Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 595 995 1495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17618

    Too wide a lens

    You can't look at this with that wide a lens. These women are "monkey see monkey do" so if theyre seeing / hearing a provider is charging X regardless of wether theyre ACTUALLY getting that payout theyre going to follow suit.

    The premium eliot spitzer 1 k a night girls arent affected by it because they know the clients that see them have that kind of money to burn because sure its 1 k but theyre also getting lavish treatment on top of that.

    On these boards these are just regular dudes so if they think they can get higher rates theyre sure as hell going to try for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    I think you guys need to chill supply and Demand doesn't work that way. There are providers that charge 1 k+ for an hour of their time and you don't see the crack heads charging that much, even if they did why do you want to sleep with a crack head? Prices are going to go up because it cost more to live, If someone can afford to spend large amount of moneys then they can. I wish I had that kind of money to use, no matter how much the higher end of the spectrum is charging it hardly affects the lower end.

  2. #17617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mimi is back

    Has anyone ever seeing her? I try to and texting with her is very annoying. She take hour to respond and she told me she take whoever come first visit. So has anyone in here seeing her yet that can tell me if she look hot. She send me a selfie and I noticed she got her lips done. So anyone knows if she do BBBJ since she wouldn't answer that.

  3. #17616
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    Just curious with STG loaded with Asian ads, has anybody tried these. If so what was the experience like?
    Search "Asian" using the Search Thread tool in the top right corner of this forum and you will get a lot of intel about what you might experience.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...rchid=11904252

    Service / Quality of your experience depends on who opens the door and will be different every couple of weeks. When contacting you are talking to a handler / agency and they will agree to anything you ask to get you to show up and in the door.

    Quality of service depends solely on the provider. Expect older, late 30's into 40's, language barriers, and different than pictures from ads. 1 out of 10 times you will get a real hotty with great level of service, 7 out of 10 times you will get an older gal, not as hot, with just a basic level of service (CBJ, CFS limited positions, out the door), and 2 out of 10 times, you will want to turn around and walk out.

  4. #17615

    Asian ads

    Just curious with STG loaded with Asian ads, has anybody tried these. If so what was the experience like?

  5. #17614
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's the thing, if you don't mind paying those rate. What do you think those junkies on stg will do?. They will keep raising their rate also since they know guys are paying other girls those ridiculous money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1950  [View Original Post]
    Is her pussy made of gold? $450 is too much and you folks who pay that only encouges them to keep raising prices.

    I going back to the Philippines where $30/$40 gets you a little young spinner all night. These girls are getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    It's like some of these guys want to slave away till the day they die. Not to mention it only feeds the ego machine to grow bigger and bigger. Guys have to wake up and realize these "providers" don't actually care about you or have feelings for you. A lot of them have their own family and / or demons to take care of. SMDH.
    I think you guys need to chill supply and Demand doesn't work that way. There are providers that charge 1 k+ for an hour of their time and you don't see the crack heads charging that much, even if they did why do you want to sleep with a crack head? Prices are going to go up because it cost more to live, If someone can afford to spend large amount of moneys then they can. I wish I had that kind of money to use, no matter how much the higher end of the spectrum is charging it hardly affects the lower end.

  6. #17613

    Any intel

    Seen this one many times before but didn't take it seriously. Am I wrong? Has anyone partaken of this one? Is she legit. Smh.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/290865519977

    Phone: 401xxxx882.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E05282C-91C0-44D8-81F0-62AC6454A6F8.jpg‎  

  7. #17612

    Missy

    I had responded to the OP privately but he never had the courtesy to thank me. So I'm putting this in the general forum. I saw her a few years ago. She is terrific. Also ran into her at WZ a few years back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Caught my eye over the weekend as well. Reached out last night (Sunday) but didn't hear back.

    Looks like her Tryst profile is disabled / broken link now. A quick search doesn't have it popping up under a different name.

    If I hear back from her and set something up I will keep you updated.

  8. #17611
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/missy-mae

    I stumbled across this ad today. Has anyone had the pleasure or misfortune of meeting this young lady?

    Thanks in advance.
    Caught my eye over the weekend as well. Reached out last night (Sunday) but didn't hear back.

    Looks like her Tryst profile is disabled / broken link now. A quick search doesn't have it popping up under a different name.

    If I hear back from her and set something up I will keep you updated.

  9. #17610

    Well said Raven

    It's like some of these guys want to slave away till the day they die. Not to mention it only feeds the ego machine to grow bigger and bigger. Guys have to wake up and realize these "providers" don't actually care about you or have feelings for you. A lot of them have their own family and / or demons to take care of. SMDH.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1950  [View Original Post]
    Is her pussy made of gold? $450 is too much and you folks who pay that only encouges them to keep raising prices.

    I going back to the Philippines where $30/$40 gets you a little young spinner all night. These girls are getting ridiculous.

  10. #17609

    Nina

    Anybody ever meet Nina in pawtucket? Looks amazing but big head was telling me might be too good to be true.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...A/174207850954

  11. #17608

    Missy Mae

    https://tryst.link/escort/missy-mae

    I stumbled across this ad today. Has anyone had the pleasure or misfortune of meeting this young lady?

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #17607
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1950  [View Original Post]
    Is her pussy made of gold? $450 is too much and you folks who pay that only encouges them to keep raising prices.

    I going back to the Philippines where $30/$40 gets you a little young spinner all night. These girls are getting ridiculous.
    I don't know what her pussy is made of; so long as it's clean, she's hot and lets me suck and fuck it I'm good.

    The cost that it takes to travel overseas and get pussy at such a discounted rate has to be factored in.

  13. #17606

    Tatted Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Damn, the pics look great. Are they representative? How's her face, actually? Will she DFK? Would I want to, LOL? Does she take BBBJ with CIM? Price?

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? No demons just a single mom trying hard to deliver. Come on, that chick has been hooking on CL for years feeding her habit. Used to be in Attleboro now in rhode island. Has a bf and does * We been fakebook friends forever not hard to find her real name. No demons?
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    I know that she has video cameras in the stairwell leading up to her apartment & a camera in her bedroom.
    Thanks you guys for all this valauble info about her. I think I was the one who originally asked about her menu. But now, from what I learned here, and even far worse problems that I learned about back channel, I'm all set. Thanks again for the valuable info.

  14. #17605

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Traveling Brazilians Martine I assume. Looks like TB has raised their rates. No surprise given the climate. Don't mind paying that rate if the reviews are good and she's GFE or PSE.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-martine-58306
    Is her pussy made of gold? $450 is too much and you folks who pay that only encouges them to keep raising prices.

    I going back to the Philippines where $30/$40 gets you a little young spinner all night. These girls are getting ridiculous.

  15. #17604

    Yazmin

    Tried getting in touch with Yazmin today as she posted in RI / south coast area.

    I think she became a nut case and started using bad language and is very rude. Also was asking for deposit and when I said I don't do deposits, she was saying not my problem and you are a weirdo and am going to block you.

    Not sure what goes in her mind or what she thinks of people, in my opinion and experience she might be the rudest provider I came across.

    Did anyone else come across this type of behavior or issues with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape