Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 17944
-
08-03-22 14:47 #10969Senior Member

Posts: 89Big yikes
Pease double check on this site before you visit anymore providers LOL. You are an easy mark if you only depend on 1 or 2 providers. Life is about options.
Originally Posted by Diallosgriddy
[View Original Post]
"$ opens all doors" -mother teresa.
-
08-03-22 12:31 #10968Senior Member

Posts: 87Not so Pretty pink
She has had the same routine for a while. You describe the same nightmare I had three years ago. I just wonder what is under the garb. Like the cringing images you need to see, want to look away, but have to see. LOL.
Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 11:55 #10967Senior Member

Posts: 568Exactly
I've never had pussy that good and his review of her wasn't that good anyway. Talk about thinking with the little head.
Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 06:04 #10966Senior Member

Posts: 145She came back to your house to threaten to kill you, and you thought a good solution was to see her at her place next time?
Originally Posted by Diallosgriddy
[View Original Post]
This probably isn't the hobby for you.
-
08-02-22 18:10 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 61Jenna xoxo
If anyone can point me in the right direction or even an updated normal or something to link up with Jenna. The blonde hair blue eyes women.
-
08-02-22 17:51 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 129What a joke
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...T/110633294809
Had a "nightmare" with this one. Finally after 2 hours of back and fourth I got her a time at our favorite no-tell off Versailles Rd. Get there, she counts the cash, I ask her to strip down complete (as I am). She just guides me to sit on the end of the bed. I asked again for her to undress. She just pulls out her bruised up Tits, leaving the shirt on. Then she informed me that it's "BBBJ ONLY" becuase of some meds? I told her I'd just want half my cash back and leave. She refuses. I asked her to again strip down, might as well see something. She refuses and says "I'm asking alot from her and I need to chill. Then tells me to let her know when I'm about to pop becuase she doesn't take it. No towel. Nothing. I make her find a towel.
Worst BBBJ ever for a $.
Don't even bother with this one. Ripoff, bait and switch, no lights on the room. Just avoid.
Stay hydrated.
-
08-02-22 17:36 #10963Regular Member

Posts: 1Do you have a link for her or number would love to try her out.
Originally Posted by GatewayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 16:27 #10962Regular Member

Posts: 5Beware of this one
So I made a post a month or a couple weeks ago about "ms. V" this the provider I ran into instead when texting ms. V if I haven't already explained before I had two unpleasant meetings with her the first being an outcall I had her come by to my place where at first she seemed nice and pretty she gave me her rates and I opted for hhr think it was 150 so anyways we get into a HJ because she doesn't do BBBJ or CBJ I'm fine wit that we do doggystyle and she's offering me greek for 100 more I tell her I'm good maybe next one I finish we get dressed and she starts hassling me for more money saying her kid is really sick and they're about be homeless just one these women's sad stories just get more money I tell her I'm sorry I can't help so then she leaves I go on about my night but come to my surprise later on that night she's banging on my window saying I didn't pay her and that her pimp need the money or he going to kill me and her I tell her I gave her the money and to leave me alone she stays pacing back at my place trying to get me send more money I don't after awhile she leaves the second visit is when I texted "ms. V" asking I ask for incall this so I don't have go through that again and ik you all probably thinking wow you must like problematic service I was desperate ATM so she say says incall is fine then I get there and she says can't do incall but can offer cv I accept she gets in my car and I spend almost an hr driving around looking for a spot because nun the ones she knows are either dark enough or considered hot so I tell her I can take her to good spot 3 mins up the road she says that's out of her area and that's 50 more my mistake this time was paying her before we even started so she left with an easy 80 without doing anything https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...1/135978307267 I'm new to this site idk if I posted that correctly but I'm glad I came here to avoid more meets like that.
-
08-02-22 16:19 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 321Dream Girl Anna
Interesting since I had thought this was a scam since her ad says "currently in university" because that is what they would say outside of this country for sure! So thanks for the report. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Paul3469
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 14:11 #10960Senior Member

Posts: 89Link?
All of this text is helpful but with no link, we don't know who you are referring to.
Originally Posted by Paul3469
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 12:02 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 445Sara, the skank
Sorry you got taken by this girl. Yeah, her pics look good, but as you discovered they aren't accurate. I've never seen her because I read her reviews. Glad you've decided to read reviews in the future. There are SO many reviews on here about her being a cash and dash scamming w*e! You're lucky her pimp didn't sic his pit bull on you. He's threatened that before. She is a total scammer and nobody gets to fuck her. Just keep her and her pimp in dope. Assuming anybody would even want to fuck her after they see her. Hopefully this will be the first and last time you fall for the shit like Sara puts out there. If so, you'll be getting off easy. We all fall for something like this once. Be smart and safe out there.
Originally Posted by Paul3469
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 05:09 #10958Regular Member

Posts: 2Sara. Worst experience ever. Definitely implementing future protocol. Sara
This is probably the first girl I never searched for in the forums. Earlier was texting a few cash app appointment bookers. They definitely have to be fake. I sent some absurd texts once I realized how fake they really are. BTW if anyone knows how to tell about the cashapp scam folks that constantly say "send it now". Please let me know. I have a few common ways to find out, but if there is something simple I maybe over looking please let me know. So I contacted her and instantly replies. Ask for my typical send me a picture now. Refused. Instead send the same online pictures claiming how recent they was. They definitely wasn't. Went to her location opened door to the ugliest purchase I've made. Probably one step up from a SW on 7th, but body seemed decent. She talked awhile for 8 or 9 minutes. Randomly stood up taking off her clothes. I joined. Then turned around instantly feeling like Roy Munson (Woody Harrelson) from the movie King Pin looking at his landlord throwing up in the toilet. You couldn't touch any part of her legs with your fingertip without touching a bruise or scabs. She asked what I like while I was still wondering why I didn't look her up in reports. I layed down on the only clean bed, other looked like a couch with all her things besides the bulky trash bag thrown in corner and the ashtray crying to be emptied on the nightstand beside 4 super gulps and wrappers from previous clients. She threw the bag on while in limp mode. I thought she was a contestant that woke up in a saw film and had 30 seconds to make me explode or she would die in the most horrific death imaginable. I'm very surprised it chubbed up after only humming it for a quick minute or less, but wasn't full and anyone would have know it. She laid on her back and said put it in like I was part of the saw film to get out quickly. Give it a few pumps and couldn't look at her. Seriously looked like skinny jabba the hunt for quick fixes on battery acid. She was so skinny and skin was full of scabs and bruises. About 2 minutes in her phone rings. She jumped off it to rush to her phone and started texting. Looked down just to notice blood dripping off the tip onto the white sheets. She got off phone and said times up. She said I'm sorry but we talked too much. Ahh no you did and was thinking get back and finish but relieved too. Kinda mixed feelings but not about my contributions. I got my clothes on and just walked out after she said times up and sorry 3 times in a row like I was deaf or something. She is strung out, rushing everything, tried to set world record in making squirrels nut, talked and made it my problem, and dude waiting outside to collect the donation so he could go score somewhere for a fix. I will always read reports no matter the circumstances from now on. Worst, horrific, and shady encounter ever. Please stay away. Never had regrets until now.
-
08-02-22 03:09 #10957Regular Member

Posts: 2Seen Dream Girl goes by Anna
I contacted dream girl and originally thought she was going to ask about cashapp and advance portion of her rate to book her. She never did, then I proceeded to search her here in forums. She had a thread that involved a pimp and cash and dash. So I mentioned that to her. She said it was lies. I cautiously proceeded nevertheless after a little negotiation I drove to her location. To my surprise She was fully nude after I walked out from using her bathroom quickly as soon as I got there. So I joined and layed on her bed. Started with a wake me up CBJ and then asked how I wanted it. Booty is nice, cute face, tits smaller than I imagined. Told her to bend over. Grab ahold of all that junk that was very pleasant. She was really into it or just had the most amazing fake moans and excitement I've probably ever experienced from a escort. When I was done she didn't rush me. We talked and left soon afterwards. She is a country Booty bumpkin. Clean, nice, and very attractive. Would recommend. Don't know about the cash and dash that I read. Just my experience.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 22:06 #10956Banned Member

Posts: 133This one is in the title: Miss Kaysie.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
But unfortunately no reviews. I get nervous when people are advertising a snapchat on STG. So far those have all been catfishers.
Google image search on her pics show up all over the country, but she says she travels so that might be legit. Because she travels, that often means higher prices than our locals for the same or worse quality service IMHO. She also might be using the "I am traveling" as a way to hide that she's a catfisher.
She's pitching her OF in her ad. IMHO the chicks pushing digital content hard need to figure out what their lane is and stick to it.
Verdict: Probably real. Probably GPS. But that rack is legit.
Her name is in the text of the ad and also one of the pics:Lizzie Smith.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
Also no reviews.[/QUOTE]The name she uses is in the title: Dreamgirl.
Someone posted a review for her recently that was very detailed and seemed to indicate all sorts of dishonesty / scams being pulled by her.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6043720
Other people in the past have also posted reviews of her ghosting, asking for money up front for sketchy reasons, etc.
I never booked her myself, but a few times I texted I got a sketchy vibe from her that fits with all the negative reviews here. She said she was from Cincinnati.
Verdict: Scammer imho. Maybe a college girl having fun figuring out ways to drive down to a nearby city, steal money from dudes, then safely drive back home.
-
08-01-22 18:41 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 243Looking for a little info
Would love some info on these ladies if anyone has had experience. Even a name so I can search them here. Thanks in advance.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...d/813725828130
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/204022593792
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/424623469613









Reply With Quote






