Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 966 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10975
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    She has had the same routine for a while. You describe the same nightmare I had three years ago. I just wonder what is under the garb. Like the cringing images you need to see, want to look away, but have to see. LOL.
    Body itself is actually pretty nice, but like the previous poster said, absolutely covered in bruises.

  2. #10974
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth859  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her or number would love to try her out.
    Here you go.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948

  3. #10973

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Good or bad?

    Please advice, I plan to visit next week and was thinking about booking with her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ngton/87716472

  4. #10972

    Give feed back

    Quote Originally Posted by EHonda13  [View Original Post]
    If anyone can point me in the right direction or even an updated normal or something to link up with Jenna. The blonde hair blue eyes women.
    Let me know how your experience was. Thinking about hitting her up next week.

  5. #10971

    Reporting in

    Been laying low for several months now. With all the ghosting or just not relying seemed a little pointless. Did the SW thing a few times and both girls are now posting on STG.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/446217738904

    Scooped this one up on 7th. Good time. Looks like her pictures. Got some baby damage in the front. Good BBBJ then doggy at one of the book stores. She told me that she posted from time to time but it looks like she might be posting all the time now.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/995827282493

    Picked this one up a couple different times. First time was great. No signs of drug use. Was coherent and nice to talk to. Book store trip. Great body. Great BBBJ. Great CFS. Wanted to find her again. Second pick up was not so good. She was higher than a giraffes ass. Couldn't hold a conversation. Was a absolute disaster but did get the job done. She does look like her pictures and is very flirty. If you pull the trigger hope it's on a good day.

    Today I jumped back into the STG game.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/798875635522

    Little hard to get ahold of but finally made a time. Exit 110 motel we've all been to. Smoky smell as soon as you hit the door and not the tobacco kind. Pictures are a little flattering. She's a little heavier than I expected. But nice BBBJ. CG then doggy to finish. At the QV price I'll repeat.

    Did see a couple other girls in the parking lot that post. Desiree and I think the other posts as Raven. Desiree is a no go for me. Raven I might have to try.

    Stay safe out there.

  6. #10970

    StoryTime

    Hey guys,

    So I got looking at "Escort Alligator" this morning and I know Most of these ads are bullshit but this one caught my eye. So I text her and she give me some crazy rates and I assume it's bullshit again. So I Google the number. This chick used her real number in her first ad, but has since changed it to an app number. So Google search reveals that she is a real chick who lives in Lex and I will not go into detail about how much info I could figure out from her number. So I text her back wanting to set up a HH visit around lunch and she changed her rate from what she originally stated a few hours earlier. I guess she realized those numbers were not fair market value. So I start driving that way and ask for her address and crickets for about 20 minutes. Then she asked for a pic, which I'm ok with, so I send a bullshit photo. 20 more minutes go by and nothing. So I text and say that I thought she talked a big game and that she should be careful with who she strings along in this hobby because some guys don't like to be fucked with. Being the nice guy I am I say to stay safe and be careful and she says "I know". Then she says for me to come anyways and I said ok and she had 2 minutes to give me the address. She says "nevermind we can try again tomorrow" and I say no I can't, then offers me a freebie tomorrow and I call her on her bullshit.

    I think she is just a hot hornet housewife who is playing games and getting off on it.

    If anyone gets an actual meet up with her please DM me. She talked a big game, everything on the table. Said she needed some money help.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/87756246

  7. #10969

    Big yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Diallosgriddy  [View Original Post]
    So I made a post a month or a couple weeks ago about "ms. V" this the provider I ran into instead when texting ms. V if I haven't already explained before I had two unpleasant meetings with her the first being an outcall I had her come by to my place where at first she seemed nice and pretty she gave me her rates and I opted for hhr think it was 150 so anyways we get into a HJ because she doesn't do BBBJ or CBJ I'm fine wit that we do doggystyle and she's offering me greek for 100 more I tell her I'm good maybe next one I finish we get dressed and she starts hassling me for more money saying her kid is really sick and they're about be homeless just one these women's sad stories just get more money I tell her I'm sorry I can't help so then she leaves I go on about my night but come to my surprise later on that night she's banging on my window saying I didn't pay her and that her pimp need the money or he going to kill me and her I tell her I gave her the money and to leave me alone she stays pacing back at my place trying to get me send more money I don't after awhile she leaves the second visit is when I texted "ms. V" asking I ask for incall this so I don't have go through that again and ik you all probably thinking wow you must like problematic service I was desperate ATM so she say says incall is fine then I get there and she says can't do incall but can offer cv I accept she gets in my car and I spend almost an hr driving around looking for a spot because nun the ones she knows are either dark enough or considered hot so I tell her I can take her to good spot 3 mins up the road she says that's out of her area and that's 50 more my mistake this time was paying her before we even started so she left with an easy 80 without doing anything https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...1/135978307267 I'm new to this site idk if I posted that correctly but I'm glad I came here to avoid more meets like that.
    Pease double check on this site before you visit anymore providers LOL. You are an easy mark if you only depend on 1 or 2 providers. Life is about options.

    "$ opens all doors" -mother teresa.

  8. #10968

    Not so Pretty pink

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...T/110633294809

    Had a "nightmare" with this one. Finally after 2 hours of back and fourth I got her a time at our favorite no-tell off Versailles Rd. Get there, she counts the cash, I ask her to strip down complete (as I am). She just guides me to sit on the end of the bed. I asked again for her to undress. She just pulls out her bruised up Tits, leaving the shirt on. Then she informed me that it's "BBBJ ONLY" becuase of some meds? I told her I'd just want half my cash back and leave. She refuses. I asked her to again strip down, might as well see something. She refuses and says "I'm asking alot from her and I need to chill. Then tells me to let her know when I'm about to pop becuase she doesn't take it. No towel. Nothing. I make her find a towel.

    Worst BBBJ ever for a $.

    Don't even bother with this one. Ripoff, bait and switch, no lights on the room. Just avoid.

    Stay hydrated.
    She has had the same routine for a while. You describe the same nightmare I had three years ago. I just wonder what is under the garb. Like the cringing images you need to see, want to look away, but have to see. LOL.

  9. #10967

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime  [View Original Post]
    She came back to your house to threaten to kill you, and you thought a good solution was to see her at her place next time?

    This probably isn't the hobby for you.
    I've never had pussy that good and his review of her wasn't that good anyway. Talk about thinking with the little head.

  10. #10966
    Quote Originally Posted by Diallosgriddy  [View Original Post]
    I go on about my night but come to my surprise later on that night she's banging on my window saying I didn't pay her and that her pimp need the money or he going to kill me and her I tell her I gave her the money and to leave me alone she stays pacing back at my place trying to get me send more money I don't after awhile she leaves the second visit is when I texted "ms. V" asking I ask for incall this so I don't have go through that again and ik you all probably thinking wow you must like problematic service I was desperate ATM
    She came back to your house to threaten to kill you, and you thought a good solution was to see her at her place next time?

    This probably isn't the hobby for you.

  11. #10965

    Jenna xoxo

    If anyone can point me in the right direction or even an updated normal or something to link up with Jenna. The blonde hair blue eyes women.

  12. #10964

    What a joke

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...T/110633294809

    Had a "nightmare" with this one. Finally after 2 hours of back and fourth I got her a time at our favorite no-tell off Versailles Rd. Get there, she counts the cash, I ask her to strip down complete (as I am). She just guides me to sit on the end of the bed. I asked again for her to undress. She just pulls out her bruised up Tits, leaving the shirt on. Then she informed me that it's "BBBJ ONLY" becuase of some meds? I told her I'd just want half my cash back and leave. She refuses. I asked her to again strip down, might as well see something. She refuses and says "I'm asking alot from her and I need to chill. Then tells me to let her know when I'm about to pop becuase she doesn't take it. No towel. Nothing. I make her find a towel.

    Worst BBBJ ever for a $.

    Don't even bother with this one. Ripoff, bait and switch, no lights on the room. Just avoid.

    Stay hydrated.

  13. #10963
    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Kristen. She is in a safe part of town. I have visited her several times and she never disappoints! One of the best BJ's I have ever had.
    Do you have a link for her or number would love to try her out.

  14. #10962

    Beware of this one

    So I made a post a month or a couple weeks ago about "ms. V" this the provider I ran into instead when texting ms. V if I haven't already explained before I had two unpleasant meetings with her the first being an outcall I had her come by to my place where at first she seemed nice and pretty she gave me her rates and I opted for hhr think it was 150 so anyways we get into a HJ because she doesn't do BBBJ or CBJ I'm fine wit that we do doggystyle and she's offering me greek for 100 more I tell her I'm good maybe next one I finish we get dressed and she starts hassling me for more money saying her kid is really sick and they're about be homeless just one these women's sad stories just get more money I tell her I'm sorry I can't help so then she leaves I go on about my night but come to my surprise later on that night she's banging on my window saying I didn't pay her and that her pimp need the money or he going to kill me and her I tell her I gave her the money and to leave me alone she stays pacing back at my place trying to get me send more money I don't after awhile she leaves the second visit is when I texted "ms. V" asking I ask for incall this so I don't have go through that again and ik you all probably thinking wow you must like problematic service I was desperate ATM so she say says incall is fine then I get there and she says can't do incall but can offer cv I accept she gets in my car and I spend almost an hr driving around looking for a spot because nun the ones she knows are either dark enough or considered hot so I tell her I can take her to good spot 3 mins up the road she says that's out of her area and that's 50 more my mistake this time was paying her before we even started so she left with an easy 80 without doing anything https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...1/135978307267 I'm new to this site idk if I posted that correctly but I'm glad I came here to avoid more meets like that.

  15. #10961

    Dream Girl Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul3469  [View Original Post]
    I contacted dream girl and originally thought she was going to ask about cashapp and advance portion of her rate to book her. She never did, then I proceeded to search her here in forums. She had a thread that involved a pimp and cash and dash. So I mentioned that to her. She said it was lies. I cautiously proceeded nevertheless after a little negotiation I drove to her location. To my surprise She was fully nude after I walked out from using her bathroom quickly as soon as I got there. So I joined and layed on her bed. Started with a wake me up CBJ and then asked how I wanted it. Booty is nice, cute face, tits smaller than I imagined. Told her to bend over. Grab ahold of all that junk that was very pleasant. She was really into it or just had the most amazing fake moans and excitement I've probably ever experienced from a escort. When I was done she didn't rush me. We talked and left soon afterwards. She is a country Booty bumpkin. Clean, nice, and very attractive. Would recommend. Don't know about the cash and dash that I read. Just my experience.
    Interesting since I had thought this was a scam since her ad says "currently in university" because that is what they would say outside of this country for sure! So thanks for the report. What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape