Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 749 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I have a few of these too:

    Girls who pose in luxury logo gear trying to demonstrate how valuable they are. Like LV bags and shit.

    Girls who say they want someone to take them shopping.

    Obviously girls who say looking for online only.

    Girls with very long nails or those puffy eyelash extensions (so ghetto I can't stand it).
    That first and last one. Oh boy. Usually that gear they're showing off is fake. It's rare when it's actually real. Taking pictures in front of expensive cars, luxury locations, etc. Frontin' that they have a luxury lifestyle but it's usually all fake made up. That fake insta / Facebook life only in made up pics.

    And the puffy eyelashes. Oh man that's funny as heck. Looking like they got tarantulas on their eyes or a muppet from sesame street. LOL. I prefer my ladies with a more natural look than layers of makeup. They should be natural beauties as much as possible.

    The online only one is dumb too and usually a setup for a scam. I don't know if SA still does it when you sign up. But I remember that there was a disclaimer that the site was intended for folks to meet up and not be used for online only among the other things it should not be used for. Online only is bs and not a true sugar baby arrangement.

  2. #6968
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see a chic put "don't waste my time" in their profile I just move on. I don't care how hot they may be. That remark just shows attitude and that usually is the tip of the iceberg. I'm like bye! I won't waste my time either.
    I have a few of these too:

    Girls who pose in luxury logo gear trying to demonstrate how valuable they are. Like LV bags and shit.

    Girls who say they want someone to take them shopping.

    Obviously girls who say looking for online only.

    Girls with very long nails or those puffy eyelash extensions (so ghetto I can't stand it).

  3. #6967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Or when they give the finger in one of their pics. I know they think it's cute but it's a tip off.
    That too. But the don't waste my time irks me more. It's like are these chics understanding what they are saying? It should be the opposite. They should be making time to hear us out if they want to make some money, good money and have a nice attitude about it. So much hot booty out there to easily just move on to the next hot girl that has a chill attitude.

  4. #6966

    Seeking Account Suspension

    Son of a monkeys uncle. I just got perm suspension. Are there any workarounds other than an appeal?

  5. #6965
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see a chic put "don't waste my time" in their profile I just move on. I don't care how hot they may be. That remark just shows attitude and that usually is the tip of the iceberg. I'm like bye! I won't waste my time either.
    Or when they give the finger in one of their pics. I know they think it's cute but it's a tip off.

  6. #6964
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    Cleared out my mailbox.

  7. #6963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024

    Bye

    Quote Originally Posted by Portlander2  [View Original Post]
    She made a new account with similar pics, same name. In texts w her, she refused to send a selfie w a request (for verification) and linked "her" * while only sending an old selfie with a filter likely taken when the profile pics were. I was polite and really just wanted to confirm she was legit, but her inability to send an as is selfie stank to high heaven.
    Whenever I see a chic put "don't waste my time" in their profile I just move on. I don't care how hot they may be. That remark just shows attitude and that usually is the tip of the iceberg. I'm like bye! I won't waste my time either.

  8. #6962

    Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    This one is not a sb and seems to be a pro if anyone wants. Requested six but will do four. Outs only. Have not seen her so don't ask me if there's details. Play at your own risk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-6b400328a32e
    She made a new account with similar pics, same name. In texts w her, she refused to send a selfie w a request (for verification) and linked "her" * while only sending an old selfie with a filter likely taken when the profile pics were. I was polite and really just wanted to confirm she was legit, but her inability to send an as is selfie stank to high heaven.

  9. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Excellent. I hope things go well.
    Your mailbox is full.

  10. #6960

  11. #6959

    Trade?

    Have a few tinder girls I can trade info of. Looking for a girl that's into watersports or can take a proper face fucking.

    DM.

  12. #6958
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.
    Excellent. I hope things go well.

  13. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.
    That was quick, looks like she deactivated her account already.

  14. #6956

    Anyone on this?

    She's been on here for a while. Anyone meet this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-04268dab4b63

  15. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-4f9b222087a6

    I messaged her on a whim to see if she would even respond. She did but then complained that I am not verified. Oh well, I am so sorry for you. I have been having great luck on the site lately. Some really great times. Had a very cute blonde who was like a girlfriend but she is going through a lot and just disappeared one day. She may come back. Another one who is mixed and just has a six sense of what to do. Saw her two days in a row. I follow the HG plan although I have raised my offer.
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape