Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17573
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-e...warwick-926233

    I've been seeing Taylor for months now and she's been real good to me. Taylor is a sweet girl, cute little spinner with a sexy tight body. She's clean, no demons, just a single working mom that really tries to deliver for what you are looking for. Safe Incall at her apartment, clean place although she smokes if that bothers you. She'll work with you on her rates if you just make a straight up offer and what you are looking for. But if you are generous with her, she'll take real good care of you, and with multiple visits there would be more on the menu.

    She's sane, sweet and a good conversationalist. Safe incall, available in the day time. Just be nice with her and treat her well.
    Damn, the pics look great. Are they representative? How's her face, actually? Will she DFK? Would I want to, LOL? Does she take BBBJ with CIM? Price?

    Thanks.

  2. #17572
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbruins87  [View Original Post]
    Finally took the plunge to see Joelle and it was a waste. Her teeth are a mess and her tits have gotten wicked saggy and just ugh you can tell their so fake LOL. Anyways arranged for a BJ and she quoted 60. Anyways get to her place (she finally has her own place now in North Provolone) I call when I get there because the place is huge and she didn't give good details. Anyways so I finally get inside and we make small chit chat. I put the donation on the dresser and then I get comfortable. Half ass BBBJ. Barely any spit, no hands, wouldn't touch the balls, and she barely went past the tip and just kept making dirty talk like that would get me to cum faster. Anyways figured I'd save the trouble for anyone else if they were thinking of taking the plunge.

    Have a great day.
    Wanted to see her as she was super close to where I was staying. Said she was all about a BBBJ, but turns out she couldn't even do that. Mentioned when I got there she had dental surgery or something. Didn't bother to mentioned beforehand when we talked about it.

    Boobs were a bit saggy, the dirty talk was a bit annoying to be honest. Sweet woman tho. She's local in North Providence, but probably not repeat when I'm back in town.

  3. #17571
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-e...warwick-926233

    I've been seeing Taylor for months now and she's been real good to me. Taylor is a sweet girl, cute little spinner with a sexy tight body. She's clean, no demons, just a single working mom that really tries to deliver for what you are looking for. Safe Incall at her apartment, clean place although she smokes if that bothers you. She'll work with you on her rates if you just make a straight up offer and what you are looking for. But if you are generous with her, she'll take real good care of you, and with multiple visits there would be more on the menu.

    She's sane, sweet and a good conversationalist. Safe incall, available in the day time. Just be nice with her and treat her well.
    Thank a lot for nice review! I have a question about a fetish of mine: Does she have a big clit? Thanks!

  4. #17570
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    My bad on not including the name.
    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...d/841677140760

  5. #17569
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-e...warwick-926233

    I've been seeing Taylor for months now and she's been real good to me. Taylor is a sweet girl, cute little spinner with a sexy tight body. She's clean, no demons, just a single working mom that really tries to deliver for what you are looking for. Safe Incall at her apartment, clean place although she smokes if that bothers you. She'll work with you on her rates if you just make a straight up offer and what you are looking for. But if you are generous with her, she'll take real good care of you, and with multiple visits there would be more on the menu.

    She's sane, sweet and a good conversationalist. Safe incall, available in the day time. Just be nice with her and treat her well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. As you know hot girls don't get reviewed on this forum. But it's a breath of fresh air for somebody like you to come on here and review a hot girl that you actually met. If you can post her phone number that would be great. Because that monkey shit site sucks. You click on the phone number and it says you have to be a member? That has to be the worst website. But again if you can post her phone number man I would appreciate it.
    I agree, thanks for a good post!

    For them. Yes, you have to be a member, but the free / basic works to see the phone number. Plus, she has her number in the description.

  6. #17568

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-e...warwick-926233

    I've been seeing Taylor for months now and she's been real good to me. Taylor is a sweet girl, cute little spinner with a sexy tight body. She's clean, no demons, just a single working mom that really tries to deliver for what you are looking for. Safe Incall at her apartment, clean place although she smokes if that bothers you. She'll work with you on her rates if you just make a straight up offer and what you are looking for. But if you are generous with her, she'll take real good care of you, and with multiple visits there would be more on the menu.

    She's sane, sweet and a good conversationalist. Safe incall, available in the day time. Just be nice with her and treat her well.
    Thanks for the review. As you know hot girls don't get reviewed on this forum. But it's a breath of fresh air for somebody like you to come on here and review a hot girl that you actually met. If you can post her phone number that would be great. Because that monkey shit site sucks. You click on the phone number and it says you have to be a member? That has to be the worst website. But again if you can post her phone number man I would appreciate it.

  7. #17567

    Taylor

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-e...warwick-926233

    I've been seeing Taylor for months now and she's been real good to me. Taylor is a sweet girl, cute little spinner with a sexy tight body. She's clean, no demons, just a single working mom that really tries to deliver for what you are looking for. Safe Incall at her apartment, clean place although she smokes if that bothers you. She'll work with you on her rates if you just make a straight up offer and what you are looking for. But if you are generous with her, she'll take real good care of you, and with multiple visits there would be more on the menu.

    She's sane, sweet and a good conversationalist. Safe incall, available in the day time. Just be nice with her and treat her well.

  8. #17566

    Sativa thicc red head in Foxboro

    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been able to get a hold of her? We banged a couple times & I haven't heard back.
    My bad on not including the name.

  9. #17565

    Ciara

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have pleasure visiting Ciara?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/128904695608

    Thanks.
    She got a smoking hot body if she's legit. I haven't been able to see her yet myself but she's on the list of to do's.

  10. #17564
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been able to get a hold of her? We banged a couple times & I haven't heard back.
    Who are you asking about? You didn't give a name.

  11. #17563
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been able to get a hold of her? We banged a couple times & I haven't heard back.
    Who are you referring too?

  12. #17562

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Whats the worry? Who gives a damn. Cops can't do shit if your car is parked somewhere.
    That's your decision. Personally I would rather my plate not be run for being there. Way too many problems there and the place up the street.

  13. #17561

    Brooklynn

    Okay I decided to try Brooklynn because she seemed cheap And I liked her overall appearance. She's definitely heavier than the photos she has but for me that's not really a bad thing. I thought she was super attractive but she didn't let me touch her. As soon as I paid it was like okay. Get on here hand job to get you hired. Fucking stick it inside and get out. No foreplay no nothing then she up. Charge me 40 bucks for DATY. The building she's in I'm pretty sure it's for people on parole. Like there was a security guard at the front gate and she had to like buzz me in and have to go in the back of the building. Everything was covered. And was giving me attitude about taking too long. Then she's like I have like five people waiting. So complete rotating door. If you're down for 1:20 for basically a QV disguised as HR then she's okay.

    TLDR If you're okay for $120 on a quick visit I need no foreplay to get ready. Then you're good to go she will promise 30 and get you out in 15. You'll probably also be the guy number five within the hour.

  14. #17560
    Anyone been able to get a hold of her? We banged a couple times & I haven't heard back.

  15. #17559

    Ciara

    Has anyone have pleasure visiting Ciara?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/128904695608

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape