Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 16669
-
08-19-22 10:02 #12124Regular Member

Posts: 7Second girl
I'd also like to know about the girl with no name. If someone has met up with her, I'd appreciate info.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 09:19 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 2192Not really bad per se. Just older. And I can be very picky about that.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 07:51 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 1323How bad was the confirmation pic? Way different from her ad?
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 23:28 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 181Gravity
Spinner? At you mean gravitational pull. Go near and you may never leave that orbit again LOL.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 22:48 #12120Senior Member

Posts: 193[QUOTE=BrunoMadison;6077492]Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.
🤮 Not even if you paid my donation 🤮
-
08-18-22 21:44 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 443Holy cow!
God damn! . seriously. Damn! I have no words.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 20:23 #12118Senior Member

Posts: 2192Ah, yes, I forgot the moniker and the tagline. Nice.
Originally Posted by PearlDiver20
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 19:29 #12117Senior Member

Posts: 508New Spinner. Or not
Who's going to man up and TOFT? Look forward to your review.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/247739768443
-
08-18-22 16:37 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 43Ashley
I believe you're thinking of Ashley Madison (not the website) aka "Madison's Best Kept Secret" from many years ago correct? Buxom blonde, had a half way decent incall on the SW side of town back in the day.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 15:29 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 187Anyone seen these
Anyone know how theses 2 from STG are. Thanks.
Preciosa.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/353436114832
No name.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...-/598780587252
-
08-18-22 08:04 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 2192Arizona Rose
Thanks for the confirmation. I was curious. So Arizona Rose is not Ashley (from years back).
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
https://madison.escortdirectory-usa....ona-36-1482608
I've interacted with Arizona, but I didn't pull the trigger. She sent a confirmation pic that kind of collapsed my interest. I tend to prefer much younger (early 18-24). Older women usually provide much better service. Like April. I saw April once. Total GFE. Very passionate. But I think a huge part of my pleasure is the visual and kinesthetic memories of enjoying a young, smooth, supple body.
Oh well. Arizona sounds like she'd be very similar. Very passionate and eager to please and enjoy the time spent together. Almost no rules or limits. Reasonable donation. Not rushed. All that. If only she were 21. LOL.
Has anyone pulled the trigger?
-
08-17-22 11:02 #12113Senior Member

Posts: 354I have been seeing Lisa in portage for years last time about a year ago. She still around?
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 21:35 #12112Senior Member

Posts: 193Definitely not her. I have seen her a few times years ago and it's not her. She had implants and some other distinctive features. Thanks for the input though. Maybe will have to toft.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 21:28 #12111Senior Member

Posts: 68Sent her a perfectly respectful text and she responded as a completely asshole grouch. Pass. She already looks fairly haggard, so I have zero desire to exhaust energy.
Originally Posted by Various
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 21:06 #12110Senior Member

Posts: 338Arizona Rose: no info
I can't find anything under her phone number or handle except her Tryst and escortdirectory postings. Nothing on TER etc. Either she's completely new to the scene (doubt it), a scam, or just changed her screen name and phone number. I was guessing the last since it seems like I've seen her photos before (perhaps on STG), but it may have been someone similar-looking for all I know.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




