Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 805 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12118
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    I believe you're thinking of Ashley Madison (not the website) aka "Madison's Best Kept Secret" from many years ago correct? Buxom blonde, had a half way decent incall on the SW side of town back in the day.
    Ah, yes, I forgot the moniker and the tagline. Nice.

  2. #12117

    New Spinner. Or not

    Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443

  3. #12116

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Ashley was the name of the girl this one reminds me of:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5611825-200912

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...adison-45136-2#erotic.

    Again, I never saw Ashley. And I haven't seen this provider. So I don't really know whether they're the same. Just that this recent one reminds me of Ashley.
    I believe you're thinking of Ashley Madison (not the website) aka "Madison's Best Kept Secret" from many years ago correct? Buxom blonde, had a half way decent incall on the SW side of town back in the day.

  4. #12115

    Anyone seen these


  5. #12114

    Arizona Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not her. I have seen her a few times years ago and it's not her. She had implants and some other distinctive features. Thanks for the input though. Maybe will have to toft.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I was curious. So Arizona Rose is not Ashley (from years back).

    https://madison.escortdirectory-usa....ona-36-1482608

    I've interacted with Arizona, but I didn't pull the trigger. She sent a confirmation pic that kind of collapsed my interest. I tend to prefer much younger (early 18-24). Older women usually provide much better service. Like April. I saw April once. Total GFE. Very passionate. But I think a huge part of my pleasure is the visual and kinesthetic memories of enjoying a young, smooth, supple body.

    Oh well. Arizona sounds like she'd be very similar. Very passionate and eager to please and enjoy the time spent together. Almost no rules or limits. Reasonable donation. Not rushed. All that. If only she were 21. LOL.

    Has anyone pulled the trigger?

  6. #12113
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPatton  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...m/926795974242

    Saw a single ad on STG from Sweet Lisa. Blast from the past. Voluptuous MILF. Tons of fun if that's your thing. Great head game Stay safe. Patton.
    I have been seeing Lisa in portage for years last time about a year ago. She still around?

  7. #12112
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Ashley was the name of the girl this one reminds me of:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5611825-200912

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...adison-45136-2#erotic.

    Again, I never saw Ashley. And I haven't seen this provider. So I don't really know whether they're the same. Just that this recent one reminds me of Ashley.
    Definitely not her. I have seen her a few times years ago and it's not her. She had implants and some other distinctive features. Thanks for the input though. Maybe will have to toft.

  8. #12111
    Quote Originally Posted by Various  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything under her phone number or handle except her Tryst and escortdirectory postings. Nothing on TER etc. Either she's completely new to the scene (doubt it), a scam, or just changed her screen name and phone number. I was guessing the last since it seems like I've seen her photos before (perhaps on STG), but it may have been someone similar-looking for all I know.
    Sent her a perfectly respectful text and she responded as a completely asshole grouch. Pass. She already looks fairly haggard, so I have zero desire to exhaust energy.

  9. #12110

    Arizona Rose: no info

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen nor heard of Arizona Rose but if she is legit I would be interested. Does anyone have any info or experience with her?
    I can't find anything under her phone number or handle except her Tryst and escortdirectory postings. Nothing on TER etc. Either she's completely new to the scene (doubt it), a scam, or just changed her screen name and phone number. I was guessing the last since it seems like I've seen her photos before (perhaps on STG), but it may have been someone similar-looking for all I know.

  10. #12109

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. Last time was years ago. Both experiences were easily 8, possibly 9 (forgot it was a service) level. No problem with hygiene. Obviously my experience with her is very dated.

    I occasionally try to see her again. But she rarely replies. I never keep the same number so that probably doesn't help.
    I was also suspicious of a one time poster talking of his lousy experience with a girl that everyone else has praised as one of the only (if not the only) providers in the area worth seeing. However, what makes his story plausible is that everyone who talks about how great Lexxi is saw her quite a long time ago. It doesn't take long for girls in the trade and lifestyle to degrade in appearance, hygiene, health, and attitude.

    There's also the fact that if you're the only provider in the area who isn't a complete ripoff, you don't have to stay on top of your game, you just have to be better than the rest (which with the STG competition isn't very hard to do).

    For me it's a moot point since she never responded to my texts and I more or less gave up trying to contact her after nearly a dozen attempts.

  11. #12108
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Kind of looks like a provider that used to post a lot years ago, was her name Amber? I never saw her. I think she had an incall downtown, from what I recall.
    Ashley was the name of the girl this one reminds me of:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5611825-200912

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...adison-45136-2#erotic.

    Again, I never saw Ashley. And I haven't seen this provider. So I don't really know whether they're the same. Just that this recent one reminds me of Ashley.

  12. #12107
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen nor heard of Arizona Rose but if she is legit I would be interested. Does anyone have any info or experience with her?
    Kind of looks like a provider that used to post a lot years ago, was her name Amber? I never saw her. I think she had an incall downtown, from what I recall.

  13. #12106

    Arizona Rose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I've seen "Arizona" or "Arizona Rose's" posts here and on tryst, the face looks familiar, perhaps recycled from STG ads with a different name. Does anybody have information on her?

    https://madison.escortdirectory-usa....ose-38-1478422#.
    I have never seen nor heard of Arizona Rose but if she is legit I would be interested. Does anyone have any info or experience with her?

  14. #12105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I dunno, man, it's been a few years, but the one time I saw her, she was great. This is the first bad review of her I've ever seen, and it's from a guy with a whopping total of 1 post. In the absence of corroborating info from some more credible mongers, I'm not buying it.
    I've seen her twice. Last time was years ago. Both experiences were easily 8, possibly 9 (forgot it was a service) level. No problem with hygiene. Obviously my experience with her is very dated.

    I occasionally try to see her again. But she rarely replies. I never keep the same number so that probably doesn't help.

  15. #12104

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a handful of times, and a couple months ago most recently. IMO, she is the best of the best. Professional, and gorgeous. With the one post to your name, I am hesitant to believe what you say.
    I agree with the first guy. It's not that she is bad looking or anything, but the pictures on all of her postings are quite old. She has definitely put on weight. Obviously we all do as we get older but when you are in a position that is about being the fantasy for someone, I think it's your job to stay in tip top shape and keep accurate representation available for people.

    She's a nice person, but wasn't anything to write home about. Definitely not worth all of the hassle in the sense of trying to connect with her. I think it's just bad business on her end that she doesn't answer her phone number or reply to people. I personally won't be repeating any visits with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape