Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 17944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10984

    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleece20  [View Original Post]
    In my experience ads that look like this and write like this, they're scams. A real girl doesn't talk like that. And 95% of the time. If it has a video it's fake. Good luck out there!
    Fair enough, Thank you so much!

  2. #10983
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDipper  [View Original Post]
    Also, please advice if this looks sus. New to this so looking to the veterans for guidance to not get scammed or baited.
    If you want to learn how to not be scammed let's focus on that first. What do you see in this ad that makes you think it is real? She has zero reviews and comments there, and she lists no name so that you could search for her elsewhere. If you don't want to get scammed the first thing you have to stop is picking out an ad of a girl that you think looks good, and then trying to figure out if she is real. If you want to stay safe and have a good time reverse that. Find the ads you know are real, and then pick a girl out of that bunch of ads.

    Until you get better at spotting a real ad I would advise against trying to find a unicorn. This particular ad looks like an absolute scam, and if it was me I would have never given it a second glance.

  3. #10982
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDipper  [View Original Post]
    Also, please advice if this looks sus. New to this so looking to the veterans for guidance to not get scammed or baited.

    Thank you.
    In my experience ads that look like this and write like this, they're scams. A real girl doesn't talk like that. And 95% of the time. If it has a video it's fake. Good luck out there!

  4. #10981

    Not too new

    I'm new to this site but not new to the hobby, the provider I posted was the one. I ever really had problems with.

  5. #10980

    She was using another providers photos ig

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    She came back to your house to threaten to kill you, and you thought a good solution was to see her at her place next time?

    This probably isn't the hobby for you.
    I texted a provider under the name Ms. V but when I came for the incall visit I was greeted by the same problematic provider in my car wasn't intentionally looking for her.

  6. #10979
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    The provider in that add has had nothing but subpar reviews for at least 6 years back. I forget her first few names but it's always been the same, very limited service options, and subpar performance. The pictures are tempting though.
    For sure, I would pass on seeing her again. Much better service for less out there.

  7. #10978

    Kelsey

    Could one of you fine mongers pm me Kelsey's digits. Thanks in advance.

  8. #10977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Never seen a good review

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder356  [View Original Post]
    Body itself is actually pretty nice, but like the previous poster said, absolutely covered in bruises.
    The provider in that add has had nothing but subpar reviews for at least 6 years back. I forget her first few names but it's always been the same, very limited service options, and subpar performance. The pictures are tempting though.

  9. #10976
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDipper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Good or bad?

    Please advice, I plan to visit next week and was thinking about booking with her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ngton/87716472
    Also, please advice if this looks sus. New to this so looking to the veterans for guidance to not get scammed or baited.

    Thank you.

  10. #10975
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    She has had the same routine for a while. You describe the same nightmare I had three years ago. I just wonder what is under the garb. Like the cringing images you need to see, want to look away, but have to see. LOL.
    Body itself is actually pretty nice, but like the previous poster said, absolutely covered in bruises.

  11. #10974
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth859  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her or number would love to try her out.
    Here you go.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948

  12. #10973

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Good or bad?

    Please advice, I plan to visit next week and was thinking about booking with her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ngton/87716472

  13. #10972

    Give feed back

    Quote Originally Posted by EHonda13  [View Original Post]
    If anyone can point me in the right direction or even an updated normal or something to link up with Jenna. The blonde hair blue eyes women.
    Let me know how your experience was. Thinking about hitting her up next week.

  14. #10971

    Reporting in

    Been laying low for several months now. With all the ghosting or just not relying seemed a little pointless. Did the SW thing a few times and both girls are now posting on STG.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/446217738904

    Scooped this one up on 7th. Good time. Looks like her pictures. Got some baby damage in the front. Good BBBJ then doggy at one of the book stores. She told me that she posted from time to time but it looks like she might be posting all the time now.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/995827282493

    Picked this one up a couple different times. First time was great. No signs of drug use. Was coherent and nice to talk to. Book store trip. Great body. Great BBBJ. Great CFS. Wanted to find her again. Second pick up was not so good. She was higher than a giraffes ass. Couldn't hold a conversation. Was a absolute disaster but did get the job done. She does look like her pictures and is very flirty. If you pull the trigger hope it's on a good day.

    Today I jumped back into the STG game.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/798875635522

    Little hard to get ahold of but finally made a time. Exit 110 motel we've all been to. Smoky smell as soon as you hit the door and not the tobacco kind. Pictures are a little flattering. She's a little heavier than I expected. But nice BBBJ. CG then doggy to finish. At the QV price I'll repeat.

    Did see a couple other girls in the parking lot that post. Desiree and I think the other posts as Raven. Desiree is a no go for me. Raven I might have to try.

    Stay safe out there.

  15. #10970

    StoryTime

    Hey guys,

    So I got looking at "Escort Alligator" this morning and I know Most of these ads are bullshit but this one caught my eye. So I text her and she give me some crazy rates and I assume it's bullshit again. So I Google the number. This chick used her real number in her first ad, but has since changed it to an app number. So Google search reveals that she is a real chick who lives in Lex and I will not go into detail about how much info I could figure out from her number. So I text her back wanting to set up a HH visit around lunch and she changed her rate from what she originally stated a few hours earlier. I guess she realized those numbers were not fair market value. So I start driving that way and ask for her address and crickets for about 20 minutes. Then she asked for a pic, which I'm ok with, so I send a bullshit photo. 20 more minutes go by and nothing. So I text and say that I thought she talked a big game and that she should be careful with who she strings along in this hobby because some guys don't like to be fucked with. Being the nice guy I am I say to stay safe and be careful and she says "I know". Then she says for me to come anyways and I said ok and she had 2 minutes to give me the address. She says "nevermind we can try again tomorrow" and I say no I can't, then offers me a freebie tomorrow and I call her on her bullshit.

    I think she is just a hot hornet housewife who is playing games and getting off on it.

    If anyone gets an actual meet up with her please DM me. She talked a big game, everything on the table. Said she needed some money help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/87756246

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape