Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 750 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 11246
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6956

    Anyone on this?

    She's been on here for a while. Anyone meet this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-04268dab4b63

  2. #6955
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-4f9b222087a6

    I messaged her on a whim to see if she would even respond. She did but then complained that I am not verified. Oh well, I am so sorry for you. I have been having great luck on the site lately. Some really great times. Had a very cute blonde who was like a girlfriend but she is going through a lot and just disappeared one day. She may come back. Another one who is mixed and just has a six sense of what to do. Saw her two days in a row. I follow the HG plan although I have raised my offer.
    I had a meet and greet with her. Had a good time.

    We grab a bite and talked in the car. I got some dfk and boob play action.

    We are hanging out this weekend.

  3. #6954

    Anyone got info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-edfef068a36f

    She's got a huge tiktok following apparently. Googling the username leads to a tiktok with 50 K plus followers. Is she real? Seems hot.

  4. #6953

    What a headache already LOL

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-4f9b222087a6

    I messaged her on a whim to see if she would even respond. She did but then complained that I am not verified. Oh well, I am so sorry for you. I have been having great luck on the site lately. Some really great times. Had a very cute blonde who was like a girlfriend but she is going through a lot and just disappeared one day. She may come back. Another one who is mixed and just has a six sense of what to do. Saw her two days in a row. I follow the HG plan although I have raised my offer.

  5. #6952

    Skinny black girl in Long Beach

    Have this skinny 19 year old black girl I've been seeing in Long Beach. Loves to take a pounding, you can do whatever you want with her except anal, BBFS creampies.

    Looking to trade her info for a throat goat or an ass queen, love to find a skinny girl that can throat until completion or fuck an ass hard lmao.

  6. #6951
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There's zero risk to me. I have a complete made-up sugar life, including a set of photos that aren't me, but are of someone I am told I look like. There is some semblance of reality to it, some things better and some things worse than the truth. I think every guy in the bowl should have one of these, unless he is single and professionally impunible.

    I keep my profile hidden from search, so that keeps all the foreign girls and pic sellers from seeing my profile. I do know that once I go to a girl's profile, though, she can see mine, even if I don't favorite or message her. So, if I look at one IK I am not interested in, or vice versa (age range below my SA age, won't see married guys, etc.), I just block the profile. I never have to look at it again. There are too many profiles to sift through anyway.
    I haven't used the site in a while but they used to have an option for premium members only to not show the girls you watched their profile, it's in the settings, or at least was. The option is deactivated automatically after you lose premium membership though.

  7. #6950

    Looks like a basic 5 to me

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this blonde beauty for some time, she lives In oc, convenient because I can see her at her apartment, a real freak and loves sucking, she doesn't allow daty but it's ok. I think it's time to move on.
    No DATY. Yeah, tag and release this hoe.

  8. #6949
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this blonde beauty for some time, she lives In oc, convenient because I can see her at her apartment, a real freak and loves sucking, she doesn't allow daty but it's ok. I think it's time to move on.
    Link to her profile?

  9. #6948

    Sb

    Been seeing this blonde beauty for some time, she lives In oc, convenient because I can see her at her apartment, a real freak and loves sucking, she doesn't allow daty but it's ok. I think it's time to move on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 007D0E75-55E0-456C-9E6D-09F70BF796FF.jpg‎  

  10. #6947

    TextNow app and snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm married too. I'm not open about it on seeking. If I give girls my number, which is linked to WhatsApp, do you all know if there's some site where they can reverse search me to find out who I am and then look me up on social media?
    I use TextNow to chat and call. Snapchat to video chat before meeting in person.

  11. #6946
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I did follow that link. And then pages after it. But nowhere is there a thread on managing your risk profile.

    Sorry ask, but can you just click that link and see if there is somewhere in there that's not clear, or if maybe it's somewhere else?
    Update: think I found it. Thank you.

  12. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Read. I answered your question with a link just a couple of posts down.
    I did follow that link. And then pages after it. But nowhere is there a thread on managing your risk profile.

    Sorry ask, but can you just click that link and see if there is somewhere in there that's not clear, or if maybe it's somewhere else?

  13. #6944
    LG your message box is full.

  14. #6943

    Once again

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate that you wrote it, but it's no longer available on that link. That's the link I said I looked at. Maybe they delete things that are over a certain amount of time.

    Obviously not asking you to re-create the wheel you already created. But maybe just give me a pointer or two?

    I tried to set up WhatsApp with a Google voice number yesterday, but WhatsApp no longer allows that.

    Any tips welcome 🙏.
    Read. I answered your question with a link just a couple of posts down.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Well, there's only two (2) pages that I see, but here's a direct link to the first post on the second page:

    Sugarbaby Thread Highlights, Index, and FAQ

  15. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This is a screen-shot of the whole Richmond thread, in the User section. You can see that the last post in the archive was from me, long ago. There are pages and pages there you should read.
    I really appreciate that you wrote it, but it's no longer available on that link. That's the link I said I looked at. Maybe they delete things that are over a certain amount of time.

    Obviously not asking you to re-create the wheel you already created. But maybe just give me a pointer or two?

    I tried to set up WhatsApp with a Google voice number yesterday, but WhatsApp no longer allows that.

    Any tips welcome 🙏.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape