybody had any luck with baby at Pandora's? Been seeing her on their IG page lately and her look really does it for me. There's a report on her from someone that said they got a HJ but was wondering if anyone had any luck getting anything more.

  12. #4101

    Chandler at Sugars: Instagram account

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on chandler at sugars, last time I was there I was the only one in the club and 4 girls working that day, chandler was one of them, when she got on stage I was planning on getting some lapdances from her but visa approached me first and took care of things, I didn't stuck around after visa, so I was curious about her. Any info would be helpful, thanks.
    I've seen her, but she's not my type. Under your request for "Any info would be helpful," this is her Instagram account, if that would help you get in touch with her:

    https://www.instagram.com/cc_bing/

  13. #4100

    Chandler sugars

    Does anyone have any info on chandler at sugars, last time I was there I was the only one in the club and 4 girls working that day, chandler was one of them, when she got on stage I was planning on getting some lapdances from her but visa approached me first and took care of things, I didn't stuck around after visa, so I was curious about her. Any info would be helpful, thanks.

  14. #4099

    Sugars

    I had the most excellent time at Sugars last week when I met Minnie.

    She was reasonably priced and open to discussing different menu options.

  15. #4098

    Lake City Vu. Best Time / Day to Go?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available at LCV but girls are selective and YMMV. Best menus - Jess, Elle & Devious. Pricey but worth it.
    What are the best time / days to go for extras usually? I've only had it offered once in a strip club when I was 22 LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape