rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 750 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 11247
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6972

    SA Suspension

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Son of a monkeys uncle. I just got perm suspension. Are there any workarounds other than an appeal?
    You tagged as dude paying money for sex, which SA frowns upon. Your account be toast. Brandon be under scrutiny by oversight agencies especially after stupid Gaetz incident. Better start all over again.

    Many years ago I created main SA profile but also several backup accounts, spaced a few months apart. Be using a different device, different VPN, different OS, different browser, different email, different everything. Different pics, different profile words. Different personas.

    Main account never been suspended because I be careful to take coms off site ASAP once contact with SB made. Read the Forum. Plenty of good advice.

  2. #6971
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    That first and last one. Oh boy. Usually that gear they're showing off is fake. It's rare when it's actually real. Taking pictures in front of expensive cars, luxury locations, etc. Frontin' that they have a luxury lifestyle but it's usually all fake made up. That fake insta / Facebook life only in made up pics.

    And the puffy eyelashes. Oh man that's funny as heck. Looking like they got tarantulas on their eyes or a muppet from sesame street. LOL. I prefer my ladies with a more natural look than layers of makeup. They should be natural beauties as much as possible.

    The online only one is dumb too and usually a setup for a scam. I don't know if SA still does it when you sign up. But I remember that there was a disclaimer that the site was intended for folks to meet up and not be used for online only among the other things it should not be used for. Online only is bs and not a true sugar baby arrangement.
    Mine is the TERRIBLE instagram filters pics with any detail washed away. Who would think this is a good idea?

  3. #6970

    Don't waste your time

    Unemployed, foreign, wants 5 K / mo for living expenses, when I said I couldn't / didn't do that, I just did dating, she asked for 1 K per meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-b0c9d0390417

  4. #6969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I have a few of these too:

    Girls who pose in luxury logo gear trying to demonstrate how valuable they are. Like LV bags and shit.

    Girls who say they want someone to take them shopping.

    Obviously girls who say looking for online only.

    Girls with very long nails or those puffy eyelash extensions (so ghetto I can't stand it).
    That first and last one. Oh boy. Usually that gear they're showing off is fake. It's rare when it's actually real. Taking pictures in front of expensive cars, luxury locations, etc. Frontin' that they have a luxury lifestyle but it's usually all fake made up. That fake insta / Facebook life only in made up pics.

    And the puffy eyelashes. Oh man that's funny as heck. Looking like they got tarantulas on their eyes or a muppet from sesame street. LOL. I prefer my ladies with a more natural look than layers of makeup. They should be natural beauties as much as possible.

    The online only one is dumb too and usually a setup for a scam. I don't know if SA still does it when you sign up. But I remember that there was a disclaimer that the site was intended for folks to meet up and not be used for online only among the other things it should not be used for. Online only is bs and not a true sugar baby arrangement.

  5. #6968
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see a chic put "don't waste my time" in their profile I just move on. I don't care how hot they may be. That remark just shows attitude and that usually is the tip of the iceberg. I'm like bye! I won't waste my time either.
    I have a few of these too:

    Girls who pose in luxury logo gear trying to demonstrate how valuable they are. Like LV bags and shit.

    Girls who say they want someone to take them shopping.

    Obviously girls who say looking for online only.

    Girls with very long nails or those puffy eyelash extensions (so ghetto I can't stand it).

  6. #6967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Or when they give the finger in one of their pics. I know they think it's cute but it's a tip off.
    That too. But the don't waste my time irks me more. It's like are these chics understanding what they are saying? It should be the opposite. They should be making time to hear us out if they want to make some money, good money and have a nice attitude about it. So much hot booty out there to easily just move on to the next hot girl that has a chill attitude.

  7. #6966

    Seeking Account Suspension

    Son of a monkeys uncle. I just got perm suspension. Are there any workarounds other than an appeal?

  8. #6965
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see a chic put "don't waste my time" in their profile I just move on. I don't care how hot they may be. That remark just shows attitude and that usually is the tip of the iceberg. I'm like bye! I won't waste my time either.
    Or when they give the finger in one of their pics. I know they think it's cute but it's a tip off.

  9. #6964
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    Cleared out my mailbox.

  10. #6963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    Bye

    Quote Originally Posted by Portlander2  [View Original Post]
    She made a new account with similar pics, same name. In texts w her, she refused to send a selfie w a request (for verification) and linked "her" * while only sending an old selfie with a filter likely taken when the profile pics were. I was polite and really just wanted to confirm she was legit, but her inability to send an as is selfie stank to high heaven.
    Whenever I see a chic put "don't waste my time" in their profile I just move on. I don't care how hot they may be. That remark just shows attitude and that usually is the tip of the iceberg. I'm like bye! I won't waste my time either.

  11. #6962

    Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    This one is not a sb and seems to be a pro if anyone wants. Requested six but will do four. Outs only. Have not seen her so don't ask me if there's details. Play at your own risk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-6b400328a32e
    She made a new account with similar pics, same name. In texts w her, she refused to send a selfie w a request (for verification) and linked "her" * while only sending an old selfie with a filter likely taken when the profile pics were. I was polite and really just wanted to confirm she was legit, but her inability to send an as is selfie stank to high heaven.

  12. #6961
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Excellent. I hope things go well.
    Your mailbox is full.

  13. #6960

  14. #6959

    Trade?

    Have a few tinder girls I can trade info of. Looking for a girl that's into watersports or can take a proper face fucking.

    DM.

  15. #6958
    Quote Originally Posted by DJwezzy  [View Original Post]
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.
    Excellent. I hope things go well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape