Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 1170 1670 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Breezy

    I got a PM from someone that says she looks like her pics but her donations are much higher.

    90 150 240.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/769545930221

    Looks like Breezy is advertising again. Has anyone seen her lately. Can you verify pics and service. Thanks.

  2. #15681

    Breezy

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/769545930221

    Looks like Breezy is advertising again. Has anyone seen her lately. Can you verify pics and service. Thanks.

  3. #15680

    So how much did she pay you

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzLookn  [View Original Post]
    Saying your from Backpage sure as heck says you've been around. She is def a large gal. Her place is a wreck. She's not clean and in no way even looks close to her pics. She was a last resort for me years ago. She's a no way in hell now. She was a SW in the 90's. She's waaayyyyy past her prime. I got desperate and saw her a month ago and regretted it. I knew better than to even go in when I saw the place. Her hair is falling out and she's so big you can't even see what she's working with. She smokes and her place was disgusting. Don't do it boys.
    So how much did she pay you? I have seen her ads for probably about a decade and have never contacted her. I did see her sister once which was not very exciting. She was nice girl and clean and her apartment was clean.

  4. #15679

    Sexy Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger62  [View Original Post]
    Those are old pictures. It's 100% Dana.
    Had the pleasure of Dana's company for a little while earlier this evening. Hot and fun as always, no disappointments will definitely be back. Tiptop oral skills.

  5. #15678

    Crazy

    Agreed. A little crazy is all I need.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    The crazy ones f#$k the best. I'll take a little crazy to not get a dead fish, LOL, 🤣

  6. #15677

    Stacy from Backpage

    Saying your from Backpage sure as heck says you've been around. She is def a large gal. Her place is a wreck. She's not clean and in no way even looks close to her pics. She was a last resort for me years ago. She's a no way in hell now. She was a SW in the 90's. She's waaayyyyy past her prime. I got desperate and saw her a month ago and regretted it. I knew better than to even go in when I saw the place. Her hair is falling out and she's so big you can't even see what she's working with. She smokes and her place was disgusting. Don't do it boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    For those of you wanting to know the truth about Stacy in east Dayton.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/domi...y/671299286534

    Here is the most current pic.

  7. #15676

    East dayton stacey

    For those of you wanting to know the truth about Stacy in east Dayton.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/domi...y/671299286534

    Here is the most current pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220502_130321.jpg‎  

  8. #15675
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Did you go through all the hoops she requires? At least one point she wanted my face pic and positive identification. Fxxk no to me.

    I know who she is and where she works.
    You do? That's crazy.

    I got to the point where she told me to come up to the hotel room and I went up and it was empty. Housekeeping had just been through so it was open on the deadbolt. After not getting a response I poked my head in and there were no signs of life.

  9. #15674

    This thread is for dream reviews isn't it?

    This thread is for the reviews of the dreams and who is real and not.

    Why are all that is being talked about is Rants and Stupid shit? There is a thread for that.

    Come on guys lets keep the fun here and the Rants and Stupid shit in Dayton where it belongs.

    Just me but seems like a legit thought.

  10. #15673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Fetishes

    You'd be surprised at how far some of our local providers are willing to go. You just have to ask them.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    I was just perusing STG and came across this awesome post: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/801578678993.

    It looks like anything goes EXCEPT for shitting fetishes. So no scat-play for you advanced mongers.

    I'm tempted to see just how far I could take things with them.

    The author must not be familiar with spell-check as well.

    Honestly the one in the bottom pic doesn't look all that bad.

    If one of you TOFTT, you got to give us the scoop. We won't judge.

  11. #15672
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuff  [View Original Post]
    I was just perusing STG and came across this awesome post: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/801578678993.

    It looks like anything goes EXCEPT for shitting fetishes. So no scat-play for you advanced mongers.

    I'm tempted to see just how far I could take things with them.

    The author must not be familiar with spell-check as well.

    Honestly the one in the bottom pic doesn't look all that bad.

    If one of you TOFTT, you got to give us the scoop. We won't judge.
    That's too bad about the 'no shitting fetish' that's a deal breaker for me LOL.

  12. #15671

    Sorry Guys - 'no shitting fetish' for you LOL

    I was just perusing STG and came across this awesome post: https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/801578678993.

    It looks like anything goes EXCEPT for shitting fetishes. So no scat-play for you advanced mongers.

    I'm tempted to see just how far I could take things with them.

    The author must not be familiar with spell-check as well.

    Honestly the one in the bottom pic doesn't look all that bad.

    If one of you TOFTT, you got to give us the scoop. We won't judge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-05-01 234141.jpg‎   Screenshot 2022-05-01 235441.jpg‎  

  13. #15670

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificCreek  [View Original Post]
    This person is not Dana. No tats on her breasts.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/231837504577

    Fly low, be cool and always check your six.
    Those are old pictures. It's 100% Dana.

  14. #15669

    Visiting piqua

    Coming to Ohio for a weekend of meetings hope some one has a few local favorites they be willing to share can return hospitality if ever in Tampa.

  15. #15668
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    This ***** is nuts. Hot, fuck yes. Worth the BS she comes with? Not a god dam chance.
    The crazy ones f#$k the best. I'll take a little crazy to not get a dead fish, LOL, 🤣

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape