Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 25732
-
08-14-22 13:42 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 203Sb
SB refers to Secret Benefits. www.secretbenefits.com. Very scammy, but if you play it right, you can find some connections here. Some gems, too.
Originally Posted by GreenMeenie
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 09:51 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 29Sb site
I'm still confused on where to find sb. You explained perfectly, but I'm not finding any other info on the website.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
08-14-22 09:25 #16835Banned Member

Posts: 619Gave her a try
I went to see Ashlie because I was looking for a good BBBJ for a lower rate. Saw her ad that listed a good rate for 30 min.
Communication was OK. She is a nice lady and is nice to talk to. Her room was not too messy and was acceptable.
BJ lasted about 3 minutes and then she complained about size. Then she started a HJ. I fingered her pussy and I am glad I did because there was a bad odor.
That is all that happened. I will not return.
-
08-14-22 03:06 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 56Great skills
Hey man I checked that one out but scared away from it due to, picture scared me you sure that's not a man?
Originally Posted by Daveballer71
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 02:57 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 56Star
I just sent a post about Star which I thought you were talking about Star / Scarlet. I can't open up the link on your note but I think I might be talking about the wrong star I don't know there's so many stars out there.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 02:55 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 56Star. Scarlett
Or whatever she wishes to call her self at the moment. Yeah I'm not only what she just did to you but don't forget my experience a month or so ago she is now into robbery as well I went to see her little friend Jade and Star or Scarlet or whatever she's called hid in the bathroom was a man and they came out and the three of them jumped me for my money so that's the kind of woman she has and yeah Jade was smoking crack. Star / Scarlet is smoking crack as well.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
Careful don't get robbed.
-
08-13-22 22:02 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 985Star
So I tried to set something up last Sunday with Star but it fell apart. She apologized Thursday. I asked her around 6 pm tonight if she was available. She responded within 7 minutes and said yes. I asked when she was available and at 7:28 she said she would be ready in 30. I know her all to well and knew that wouldn't happen. Anyway I had to be in her area anyway so I took care of my business and then contacted her. Now I had to planned to do some shopping anyway so I went about my business waiting for her to contact me. I haven't seen her for quite a while but she has never made me wait more than about 20 minutes. But I knew she was getting worse. Long story short I hit 4 stores and heard from her once asking how far Target was from her at 8:34 PM. At 9:30 I told her I was moving on. She wasted an hour and half but I got wanted I needed except for her to drain the pipe. We'll see if she tries to make it up to me but I'm not holding my breath.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/ComeSeeMeTonight/769303406845
-
08-13-22 21:58 #16830Regular Member

Posts: 21Fun time with Sherry
Hey guys. So I've had little luck finding decent providers at the right time & price this summer. Even got ghosted more times than not. Fortunately, I hooked up with Sherry this week and it was well worth the c note she charged me for the hh. Great tits + wet & warm pussy + Very Good BBBJ + exceptional GFE = Best experience in Dayton metro for me so far this summer.
Open menu with Greek too. Yay! Will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.
-
08-13-22 18:47 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 560Same thing here
I have about the same luck. She contacted me in May and said she was interested in seeing me. At the time un May was leaving for a trip to see family when I got back tried again dead silence for a while then she contacted me just as I was leaving on my annual fishing trip told her I would contact her when I go back and I did. No answer. Now when we parted two years ago it was not on good terms and some bad feelings but you get over those things. When she contacted me she basically said said she was sorry how things worked out and was very eager to show me that she had got her life back in order. I was hoping to see that Ruggiez again. When she was on her game she had a way to make you feel so special but then her demons took over. I heard she had gone into rehab and many here reported that she was in fact that original Ruggiez. But it's been a while since anyone reported on her but I seem to recall reading that people felt she had fallen back into the hole. And had also become a clock watcher, and I had one PM from someone who used to see her saying he's heard the same thing. The last time I looked at her them ad the pictures were old going back 2 to 3 years. Also was reports he has put on a lot of weight. Right now if I saw several new reviews pop up I would take them with a grain of salt unless they are coming from Senior members.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 17:13 #16828Regular Member

Posts: 18Sunny
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/516443497312
Searched Sunny not much came up.
Any info?
-
08-13-22 16:45 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 207Lacey, Lacy
Originally Posted by SurfrOH
[View Original Post]
Lacey or Lacy Bankz or Banks, I forget the spelling but that's what she went by. She used to post on STG and demanded a "live" (whatever that means) photo of you before talking about the weather let alone anything else. She would not even send you a confirmation pic or nothing. What you seen in the ad, pics included in the ad is what you got. She also seemed super paranoid. I think old reports mentioned that she had a boyfriend and they both would set you up and rob you but that was a while ago. Who knows what she is up to now.
Originally Posted by Taco2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 16:36 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 207Surfr,
Originally Posted by SurfrOH
[View Original Post]
I 100% agree with you. I told them the same thing except I deleted the account I used there, so I do not know if I got any credit refunds. They did however give me a full refund.
-
08-13-22 14:30 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 121Different
Mature provider maybe 55-60? Great skills. Not great communication or location, but fair price for good service. Might repeat.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/681693527564
-
08-13-22 13:25 #16824Regular Member

Posts: 14Danielle
Would love to get her #.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 10:48 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Payton
Here is the last known ad:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/87441487
And a pic and not sure why it's sideways. It's not that way on my computer:










Reply With Quote




