Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 16670
-
08-15-22 21:06 #12110Senior Member

Posts: 338Arizona Rose: no info
I can't find anything under her phone number or handle except her Tryst and escortdirectory postings. Nothing on TER etc. Either she's completely new to the scene (doubt it), a scam, or just changed her screen name and phone number. I was guessing the last since it seems like I've seen her photos before (perhaps on STG), but it may have been someone similar-looking for all I know.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 20:58 #12109Senior Member

Posts: 338Lexxi
I was also suspicious of a one time poster talking of his lousy experience with a girl that everyone else has praised as one of the only (if not the only) providers in the area worth seeing. However, what makes his story plausible is that everyone who talks about how great Lexxi is saw her quite a long time ago. It doesn't take long for girls in the trade and lifestyle to degrade in appearance, hygiene, health, and attitude.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
There's also the fact that if you're the only provider in the area who isn't a complete ripoff, you don't have to stay on top of your game, you just have to be better than the rest (which with the STG competition isn't very hard to do).
For me it's a moot point since she never responded to my texts and I more or less gave up trying to contact her after nearly a dozen attempts.
-
08-15-22 15:31 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 2192Ashley was the name of the girl this one reminds me of:
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5611825-200912
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...adison-45136-2#erotic.
Again, I never saw Ashley. And I haven't seen this provider. So I don't really know whether they're the same. Just that this recent one reminds me of Ashley.
-
08-15-22 08:04 #12107Senior Member

Posts: 2192Kind of looks like a provider that used to post a lot years ago, was her name Amber? I never saw her. I think she had an incall downtown, from what I recall.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 23:16 #12106Senior Member

Posts: 193Arizona Rose?
I have never seen nor heard of Arizona Rose but if she is legit I would be interested. Does anyone have any info or experience with her?
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 17:47 #12105Senior Member

Posts: 2192I've seen her twice. Last time was years ago. Both experiences were easily 8, possibly 9 (forgot it was a service) level. No problem with hygiene. Obviously my experience with her is very dated.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
I occasionally try to see her again. But she rarely replies. I never keep the same number so that probably doesn't help.
-
08-14-22 12:42 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 153Agree
I agree with the first guy. It's not that she is bad looking or anything, but the pictures on all of her postings are quite old. She has definitely put on weight. Obviously we all do as we get older but when you are in a position that is about being the fantasy for someone, I think it's your job to stay in tip top shape and keep accurate representation available for people.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
She's a nice person, but wasn't anything to write home about. Definitely not worth all of the hassle in the sense of trying to connect with her. I think it's just bad business on her end that she doesn't answer her phone number or reply to people. I personally won't be repeating any visits with her.
-
08-14-22 08:25 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 508I agree
I've seen her a handful of times, and a couple months ago most recently. IMO, she is the best of the best. Professional, and gorgeous. With the one post to your name, I am hesitant to believe what you say.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 23:05 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 1150Not convinced
I dunno, man, it's been a few years, but the one time I saw her, she was great. This is the first bad review of her I've ever seen, and it's from a guy with a whopping total of 1 post. In the absence of corroborating info from some more credible mongers, I'm not buying it.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 22:55 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 263She has been using the same pics since the HeavenorHell site days, didn't that shut down 10 years ago?
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 21:40 #12100Regular Member

Posts: 14Lexxi Love
Might have Benn having a bad day as well but it was certainly unexpected with all the reviews from a "high class" provider. First and foremost of being high class is respecting others time and be presentable and I have seen my fair share of them back in Ohio which was a heaven.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 20:55 #12099Senior Member

Posts: 306After a lot of misses I finally saw her and regretted it. Incall at a dive by the casino. Looks more wore down than the pics. EVERYTHING was on the menu. BBFS bb greek. Hygiene sucks and not punctual. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by CunnyLingus
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 20:02 #12098Senior Member

Posts: 338Price realism
To put it into perspective, the standard price on Tryst seems to be $500 per hour (on top of intrusive screening), with some asking closer to or in some cases over 1 K. $200-300 is a good deal for a decent-looking woman who has her act together, if you can find one locally.
Originally Posted by Ppbbss
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 20:01 #12097Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks for Lexxi Love info
Because Lexxi Love had some rave reviews (most dating back from previous years), I must have tried contacting her about ten times when her Tryst ad would come up current and never got a response. I felt that I was missing out on one of the few good providers in Madison, so I thank you of disabusing me of that hope and wish. Poor personal hygiene and being visibly drugged-up are deal-breakers for me. Add to that the fact that her looks have gone downhill and I won't bother contacting her again.
Originally Posted by MagnumRod
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 14:49 #12096Senior Member

Posts: 338160 per half hour
160 for a half hour isn't unreasonable per se. Even 10 years ago, I would usually pay around 120-140 for hh for backpage girls (this was in another city / state). Of course, I even off BP I was usually getting halfway decent quality in terms of looks, performance, and hygiene. For most STG girls in Madison, any amount is too much. If this one is a cut above the rest, she may be worth the price of admission.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






