Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 750 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 11237
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6962

    Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    This one is not a sb and seems to be a pro if anyone wants. Requested six but will do four. Outs only. Have not seen her so don't ask me if there's details. Play at your own risk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-6b400328a32e
    She made a new account with similar pics, same name. In texts w her, she refused to send a selfie w a request (for verification) and linked "her" * while only sending an old selfie with a filter likely taken when the profile pics were. I was polite and really just wanted to confirm she was legit, but her inability to send an as is selfie stank to high heaven.

  2. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Excellent. I hope things go well.
    Your mailbox is full.

  3. #6960

  4. #6959

    Trade?

    Have a few tinder girls I can trade info of. Looking for a girl that's into watersports or can take a proper face fucking.

    DM.

  5. #6958
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.
    Excellent. I hope things go well.

  6. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.
    That was quick, looks like she deactivated her account already.

  7. #6956

    Anyone on this?

    She's been on here for a while. Anyone meet this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-04268dab4b63

  8. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-4f9b222087a6

    I messaged her on a whim to see if she would even respond. She did but then complained that I am not verified. Oh well, I am so sorry for you. I have been having great luck on the site lately. Some really great times. Had a very cute blonde who was like a girlfriend but she is going through a lot and just disappeared one day. She may come back. Another one who is mixed and just has a six sense of what to do. Saw her two days in a row. I follow the HG plan although I have raised my offer.
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.

  9. #6954

    Anyone got info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-edfef068a36f

    She's got a huge tiktok following apparently. Googling the username leads to a tiktok with 50 K plus followers. Is she real? Seems hot.

  10. #6953

    What a headache already LOL

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-4f9b222087a6

    I messaged her on a whim to see if she would even respond. She did but then complained that I am not verified. Oh well, I am so sorry for you. I have been having great luck on the site lately. Some really great times. Had a very cute blonde who was like a girlfriend but she is going through a lot and just disappeared one day. She may come back. Another one who is mixed and just has a six sense of what to do. Saw her two days in a row. I follow the HG plan although I have raised my offer.

  11. #6952

    Skinny black girl in Long Beach

    Have this skinny 19 year old black girl I've been seeing in Long Beach. Loves to take a pounding, you can do whatever you want with her except anal, BBFS creampies.

    Looking to trade her info for a throat goat or an ass queen, love to find a skinny girl that can throat until completion or fuck an ass hard lmao.

  12. #6951
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There's zero risk to me. I have a complete made-up sugar life, including a set of photos that aren't me, but are of someone I am told I look like. There is some semblance of reality to it, some things better and some things worse than the truth. I think every guy in the bowl should have one of these, unless he is single and professionally impunible.

    I keep my profile hidden from search, so that keeps all the foreign girls and pic sellers from seeing my profile. I do know that once I go to a girl's profile, though, she can see mine, even if I don't favorite or message her. So, if I look at one IK I am not interested in, or vice versa (age range below my SA age, won't see married guys, etc.), I just block the profile. I never have to look at it again. There are too many profiles to sift through anyway.
    I haven't used the site in a while but they used to have an option for premium members only to not show the girls you watched their profile, it's in the settings, or at least was. The option is deactivated automatically after you lose premium membership though.

  13. #6950

    Looks like a basic 5 to me

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this blonde beauty for some time, she lives In oc, convenient because I can see her at her apartment, a real freak and loves sucking, she doesn't allow daty but it's ok. I think it's time to move on.
    No DATY. Yeah, tag and release this hoe.

  14. #6949
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this blonde beauty for some time, she lives In oc, convenient because I can see her at her apartment, a real freak and loves sucking, she doesn't allow daty but it's ok. I think it's time to move on.
    Link to her profile?

  15. #6948

    Sb

    Been seeing this blonde beauty for some time, she lives In oc, convenient because I can see her at her apartment, a real freak and loves sucking, she doesn't allow daty but it's ok. I think it's time to move on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 007D0E75-55E0-456C-9E6D-09F70BF796FF.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape