Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 25027
-
08-17-22 18:03 #17617Senior Member

Posts: 4545Mimi is back
Has anyone ever seeing her? I try to and texting with her is very annoying. She take hour to respond and she told me she take whoever come first visit. So has anyone in here seeing her yet that can tell me if she look hot. She send me a selfie and I noticed she got her lips done. So anyone knows if she do BBBJ since she wouldn't answer that.
-
08-17-22 08:02 #17616Senior Member

Posts: 761Search "Asian" using the Search Thread tool in the top right corner of this forum and you will get a lot of intel about what you might experience.
Originally Posted by Sitteb36
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...rchid=11904252
Service / Quality of your experience depends on who opens the door and will be different every couple of weeks. When contacting you are talking to a handler / agency and they will agree to anything you ask to get you to show up and in the door.
Quality of service depends solely on the provider. Expect older, late 30's into 40's, language barriers, and different than pictures from ads. 1 out of 10 times you will get a real hotty with great level of service, 7 out of 10 times you will get an older gal, not as hot, with just a basic level of service (CBJ, CFS limited positions, out the door), and 2 out of 10 times, you will want to turn around and walk out.
-
08-16-22 21:11 #17615Senior Member

Posts: 88Asian ads
Just curious with STG loaded with Asian ads, has anybody tried these. If so what was the experience like?
-
08-16-22 20:33 #17614Senior Member

Posts: 82
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Raven1950
[View Original Post]
I think you guys need to chill supply and Demand doesn't work that way. There are providers that charge 1 k+ for an hour of their time and you don't see the crack heads charging that much, even if they did why do you want to sleep with a crack head? Prices are going to go up because it cost more to live, If someone can afford to spend large amount of moneys then they can. I wish I had that kind of money to use, no matter how much the higher end of the spectrum is charging it hardly affects the lower end.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-22 14:44 #17613Senior Member

Posts: 406Any intel
Seen this one many times before but didn't take it seriously. Am I wrong? Has anyone partaken of this one? Is she legit. Smh.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/290865519977
Phone: 401xxxx882.
-
08-16-22 09:41 #17612Senior Member

Posts: 2109Missy
I had responded to the OP privately but he never had the courtesy to thank me. So I'm putting this in the general forum. I saw her a few years ago. She is terrific. Also ran into her at WZ a few years back.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 13:32 #17611Senior Member

Posts: 761Caught my eye over the weekend as well. Reached out last night (Sunday) but didn't hear back.
Originally Posted by Bourque77
[View Original Post]
Looks like her Tryst profile is disabled / broken link now. A quick search doesn't have it popping up under a different name.
If I hear back from her and set something up I will keep you updated.
-
08-15-22 12:54 #17610Senior Member

Posts: 663Well said Raven
It's like some of these guys want to slave away till the day they die. Not to mention it only feeds the ego machine to grow bigger and bigger. Guys have to wake up and realize these "providers" don't actually care about you or have feelings for you. A lot of them have their own family and / or demons to take care of. SMDH.
Originally Posted by Raven1950
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 19:59 #17609Senior Member

Posts: 193Nina
Anybody ever meet Nina in pawtucket? Looks amazing but big head was telling me might be too good to be true.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...A/174207850954
-
08-14-22 13:03 #17608Senior Member

Posts: 80Missy Mae
https://tryst.link/escort/missy-mae
I stumbled across this ad today. Has anyone had the pleasure or misfortune of meeting this young lady?
Thanks in advance.
-
08-14-22 10:11 #17607Senior Member

Posts: 536I don't know what her pussy is made of; so long as it's clean, she's hot and lets me suck and fuck it I'm good.
Originally Posted by Raven1950
[View Original Post]
The cost that it takes to travel overseas and get pussy at such a discounted rate has to be factored in.
-
08-14-22 09:28 #17606Senior Member

Posts: 834Tatted Taylor
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
Thanks you guys for all this valauble info about her. I think I was the one who originally asked about her menu. But now, from what I learned here, and even far worse problems that I learned about back channel, I'm all set. Thanks again for the valuable info.
Originally Posted by MAbored
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 21:47 #17605Senior Member

Posts: 376Brazilian
Is her pussy made of gold? $450 is too much and you folks who pay that only encouges them to keep raising prices.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
I going back to the Philippines where $30/$40 gets you a little young spinner all night. These girls are getting ridiculous.
-
08-13-22 18:53 #17604Senior Member

Posts: 40Yazmin
Tried getting in touch with Yazmin today as she posted in RI / south coast area.
I think she became a nut case and started using bad language and is very rude. Also was asking for deposit and when I said I don't do deposits, she was saying not my problem and you are a weirdo and am going to block you.
Not sure what goes in her mind or what she thinks of people, in my opinion and experience she might be the rudest provider I came across.
Did anyone else come across this type of behavior or issues with her.
-
08-13-22 18:47 #17603Senior Member

Posts: 40Jamie
Visited Jamie today and I have mixed feelings about my visit.
No doubt she is a lovely and sweet lady and has a very good service where she tries to accommodate / please you.
But her incall location is what is the worse part and may be the deciding factor for me to not go back as previously couple of members indicated the room is very small and is covered with trash bags because of the dog.
The room (very old run down motel very close to legacy place mall) reeked of cigarette and there is no proper ventilation and started getting headace due to the strong smell after 5 minutes. Had to rush back home and take a good long hot shower as I was reeking of cigarette smell though I never smoke.
She does have a male friend who was taking care of the dog for her.
She is no way like a beauty or ugly she is mediocre but is very kind lady.









Reply With Quote





