Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 1095 1595 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16809

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy60  [View Original Post]
    Grace is a NKY / Cincinnati provider but has came to Dayton before and has multiple positive reviews on this board and many on the Cincinnati site. I just saw her Friday in Mason and had a great time. I have now seen her multiple times and she is the ultimate GFE and really enjoys what she does. I am working thru prostate cancer treatment and hadn't had an erection in some time but as soon as I saw her in her sexy lingerie and started kissing her no more concerns.

    I am posting on this site since I am from Miamisburg and she mentioned an interest in coming back to Dayton if there was enough interest. If interested just reach out to her, but realize this would take awhile to organize so have to plan ahead.

    If Dayton doesn't work out or want to see her sooner then keep an eye on her Twitter page because she will come up to Mason or west Chester and she is definitely worth the drive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gracefultimes
    I just got home from going down to see Grace in NKY (worth the drive) , however found out she made plans sooner then expected to come up to Dayton (Miamisburg / CENTERVILLE). She will be there starting Saturday afternoon until at least Monday morning. She has lots of positive reviews on Cincinnati site as well as Dayton. You won't want to miss out on her being in the area.

  2. #16808

    Payton

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #16807

    Mall guy

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    See where it says "Report Post?" Want to guess why it's there?

    A2

  4. #16806

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Any info out there for this lady, did a search and came up negative unless I missed something.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice
    I think this is the woman who was upset by some of the members and swore off seeing anyone from USA. Her tryst bio doesn't have anything in it other than no deposit. I think there are comments about it from 1-2 months ago.

  5. #16805

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by OneGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Why can't you people post links or pic so we know who your talking about??
    Links are little help if the person closes their ad. Always post picture. In dayton there is only 72 pictures posted of rip off artists and 835 reports. While there are some that are ad on comments I will venture a guess that over 90% of the actual report the links are dead ends.

  6. #16804

    Don't Waste Your Time /$

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much anymore, keep to myself do my own thing. But after the disaster with this witch last night I had to say something to warn others. Decided to have Kelly over for an outcall as she only does outcalls atm. We talked on the phone and everything was agreed to, time / donation. She said she would uber to me and cover the cost there and back, no problem. When she got there she started with the sob stories about all her luggage was stolen at the bus station on her trip here, and about business here in Dayton, that guys just want to play games blah blah blah. I noticed she looks older in person than her pics. Once we made ourselves comfortable I started asking about different things and then the upsell started. It was extra for this, extra for that, so I ended up with a basic no frills session of her laying there like a dead fish until I was done. She asked to clean up, so I let her shower. When she came out it was the hard sell of her asking for more $ because after she paid for the uber that she wasn't making any $. I had finally had enough and told her to get her shit and leave, that I wasn't giving her anything else. She grabbed her stuff and asked to use the bathroom and went in there and rooted through my linen closet stealing shit and then left. IDK what it is about the linen closet in my bathroom, but this is the 3rd time this has happened and the last. No more of these witches at my house! Shitty service, shitty attitude, everything an upsell, don't waste your time and hard earned $ on this POS.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...u/734326294448
    Funny how these girls try to rebrand themselves after some negative press. She's a POS, shitty service, shitty attitude, don't waste your time or $ on her.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...T/591565284347

  7. #16803
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Why can't you people post links or pic so we know who your talking about??
    Is this the lady he's referring to?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/87441487

  8. #16802

    Payton from where??

    Why can't you people post links or pic so we know who your talking about??

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    Call Payton this evening and Dayton. Got robbed for $120. Well the only thing I can say is the forums are fun to post shit like this but it's sir not worth what I went through She just basically ripped me off and told me to my face she was ripping me off and told me to get out the drug dealer was here and he was pissed.

  9. #16801
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? I couldn't really find much out? I've seen her pop up on StG every so often.
    Lacey Bankz, I follow her snap. She wants a deposit to meet. But it comes with content so that makes it ok, LOL.

    I doubt anyone has ever seen her.

  10. #16800

    Ringing any bells

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I couldn't really find much out? I've seen her pop up on StG every so often.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FA06DDF8-77AC-454F-91E5-0F2D28985273.jpg‎  

  11. #16799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Payton

    Although she has never personally ripped me off I told her after seeing multiple ripoff reports that I would never see her again. So I believe one of you ripoff-ees need to induct her into the Dayton Hall of Shame. It's definitely time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    Call Payton this evening and Dayton. Got robbed for $120. Well the only thing I can say is the forums are fun to post shit like this but it's sir not worth what I went through She just basically ripped me off and told me to my face she was ripping me off and told me to get out the drug dealer was here and he was pissed.

  12. #16798

    Do more reading

    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    Call Payton this evening and Dayton. Got robbed for $120. Well the only thing I can say is the forums are fun to post shit like this but it's sir not worth what I went through She just basically ripped me off and told me to my face she was ripping me off and told me to get out the drug dealer was here and he was pissed.
    Apparently you didn't do your research. There are all kids of rip off reports Payton. Going back years. One recommendation was don't bring your cell phone in with you as she knew how to clone a phone in a minute or two. Should have used the search thread. That little box in the upper right corner. And Reports about her drug use and ripping people off. I think the old adage is correct when your dumb you suffer.

  13. #16797

    Sb

    This reference?

    On SB, I will only message a girl who "Favorited" me. As Persephone taught me, when girls create their profiles, SB has them draft a greeting message. The website then sends those messages to you automatically, appearing to come from the girls -- but the girls didn't send them -- typically when the girls view your profile or you Favorite their profiles. That's why I only message girls who (on their own) Favorited my profile or gave me access to their private pics. Any girl that APPEARS to have only messaged you, don't believe a single one actually came from the girl; don't think any of them are any more interested in you than any other girl on SB.

    Now, if you were planning to message that girl out of the blue anyway, responding to the message the SB WEBSITE sent you appearing to be from her MAY make her feel slightly more obligated to respond to your message (based on what Persephone told me), so you can use the automated message to your (slight) advantage.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeenie  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing sb, but can't find the reference. Help?

  14. #16796
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Any info out there for this lady, did a search and came up negative unless I missed something.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice
    If I am not wrong, she is the infamous Ms Marie. Don't tell her you are USAG member. She will not meet you and you will be at terrible loss!!

  15. #16795

    CarolineAlice

    Any info out there for this lady, did a search and came up negative unless I missed something.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape