Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 593 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 1093 1593 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16852

    Sophia Rose

    I recently had the pleasure of seeing Sophia Rose in Dayton for the first time. Most everything said before by others is accurate. She looks like her pics and even though I was there for only a short time she appears to be fairly intelligent. She can hold a conversation and is rather pleasant. Communication was great and the room was upscale. I will repeat.

  2. #16851

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of this one? Link is below and photos are included. When I did a Google search on the photos several other websites came up with the exact same photos. I asked her about it and told her I thought her ad was fake. She replied and said "no they just do that idk why they put my ad on other sites". So I asked her where I can find good reviews and to send me a selfie that I haven't seen that she's taken this week. I'm still waiting on both the selfie and some place where I can find good reviews of her. Unless someone else can chime in and tell me its fake or legit?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/024642429375
    First sign it is a scam is that she has attributes that men look for and desire. Girls in Dayton that look like this are not on STG. Second sign she does nor have Dayton or some other city. So if you are still interested one trick is to text her and ask what area ot Town is she located. That way she or he does not know which town you are referring to.

    You need to investigate which you did and that is good.

  3. #16850

    Anybody know of this dream. Alexa


  4. #16849
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Ashlie because I was looking for a good BBBJ for a lower rate. Saw her ad that listed a good rate for 30 min.

    Communication was OK. She is a nice lady and is nice to talk to. Her room was not too messy and was acceptable.

    BJ lasted about 3 minutes and then she complained about size. Then she started a HJ. I fingered her pussy and I am glad I did because there was a bad odor.

    That is all that happened. I will not return.
    How's her face / weight doing these days?

  5. #16848

    Legit?

    Has anyone dreamed of this one? Link is below and photos are included. When I did a Google search on the photos several other websites came up with the exact same photos. I asked her about it and told her I thought her ad was fake. She replied and said "no they just do that idk why they put my ad on other sites". So I asked her where I can find good reviews and to send me a selfie that I haven't seen that she's taken this week. I'm still waiting on both the selfie and some place where I can find good reviews of her. Unless someone else can chime in and tell me its fake or legit?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/024642429375
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 891_450.jpg‎   ndg4mjuzmwi3owy2ndg5odg1m2fhmjeymgq4otiynguymjkznge.jpg.jpg‎   ntc3mzg5zjliyzi1y2m3zguymmu3mwvmowvkmmi2ndaxmdbjodc.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #16847

    Young one?

    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm into some edgy stuff. So I checked this one out a while back. It's a shit hole. Operating out of a garage behind the house.

    The older bigger lady is the coordinator. She beckons the young one over from next door and tells her to strip and tells her what's been negotiated.

    The little one is a bit inexperienced. But was willing and fully able to please. She didn't appear to be high or strung out.

    The old lady just watched.

    So weird. And odd.

    But dodgy as hell. But also cheap.
    Which one is the young one?? I looked at the ad on STG and none of those photos looked like they had a young lady in them. Everyone one of those ladies looks to be 40+.

  7. #16846

    Sick shit

    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm into some edgy stuff. So I checked this one out a while back. It's a shit hole. Operating out of a garage behind the house.

    The older bigger lady is the coordinator. She beckons the young one over from next door and tells her to strip and tells her what's been negotiated.

    The little one is a bit inexperienced. But was willing and fully able to please. She didn't appear to be high or strung out.

    The old lady just watched.

    So weird. And odd.

    But dodgy as hell. But also cheap.
    Man dude you might want to check into a facility. That's some sick shit you know that fucking sick oh shit?

    Man why don't you join their little charade there and help out wow that's disgusting and scary.

  8. #16845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Sunny / Sunni

    Don't bother. Her and her BF are ripping off everyone they can.

    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan2291  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/516443497312

    Searched Sunny not much came up.

    Any info?

  9. #16844

    Open menu

    I'm into some edgy stuff. So I checked this one out a while back. It's a shit hole. Operating out of a garage behind the house.

    The older bigger lady is the coordinator. She beckons the young one over from next door and tells her to strip and tells her what's been negotiated.

    The little one is a bit inexperienced. But was willing and fully able to please. She didn't appear to be high or strung out.

    The old lady just watched.

    So weird. And odd.

    But dodgy as hell. But also cheap.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    I was just perusing STG and came across this awesome post: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/801578678993.

    It looks like anything goes EXCEPT for shitting fetishes. So no scat-play for you advanced mongers.

    I'm tempted to see just how far I could take things with them.

    The author must not be familiar with spell-check as well.

    Honestly the one in the bottom pic doesn't look all that bad.

    If one of you TOFTT, you got to give us the scoop. We won't judge.

  10. #16843

    1 and 3

    Quote Originally Posted by AmSage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.

    The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598

    And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/095394484561

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/697858371292

    Any info (or advice) appreciated!
    The first one I have seen good reviews on and plan on visiting when I get time. The 3rd one I seen once and never again nice girl just nasty and unsatisfying also seen reviews her bf hides in the bathroom.

  11. #16842

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by AmSage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.

    The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598

    And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/095394484561

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/697858371292

    Any info (or advice) appreciated!
    1st I never saw there are reviews on her.

    2nd has not city listed on location so that is the first sign it is a scam.

    3rd I saw her probably 4 or 5 years ago and probably the sma number of names. She had a belly back then. She was cute and nice. She did alright. Just stopped seeing her because nothing special.

    4th never saw but ad shows everything covered.

  12. #16841

    Forgot link

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Ashlie because I was looking for a good BBBJ for a lower rate. Saw her ad that listed a good rate for 30 min.

    Communication was OK. She is a nice lady and is nice to talk to. Her room was not too messy and was acceptable.

    BJ lasted about 3 minutes and then she complained about size. Then she started a HJ. I fingered her pussy and I am glad I did because there was a bad odor.

    That is all that happened. I will not return.
    Here it is.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Fairborn

  13. #16840

    I only know a bit about 1st and 3rd

    1st. Look for jiggle. There should be a few reports. I've not seen her.

    3rd; after the break. Britt, Haley, I think she was a Sarah. I saw her way back when she first started and she sucked then. And still does. And not in a good way.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmSage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.

    The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598

    And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/095394484561

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/697858371292

    Any info (or advice) appreciated!

  14. #16839

    Can anyone report anything about any of these women?

    I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.

    The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598

    And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/095394484561

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/697858371292

    Any info (or advice) appreciated!

  15. #16838

    Sunny Sunni

    Try Sunni.

    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan2291  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/516443497312

    Searched Sunny not much came up.

    Any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape