Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 25717
-
08-15-22 17:34 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 56Sick shit
Man dude you might want to check into a facility. That's some sick shit you know that fucking sick oh shit?
Originally Posted by McOhio
[View Original Post]
Man why don't you join their little charade there and help out wow that's disgusting and scary.
-
08-15-22 13:44 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Sunny / Sunni
Don't bother. Her and her BF are ripping off everyone they can.
Originally Posted by DayMan2291
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 11:53 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 105Open menu
I'm into some edgy stuff. So I checked this one out a while back. It's a shit hole. Operating out of a garage behind the house.
The older bigger lady is the coordinator. She beckons the young one over from next door and tells her to strip and tells her what's been negotiated.
The little one is a bit inexperienced. But was willing and fully able to please. She didn't appear to be high or strung out.
The old lady just watched.
So weird. And odd.
But dodgy as hell. But also cheap.
Originally Posted by MuffinStuff
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 06:27 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 311 and 3
The first one I have seen good reviews on and plan on visiting when I get time. The 3rd one I seen once and never again nice girl just nasty and unsatisfying also seen reviews her bf hides in the bathroom.
Originally Posted by AmSage3
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 06:05 #16833Banned Member

Posts: 619My 2 cents
1st I never saw there are reviews on her.
Originally Posted by AmSage3
[View Original Post]
2nd has not city listed on location so that is the first sign it is a scam.
3rd I saw her probably 4 or 5 years ago and probably the sma number of names. She had a belly back then. She was cute and nice. She did alright. Just stopped seeing her because nothing special.
4th never saw but ad shows everything covered.
-
08-15-22 05:57 #16832Banned Member

Posts: 619Forgot link
Here it is.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Fairborn
-
08-15-22 05:55 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 62I only know a bit about 1st and 3rd
1st. Look for jiggle. There should be a few reports. I've not seen her.
3rd; after the break. Britt, Haley, I think she was a Sarah. I saw her way back when she first started and she sucked then. And still does. And not in a good way.
Originally Posted by AmSage3
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 23:09 #16830Regular Member

Posts: 1Can anyone report anything about any of these women?
I'm super new to all of this, and very glad I've found this site. Helped me make some informed decisions on staying away from some who I thought sounded nice. I've yet to meet someone for the first time, just trying to line it up w / someone who isn't a huge PITA.
The following ladies are ones that I cannot easily find any reports on through the search function because of how vague their posts are.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/469228136427
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/450955318598
And then these two ladies I'm just unsure of whether I'm finding them using the search, or just finding reports about women who share their same name.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/095394484561
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/697858371292
Any info (or advice) appreciated!
-
08-14-22 17:43 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 473Sunny Sunni
Try Sunni.
Originally Posted by DayMan2291
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 13:42 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 203Sb
SB refers to Secret Benefits. www.secretbenefits.com. Very scammy, but if you play it right, you can find some connections here. Some gems, too.
Originally Posted by GreenMeenie
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 09:51 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 29Sb site
I'm still confused on where to find sb. You explained perfectly, but I'm not finding any other info on the website.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
08-14-22 09:25 #16826Banned Member

Posts: 619Gave her a try
I went to see Ashlie because I was looking for a good BBBJ for a lower rate. Saw her ad that listed a good rate for 30 min.
Communication was OK. She is a nice lady and is nice to talk to. Her room was not too messy and was acceptable.
BJ lasted about 3 minutes and then she complained about size. Then she started a HJ. I fingered her pussy and I am glad I did because there was a bad odor.
That is all that happened. I will not return.
-
08-14-22 03:06 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 56Great skills
Hey man I checked that one out but scared away from it due to, picture scared me you sure that's not a man?
Originally Posted by Daveballer71
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 02:57 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 56Star
I just sent a post about Star which I thought you were talking about Star / Scarlet. I can't open up the link on your note but I think I might be talking about the wrong star I don't know there's so many stars out there.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 02:55 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 56Star. Scarlett
Or whatever she wishes to call her self at the moment. Yeah I'm not only what she just did to you but don't forget my experience a month or so ago she is now into robbery as well I went to see her little friend Jade and Star or Scarlet or whatever she's called hid in the bathroom was a man and they came out and the three of them jumped me for my money so that's the kind of woman she has and yeah Jade was smoking crack. Star / Scarlet is smoking crack as well.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
Careful don't get robbed.











Reply With Quote





