The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17588

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Jaime from WYP. Saw her again 100/ HH incall, everything but anal is on the table. Like before, she is s good provider, super tight, dfk, BBBJ w / swallow, great personality, nice breast. Incall is in Dedham / Westwood off of 95, literally right off 95. I received a shit ton of pm's last time. But only a few partook. PM me for her number, she is available today and the rest of the week. She said okay to give her number out on here, 7818967XXX. I don't have the time to answer all the inquiries so I hope the admin don't take this down.
    Do you have pics?

  2. #17587

    Jaime WYP redux

    Jaime from WYP. Saw her again 100/ HH incall, everything but anal is on the table. Like before, she is s good provider, super tight, dfk, BBBJ w / swallow, great personality, nice breast. Incall is in Dedham / Westwood off of 95, literally right off 95. I received a shit ton of pm's last time. But only a few partook. PM me for her number, she is available today and the rest of the week. She said okay to give her number out on here, 7818967XXX. I don't have the time to answer all the inquiries so I hope the admin don't take this down.

  3. #17586

    B / f

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Since when is posting an experience with a provider being a shill? Isn't the purpose of this forum to report on providers we've seen? Nobody has given a review of her before, until now, and then all of you come out with troubling info about her. Where the fuck were you guys before to warn us!

    Rarely do I see new info on this forum, so I decided to share some. If that's a problem, then I won't share again. My experiences were pleasant with her, never saw demons other than her smoking, and if she has a bf, I never saw him or she mentioned him. And I'm talking about MY experience. Never overhyped her, I think her level of service was explained with my last post.
    Well if you punch her phone number in a search engine that looks up numbers. You will see her number comes up as her bf, its his phone or he's the name the plan is under LOL. I mean come on people. Its not hard to get intel on these woman then start digging.

  4. #17585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Since when is posting an experience with a provider being a shill? Isn't the purpose of this forum to report on providers we've seen? Nobody has given a review of her before, until now, and then all of you come out with troubling info about her. Where the fuck were you guys before to warn us!

    Rarely do I see new info on this forum, so I decided to share some. If that's a problem, then I won't share again. My experiences were pleasant with her, never saw demons other than her smoking, and if she has a bf, I never saw him or she mentioned him. And I'm talking about MY experience. Never overhyped her, I think her level of service was explained with my last post.
    Ty Cropsey, I was only sharing my experience as well. And my report was vague at best. Admin took my post down and that's ok.

  5. #17584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    I tried a pm and it said your inbox is full.
    It's emptied if you want to pm me.

  6. #17583
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much sums her up. Original post sounds more like a shill.
    Since when is posting an experience with a provider being a shill? Isn't the purpose of this forum to report on providers we've seen? Nobody has given a review of her before, until now, and then all of you come out with troubling info about her. Where the fuck were you guys before to warn us!

    Rarely do I see new info on this forum, so I decided to share some. If that's a problem, then I won't share again. My experiences were pleasant with her, never saw demons other than her smoking, and if she has a bf, I never saw him or she mentioned him. And I'm talking about MY experience. Never overhyped her, I think her level of service was explained with my last post.

  7. #17582

    Winner

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? No demons just a single mom trying hard to deliver. Come on, that chick has been hooking on CL for years feeding her habit. Used to be in Attleboro now in rhode island. Has a bf and does * We been fakebook friends forever not hard to find her real name. No demons?
    Pretty much sums her up. Original post sounds more like a shill.

  8. #17581

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    This review is great but another member posted something saying he would never see this provider based on "intel". This has me suspicious regarding this provider. Is it a safe location, dd free, not a setup. Any information would be helpful to everyone.
    I know that she has video cameras in the stairwell leading up to her apartment & a camera in her bedroom.

  9. #17580

    Inbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    If you need more info you can pm me, I posted about her and Admin. Took it down.
    I tried a pm and it said your inbox is full.

  10. #17579

    Mailbox full

    Tried to pm you but its saying your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    If you need more info you can pm me, I posted about her and Admin. Took it down.

  11. #17578

    Has anybody seen this one recently?

    Brittney.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...wtucket-459192

    She's been out of the loop since the COVID shutdown. Has anyone seen her since? Has she retired or is she UTR these days?

  12. #17577

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-e...warwick-926233

    I've been seeing Taylor for months now and she's been real good to me. Taylor is a sweet girl, cute little spinner with a sexy tight body. She's clean, no demons, just a single working mom that really tries to deliver for what you are looking for. Safe Incall at her apartment, clean place although she smokes if that bothers you. She'll work with you on her rates if you just make a straight up offer and what you are looking for. But if you are generous with her, she'll take real good care of you, and with multiple visits there would be more on the menu.

    She's sane, sweet and a good conversationalist. Safe incall, available in the day time. Just be nice with her and treat her well.
    Seriously? No demons just a single mom trying hard to deliver. Come on, that chick has been hooking on CL for years feeding her habit. Used to be in Attleboro now in rhode island. Has a bf and does * We been fakebook friends forever not hard to find her real name. No demons?

  13. #17576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman20  [View Original Post]
    This review is great but another member posted something saying he would never see this provider based on "intel". This has me suspicious regarding this provider. Is it a safe location, dd free, not a setup. Any information would be helpful to everyone.
    If you need more info you can pm me, I posted about her and Admin. Took it down.

  14. #17575

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by GaiusSen  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see her as she was super close to where I was staying. Said she was all about a BBBJ, but turns out she couldn't even do that. Mentioned when I got there she had dental surgery or something. Didn't bother to mentioned beforehand when we talked about it.

    Boobs were a bit saggy, the dirty talk was a bit annoying to be honest. Sweet woman tho. She's local in North Providence, but probably not repeat when I'm back in town.
    Yes! Exactly! Said she loved to give a good BBBJ only to find out that was definitely not the case. She complained because I was taking so long I said "well maybe if you use your hands or lick my balls we could get this rolling!" And she was like "nah I'm all set with that"! I was like WTF. Yeah the dirty talk didn't do it for me at all. And her tits felt all fucked up. Like I bet 10 years ago they felt so much better damn. Worst part was her trying to up herself when we clearly set on a price. Anyways yeah it was tough to find out the hard way but I guess necessary. Oh well.

  15. #17574

    Question

    This review is great but another member posted something saying he would never see this provider based on "intel". This has me suspicious regarding this provider. Is it a safe location, dd free, not a setup. Any information would be helpful to everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-e...warwick-926233

    I've been seeing Taylor for months now and she's been real good to me. Taylor is a sweet girl, cute little spinner with a sexy tight body. She's clean, no demons, just a single working mom that really tries to deliver for what you are looking for. Safe Incall at her apartment, clean place although she smokes if that bothers you. She'll work with you on her rates if you just make a straight up offer and what you are looking for. But if you are generous with her, she'll take real good care of you, and with multiple visits there would be more on the menu.

    She's sane, sweet and a good conversationalist. Safe incall, available in the day time. Just be nice with her and treat her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape