Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 8286
-
08-16-22 14:47 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 1109Sunday Night Pandoras
I stopped by on Sunday Night.
Plenty of Dancers. There was this 5 foot white spinner with fake B cup bolt ons.
Spiked Blond Dike Hair. Big ass nose. Still. She looked like a fun fuck. Some dweeb was taking up all her time chatting so I went and fucked mimi.
Does anyone know her name and services?.
-
08-16-22 13:53 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 1019LOL! At $600 all in.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 13:22 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 159Dev offered me but she's a rough ride and big B so opted out. Heard from others to eat your Wheaties and bring your A game.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 13:17 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 541This is when you counter with $300 plus room fee for everything and BBBJ for a hh instead of going for three songs.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
You should be able to get everything for 300 with all dancers at Pandoras. If the dancer declines, move on. Others will.
-
08-16-22 13:15 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 541BBFS is YMMV. Open to anything.
Originally Posted by CoolBlueBaha
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 07:51 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 444Ymmv
If she likes you or she's in the mood for it, she'll offer.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 05:21 #4125Regular Member

Posts: 9La-m Pandora
Anyone have experience with La-m at Pandora? Weird name, she said some people just call her Lam because it's confusing. Girl with tattoos all over, but not Heather. I've got a date set up with her. She said she was pretty open and a "freak", but you never know how far that goes.
-
08-15-22 20:53 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 29Can confirm with Devious. Pricey but worth. Do you know if she does anything outside the club?
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 20:34 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 79Mandy
Nobody ever says how much they put up for Mandy. I have noticed this while searching for some details. Probably because of this. I went to Pandy's last week and was looking for her but never saw her. Sorry you took the hit, if it wasn't you, it would be me.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 19:57 #4122Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Took an L with Mandy
I had some time to hit up pandy this afternoon but the usual names were there. Ava, Martina, Luna. But I had went there specifically for Mandy to see what she was about. But her rate was out of this world. 100 per song for HJ, 200 per song for BJ, 600 all in. I got my three songs and left with a sour taste in my mouth. LOL YMMV, everything at your own risk. Happy hunting.
-
08-15-22 14:40 #4121I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Jade
Jade at pandoras gave me a HJ in VIP room. . 200 for 15 minutes.
She played with my Wang as I suck her nipples.
I popped fast. Hahahaha. I wish she fuck my Wang. She said no.
-
08-15-22 14:30 #4120Regular Member

Posts: 13Elle Still Around
Elle is still around. Has a boyfriend now. Saw her when I visited Seattle in February of this year. Talk to her on and off when I'm in the area for about 3-4 years.
Originally Posted by DoctorDee
[View Original Post]
Seems like she's trying to get out.
-
08-15-22 12:46 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 159Sounds like the same Elle I met. Dirty blonde, med height, nice C's, sexy stage. Got a nice handy but had to jet. She said let's do more at our next encounter. Def plan to check her out again.
Originally Posted by DoctorDee
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 12:15 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 159Day shift or right after work has been the best for extras. Not as rushed and busy so girls tend to take their time which allows them to offer additional. After a dance or two, ask if they are open to extras & pricing. If not offered then best to move on and tap other ladies.
Originally Posted by Ame128
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 11:52 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 30She's great! DM for details.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




