Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 751 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 11254
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6964

    Seeking Account Suspension

    Son of a monkeys uncle. I just got perm suspension. Are there any workarounds other than an appeal?

  2. #6963
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see a chic put "don't waste my time" in their profile I just move on. I don't care how hot they may be. That remark just shows attitude and that usually is the tip of the iceberg. I'm like bye! I won't waste my time either.
    Or when they give the finger in one of their pics. I know they think it's cute but it's a tip off.

  3. #6962
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    Cleared out my mailbox.

  4. #6961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1032

    Bye

    Quote Originally Posted by Portlander2  [View Original Post]
    She made a new account with similar pics, same name. In texts w her, she refused to send a selfie w a request (for verification) and linked "her" * while only sending an old selfie with a filter likely taken when the profile pics were. I was polite and really just wanted to confirm she was legit, but her inability to send an as is selfie stank to high heaven.
    Whenever I see a chic put "don't waste my time" in their profile I just move on. I don't care how hot they may be. That remark just shows attitude and that usually is the tip of the iceberg. I'm like bye! I won't waste my time either.

  5. #6960

    Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    This one is not a sb and seems to be a pro if anyone wants. Requested six but will do four. Outs only. Have not seen her so don't ask me if there's details. Play at your own risk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-6b400328a32e
    She made a new account with similar pics, same name. In texts w her, she refused to send a selfie w a request (for verification) and linked "her" * while only sending an old selfie with a filter likely taken when the profile pics were. I was polite and really just wanted to confirm she was legit, but her inability to send an as is selfie stank to high heaven.

  6. #6959
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Excellent. I hope things go well.
    Your mailbox is full.

  7. #6958

  8. #6957

    Trade?

    Have a few tinder girls I can trade info of. Looking for a girl that's into watersports or can take a proper face fucking.

    DM.

  9. #6956
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.
    Excellent. I hope things go well.

  10. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.
    That was quick, looks like she deactivated her account already.

  11. #6954

    Anyone on this?

    She's been on here for a while. Anyone meet this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-04268dab4b63

  12. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-4f9b222087a6

    I messaged her on a whim to see if she would even respond. She did but then complained that I am not verified. Oh well, I am so sorry for you. I have been having great luck on the site lately. Some really great times. Had a very cute blonde who was like a girlfriend but she is going through a lot and just disappeared one day. She may come back. Another one who is mixed and just has a six sense of what to do. Saw her two days in a row. I follow the HG plan although I have raised my offer.
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.

  13. #6952

    Anyone got info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-edfef068a36f

    She's got a huge tiktok following apparently. Googling the username leads to a tiktok with 50 K plus followers. Is she real? Seems hot.

  14. #6951

    What a headache already LOL

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-4f9b222087a6

    I messaged her on a whim to see if she would even respond. She did but then complained that I am not verified. Oh well, I am so sorry for you. I have been having great luck on the site lately. Some really great times. Had a very cute blonde who was like a girlfriend but she is going through a lot and just disappeared one day. She may come back. Another one who is mixed and just has a six sense of what to do. Saw her two days in a row. I follow the HG plan although I have raised my offer.

  15. #6950

    Skinny black girl in Long Beach

    Have this skinny 19 year old black girl I've been seeing in Long Beach. Loves to take a pounding, you can do whatever you want with her except anal, BBFS creampies.

    Looking to trade her info for a throat goat or an ass queen, love to find a skinny girl that can throat until completion or fuck an ass hard lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape