Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 305 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 805 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 16669
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12109

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. Last time was years ago. Both experiences were easily 8, possibly 9 (forgot it was a service) level. No problem with hygiene. Obviously my experience with her is very dated.

    I occasionally try to see her again. But she rarely replies. I never keep the same number so that probably doesn't help.
    I was also suspicious of a one time poster talking of his lousy experience with a girl that everyone else has praised as one of the only (if not the only) providers in the area worth seeing. However, what makes his story plausible is that everyone who talks about how great Lexxi is saw her quite a long time ago. It doesn't take long for girls in the trade and lifestyle to degrade in appearance, hygiene, health, and attitude.

    There's also the fact that if you're the only provider in the area who isn't a complete ripoff, you don't have to stay on top of your game, you just have to be better than the rest (which with the STG competition isn't very hard to do).

    For me it's a moot point since she never responded to my texts and I more or less gave up trying to contact her after nearly a dozen attempts.

  2. #12108
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Kind of looks like a provider that used to post a lot years ago, was her name Amber? I never saw her. I think she had an incall downtown, from what I recall.
    Ashley was the name of the girl this one reminds me of:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5611825-200912

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...adison-45136-2#erotic.

    Again, I never saw Ashley. And I haven't seen this provider. So I don't really know whether they're the same. Just that this recent one reminds me of Ashley.

  3. #12107
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen nor heard of Arizona Rose but if she is legit I would be interested. Does anyone have any info or experience with her?
    Kind of looks like a provider that used to post a lot years ago, was her name Amber? I never saw her. I think she had an incall downtown, from what I recall.

  4. #12106

    Arizona Rose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I've seen "Arizona" or "Arizona Rose's" posts here and on tryst, the face looks familiar, perhaps recycled from STG ads with a different name. Does anybody have information on her?

    https://madison.escortdirectory-usa....ose-38-1478422#.
    I have never seen nor heard of Arizona Rose but if she is legit I would be interested. Does anyone have any info or experience with her?

  5. #12105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I dunno, man, it's been a few years, but the one time I saw her, she was great. This is the first bad review of her I've ever seen, and it's from a guy with a whopping total of 1 post. In the absence of corroborating info from some more credible mongers, I'm not buying it.
    I've seen her twice. Last time was years ago. Both experiences were easily 8, possibly 9 (forgot it was a service) level. No problem with hygiene. Obviously my experience with her is very dated.

    I occasionally try to see her again. But she rarely replies. I never keep the same number so that probably doesn't help.

  6. #12104

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a handful of times, and a couple months ago most recently. IMO, she is the best of the best. Professional, and gorgeous. With the one post to your name, I am hesitant to believe what you say.
    I agree with the first guy. It's not that she is bad looking or anything, but the pictures on all of her postings are quite old. She has definitely put on weight. Obviously we all do as we get older but when you are in a position that is about being the fantasy for someone, I think it's your job to stay in tip top shape and keep accurate representation available for people.

    She's a nice person, but wasn't anything to write home about. Definitely not worth all of the hassle in the sense of trying to connect with her. I think it's just bad business on her end that she doesn't answer her phone number or reply to people. I personally won't be repeating any visits with her.

  7. #12103

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I dunno, man, it's been a few years, but the one time I saw her, she was great. This is the first bad review of her I've ever seen, and it's from a guy with a whopping total of 1 post. In the absence of corroborating info from some more credible mongers, I'm not buying it.
    I've seen her a handful of times, and a couple months ago most recently. IMO, she is the best of the best. Professional, and gorgeous. With the one post to your name, I am hesitant to believe what you say.

  8. #12102

    Not convinced

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Because Lexxi Love had some rave reviews (most dating back from previous years), I must have tried contacting her about ten times when her Tryst ad would come up current and never got a response. I felt that I was missing out on one of the few good providers in Madison, so I thank you of disabusing me of that hope and wish. Poor personal hygiene and being visibly drugged-up are deal-breakers for me. Add to that the fact that her looks have gone downhill and I won't bother contacting her again.
    I dunno, man, it's been a few years, but the one time I saw her, she was great. This is the first bad review of her I've ever seen, and it's from a guy with a whopping total of 1 post. In the absence of corroborating info from some more credible mongers, I'm not buying it.

  9. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Because Lexxi Love had some rave reviews (most dating back from previous years), I must have tried contacting her about ten times when her Tryst ad would come up current and never got a response. I felt that I was missing out on one of the few good providers in Madison, so I thank you of disabusing me of that hope and wish. Poor personal hygiene and being visibly drugged-up are deal-breakers for me. Add to that the fact that her looks have gone downhill and I won't bother contacting her again.
    She has been using the same pics since the HeavenorHell site days, didn't that shut down 10 years ago?

  10. #12100

    Lexxi Love

    Might have Benn having a bad day as well but it was certainly unexpected with all the reviews from a "high class" provider. First and foremost of being high class is respecting others time and be presentable and I have seen my fair share of them back in Ohio which was a heaven.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    To put it into perspective, the standard price on Tryst seems to be $500 per hour (on top of intrusive screening), with some asking closer to or in some cases over 1 K. $200-300 is a good deal for a decent-looking woman who has her act together, if you can find one locally.

  11. #12099
    After a lot of misses I finally saw her and regretted it. Incall at a dive by the casino. Looks more wore down than the pics. EVERYTHING was on the menu. BBFS bb greek. Hygiene sucks and not punctual. Would not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by CunnyLingus  [View Original Post]
    Some of her posts make it seem as though she's down for just about anything. Have not hooked up but have conversed with her. She's pretty full of herself. Quoted me $280 / hr. Would be very interested in an up-to-date report.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...T/010480425944

  12. #12098

    Price realism

    Quote Originally Posted by Ppbbss  [View Original Post]
    200-300 is "insane prices?" Nowadays any girl will ask for $200-300. No one is asking for $60 or $80 anymore. Maybe "5 or 6 yrs ago." Holy smokes. If I can find a good girl who only asks for only $200 an hour, I'm happy. That's inflation. But if I had a time machine, that'd be nice. Thanks for the nostalgia.
    To put it into perspective, the standard price on Tryst seems to be $500 per hour (on top of intrusive screening), with some asking closer to or in some cases over 1 K. $200-300 is a good deal for a decent-looking woman who has her act together, if you can find one locally.

  13. #12097

    Thanks for Lexxi Love info

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumRod  [View Original Post]
    Howdy Folks I am an healthcare practitioner and recently moved to msn a month and half ago and below are my trysts.

    Lexxi Love from Tryst (1781): Hard to reach she got back after texting a few times when I offered more donation six roses was ready to meet after midnight at my place and was sounding very professional and high class during texting but showed up very late and I must say she smelled of weed her hair smelled bad. I wonder why there are so many good reviews but the pics are outdated she looks aged and bulky she insisted on wearing her lingerie even though it was late and later I noticed it was to cover the marks on her thigh area and being in healthcare I know how these marks come from and it certainly looks like she might be using as she even forgot condoms wen on top of me and ready to enter bare in cg. Service was ok DFK BBBJ CIM all positions but hygiene lacks did not even wash her mouth or anything else after I CIM first round just spit it and came right back for the second and after that just dressed up and left and seemed to be in a daze and its a big no no for me. Had to imagine about the next person who kissed her but had the same feeling had she seen anyone before me though yuck.

    Asian Mia (0323): Good provider easy to reach and setup and had a good experience seemed into it and aimed to please. I did not know she provided BBFS until I read this form as referred by another provider I would have avoided else but she looks healthy and fit and aims to please. She has a pretty open menu and very energetic throughout the time she did mention she would be open to bringing in another provider as well but I don't think I will repeat reading she offers BBFS.

    Naughty Nikki (036): very presentable and professional looks to please but requires verification to setup appointment service was as usual but can repeat since hygiene is up to mark. Service is GFE light kissing and CBJ with all positions. I will repeat.

    The Best so far I have seen is from SA but requires a lot of patience and follow up.
    Because Lexxi Love had some rave reviews (most dating back from previous years), I must have tried contacting her about ten times when her Tryst ad would come up current and never got a response. I felt that I was missing out on one of the few good providers in Madison, so I thank you of disabusing me of that hope and wish. Poor personal hygiene and being visibly drugged-up are deal-breakers for me. Add to that the fact that her looks have gone downhill and I won't bother contacting her again.

  14. #12096

    160 per half hour

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    She's asking 160 hh! I wouldn't consider that anywhere near good.
    160 for a half hour isn't unreasonable per se. Even 10 years ago, I would usually pay around 120-140 for hh for backpage girls (this was in another city / state). Of course, I even off BP I was usually getting halfway decent quality in terms of looks, performance, and hygiene. For most STG girls in Madison, any amount is too much. If this one is a cut above the rest, she may be worth the price of admission.

  15. #12095

    Madison Treats or Duds

    Howdy Folks I am an healthcare practitioner and recently moved to msn a month and half ago and below are my trysts.

    Lexxi Love from Tryst (1781): Hard to reach she got back after texting a few times when I offered more donation six roses was ready to meet after midnight at my place and was sounding very professional and high class during texting but showed up very late and I must say she smelled of weed her hair smelled bad. I wonder why there are so many good reviews but the pics are outdated she looks aged and bulky she insisted on wearing her lingerie even though it was late and later I noticed it was to cover the marks on her thigh area and being in healthcare I know how these marks come from and it certainly looks like she might be using as she even forgot condoms wen on top of me and ready to enter bare in cg. Service was ok DFK BBBJ CIM all positions but hygiene lacks did not even wash her mouth or anything else after I CIM first round just spit it and came right back for the second and after that just dressed up and left and seemed to be in a daze and its a big no no for me. Had to imagine about the next person who kissed her but had the same feeling had she seen anyone before me though yuck.

    Asian Mia (0323): Good provider easy to reach and setup and had a good experience seemed into it and aimed to please. I did not know she provided BBFS until I read this form as referred by another provider I would have avoided else but she looks healthy and fit and aims to please. She has a pretty open menu and very energetic throughout the time she did mention she would be open to bringing in another provider as well but I don't think I will repeat reading she offers BBFS.

    Naughty Nikki (036): very presentable and professional looks to please but requires verification to setup appointment service was as usual but can repeat since hygiene is up to mark. Service is GFE light kissing and CBJ with all positions. I will repeat.

    The Best so far I have seen is from SA but requires a lot of patience and follow up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape