Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10991
    Hi fellas,

    Thoughts on the "high end" ladies on Eros.com. Legit? I don't mind spending a little extra if the ladies look like what the site portrays. But was advices, "if it's too good to be true chances are it's not". So looking to see if anyone had used or ordered takeout from here. I'd appreciate the feedback. Or if you'd had luck with any other high end sites.

  2. #10990

    How was the freebie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    So I got looking at "Escort Alligator" this morning and I know Most of these ads are bullshit but this one caught my eye. So I text her and she give me some crazy rates and I assume it's bullshit again. So I Google the number. This chick used her real number in her first ad, but has since changed it to an app number. So Google search reveals that she is a real chick who lives in Lex and I will not go into detail about how much info I could figure out from her number. So I text her back wanting to set up a HH visit around lunch and she changed her rate from what she originally stated a few hours earlier. I guess she realized those numbers were not fair market value. So I start driving that way and ask for her address and crickets for about 20 minutes. Then she asked for a pic, which I'm ok with, so I send a bullshit photo. 20 more minutes go by and nothing. So I text and say that I thought she talked a big game and that she should be careful with who she strings along in this hobby because some guys don't like to be fucked with. Being the nice guy I am I say to stay safe and be careful and she says "I know". Then she says for me to come anyways and I said ok and she had 2 minutes to give me the address. She says "nevermind we can try again tomorrow" and I say no I can't, then offers me a freebie tomorrow and I call her on her bullshit.
    This was largely my experience, too. Same day you posted, I reached out to her. She was quick to respond, and very flirty on text. She quoted me $200 for an hour. A bit on the high side but I thought what the hell. She requested a face pic (for verification) which I sent, and she sent one in return. She behaved initially like she wanted me to head on over, but when I pushed for an address, she back peddled and said to reach out later in the evening. When I did that, it turned into "come tomorrow. It'll be worth the wait."

    I texted her again yesterday, and she was conveniently busy. She said I could come by, but she would only have about "10 minutes" of free time. As curious as I am if she would even see me that long, $200 isn't worth 10 minutes time. After a little back-and-forth, she said her evening tonight (Friday) was completely open, and she would give me a discount and all that.

    I'll update if anything substantial happens, but I'm not optimistic. Could be legit, but definitely seems like either a housewife playing games, or someone with her info having a thrill.

    How did your "freebie" session go?

    Be safe out there.

  3. #10989

    Are you kidding me?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/436308112787

    Read this ad, and look at the pics. "Thick Chick"? Translation is "FAT". And she asks for everything but your Social Security number and banking information. Can you say "Identity Theft"? I'm sorry, but any monger who provides this ho with what she's asking needs to have is head examined. IMHO.

  4. #10988

    UTR / Digits / Vets

    Guys, just got into town. Long day of travel. Not sure I'm up for the run around. If you have numbers of trusted regulars I'm happy to stay in touch and trade intel. I travel for my job, so I have regulars in almost every city.

  5. #10987

    Kristin

    I saw miss Kristin a few days ago. She said she was still scheduling but is having trouble with her stg account. Apparently she can't post her ad because it was locked for spam or something. I found her for the first time on them. Here is her ad on there.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948

  6. #10986

    Catching Up

    I've used this site for some time now and it's been very useful. I've been able to visit a few this Spring and Summer and owe you all some info & opinions.

    Let's start with the Rae vs Jenna. With all the chatter about Rae I had to give her a try, especially after someone compared her to Jenna (my atf). Setup was simple and she was in a nice hotel on my side of town, so we set up a lunch hour visit. She is probably mid 50's but in great shape for her age. Not a junkie & great personality. BBBJ was 9/10 and I had to rush into doggie before I lost it. For the price I would repeat.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/236951859312

    Now on the Jenna. She is simply in a League of her own! I saw her last Summer and refused to review because I did not want to share her. Amazing Body, skills, personality. I could on and on. And I could go broke seeing her too much. But if your looking for a high end lady, she's it. She can be hard to get a hold of and you better just throw your picture at her right away and hope you get accepted.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/269493169930

    Couple more. Kristen. I can't find her ad right now but you all know who I'm referring too surely. Reached out to her many times over the last year and finally got on the same page. Once we did, set up was simple. Arrived and we to her bedroom. A little heavier than I expected but probably the prettiest face I've had with providers, wonderful smile. Went in for the HHR and started with a BBBJ. This lead to licking the boys. Then w / o even asking it lead to the Rim job. 1st time for me and it was nice. I mean, she did not hold back. And I ended up finishing in her mouth with no run to the sink if you know what I mean. I would repeat but only for a QV with the BJ and rim deal. Great gal.

    Bobo, again being lazy with the ad. It's not even her picture so. Set up is super easy. When I arrived I questioned if it was the real bobo everyone had gone crazy over. Small tight body, but the face was leathery, acne scars, and this lady was not in her 20's, probably late 30's. I back petaled and pretended to leave my cash in the car, and speed away. The handler on the text thread was not pleased but oh well. Haha!

    Journey, also a great gal. Can be hard to get a hold of but I'm a regular of sorts after 3 visits since Jan. Great BBBJ and FS is great too.

  7. #10985

    Awesome advice

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    If you want to learn how to not be scammed let's focus on that first. What do you see in this ad that makes you think it is real? She has zero reviews and comments there, and she lists no name so that you could search for her elsewhere. If you don't want to get scammed the first thing you have to stop is picking out an ad of a girl that you think looks good, and then trying to figure out if she is real. If you want to stay safe and have a good time reverse that. Find the ads you know are real, and then pick a girl out of that bunch of ads.

    Until you get better at spotting a real ad I would advise against trying to find a unicorn. This particular ad looks like an absolute scam, and if it was me I would have never given it a second glance.
    All valid points. I very much appreciate the advice!

  8. #10984

    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleece20  [View Original Post]
    In my experience ads that look like this and write like this, they're scams. A real girl doesn't talk like that. And 95% of the time. If it has a video it's fake. Good luck out there!
    Fair enough, Thank you so much!

  9. #10983
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDipper  [View Original Post]
    Also, please advice if this looks sus. New to this so looking to the veterans for guidance to not get scammed or baited.
    If you want to learn how to not be scammed let's focus on that first. What do you see in this ad that makes you think it is real? She has zero reviews and comments there, and she lists no name so that you could search for her elsewhere. If you don't want to get scammed the first thing you have to stop is picking out an ad of a girl that you think looks good, and then trying to figure out if she is real. If you want to stay safe and have a good time reverse that. Find the ads you know are real, and then pick a girl out of that bunch of ads.

    Until you get better at spotting a real ad I would advise against trying to find a unicorn. This particular ad looks like an absolute scam, and if it was me I would have never given it a second glance.

  10. #10982
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDipper  [View Original Post]
    Also, please advice if this looks sus. New to this so looking to the veterans for guidance to not get scammed or baited.

    Thank you.
    In my experience ads that look like this and write like this, they're scams. A real girl doesn't talk like that. And 95% of the time. If it has a video it's fake. Good luck out there!

  11. #10981

    Not too new

    I'm new to this site but not new to the hobby, the provider I posted was the one. I ever really had problems with.

  12. #10980

    She was using another providers photos ig

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    She came back to your house to threaten to kill you, and you thought a good solution was to see her at her place next time?

    This probably isn't the hobby for you.
    I texted a provider under the name Ms. V but when I came for the incall visit I was greeted by the same problematic provider in my car wasn't intentionally looking for her.

  13. #10979
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    The provider in that add has had nothing but subpar reviews for at least 6 years back. I forget her first few names but it's always been the same, very limited service options, and subpar performance. The pictures are tempting though.
    For sure, I would pass on seeing her again. Much better service for less out there.

  14. #10978

    Kelsey

    Could one of you fine mongers pm me Kelsey's digits. Thanks in advance.

  15. #10977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Never seen a good review

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder356  [View Original Post]
    Body itself is actually pretty nice, but like the previous poster said, absolutely covered in bruises.
    The provider in that add has had nothing but subpar reviews for at least 6 years back. I forget her first few names but it's always been the same, very limited service options, and subpar performance. The pictures are tempting though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape