Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 16675
-
08-11-22 10:14 #12085Senior Member

Posts: 1056Unless a different Mia, but I think same one, she been in Iowa, I talk to pH an text, I wouldn't be slightly interested.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-22 00:41 #12084Senior Member

Posts: 338Arizona Rose: Any Information?
I've seen "Arizona" or "Arizona Rose's" posts here and on tryst, the face looks familiar, perhaps recycled from STG ads with a different name. Does anybody have information on her?
https://madison.escortdirectory-usa....ose-38-1478422#.
-
08-10-22 19:10 #12083Senior Member

Posts: 43Becky
Anyone seen Becky off STG? Can't.
Find any reviews or info. PM me if you like.
Lindz.
-
08-10-22 18:29 #12082Senior Member

Posts: 655Cassy
Asking 260 for the hour, outcall and isn't GFE at all (even for extra).
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
It must be because she's a redhead LOL!!
-
08-10-22 18:21 #12081Senior Member

Posts: 43Agreed
Have seen her a few times. Agree with it being a great great BJ. Posted about her before.
Originally Posted by BlueManMatt
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 15:00 #12080Senior Member

Posts: 508Outcall only
Seems like she only does outcall, and gets snippy when bringing up the possibility for incall.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-22 13:27 #12079Senior Member

Posts: 655Mia?
Anyone seen Mia?
Asking $200 / hhr.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...a/891591283887
-
08-09-22 23:32 #12078Senior Member

Posts: 34Holly
Have seen Holly twice, enjoyable both times. In her 40's, looks like pictures. She has no teeth, and I'll tell you what, best BJ I've ever had. She's very talkative as well but is not a clock watcher. Would go see again.
-
08-09-22 16:58 #12077Regular Member

Posts: 23I've vouch for her as embarrassed as I am to admit it. The last time she posted, the photos looked a lot younger. When she showed up, I was shocked how old she was. She claims 42 on the ad and sounds about right but she looks like she's had a hard life. However she is thin and well behaved. I had a good time.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-22 18:10 #12076Senior Member

Posts: 30HeyWhatsUpHello
That looks like Lucky / TasteOfMe. I don't recommend her. Her boyfriend / pimp is an impatient prick who will run you out of the session early. She resembles the photos, isn't as pretty, and is missing some teeth. Does a lot of pot during session. There might be guys who are into that, but it wasn't for me.
Originally Posted by WiGolfer
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2920795-367341
-
08-08-22 11:43 #12075Regular Member

Posts: 7Apples
Anyone ever see her before? I'm trying to figure out if she's real.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...2/975097514762
-
08-08-22 03:11 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 2192I have not met her. I've tried. The biggest obstacle is she's extremely unreliable communication wise. She'll send a confirmation pic. Huge turn off. And then her prices are extremely inflated unless you feel compelled to pay premium to fuck a 50 year old high volume provider who suggests you can do anything you want?
Originally Posted by CunnyLingus
[View Original Post]
It's interesting that there are zero reports of anyone actually going through with it. My guess is it would be embarrassing to admit. But, according to her, she's extremely busy.
-
08-07-22 23:02 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 206Tin Eye to the rescue! Good job Wahobbert!
Originally Posted by Wahobbert
[View Original Post]
Do you think If I prepay she will be the one that shows up LMAO.
I find it very funny all these girls are 5'2" Instagram Models.
They are really good-looking but their height previously would have kept them
from modeling.
Russian Instagram model to STG in Milwaukee__quite a fall.
-
08-07-22 18:49 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 67That is Alla Bruletova.
Birth Name: Alla Bruletova.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
Age: 22, born 15 September 1999.
Born and residing in: Russian Federation.
Height: 5' 2".
Relationship Status: In a relationship.
-
08-07-22 18:24 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 206How stupid do these "girls" think we are?
Ok I did make a couple of blunders but have learned my lesson.
I am highly thinking about texting this one and asking for overnight and if she has Paypal or Venmo so I can prepay.
Then let them sit there and wait for the money.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...w/198575770598
Way to good looking to be true.
In Milwaukee? Advertises in Madison.










Reply With Quote





