Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 17953
-
08-03-22 21:31 #10978Senior Member

Posts: 41Kelsey
Could one of you fine mongers pm me Kelsey's digits. Thanks in advance.
-
08-03-22 20:12 #10977Senior Member

Posts: 364Never seen a good review
The provider in that add has had nothing but subpar reviews for at least 6 years back. I forget her first few names but it's always been the same, very limited service options, and subpar performance. The pictures are tempting though.
Originally Posted by Finder356
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 18:49 #10976Senior Member

Posts: 33Also, please advice if this looks sus. New to this so looking to the veterans for guidance to not get scammed or baited.
Originally Posted by BlackDipper
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
08-03-22 18:31 #10975Regular Member

Posts: 5Body itself is actually pretty nice, but like the previous poster said, absolutely covered in bruises.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 18:23 #10974Senior Member

Posts: 70Here you go.
Originally Posted by Smooth859
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948
-
08-03-22 16:27 #10973Senior Member

Posts: 33Has anyone had any experience with this one?
Has anyone had any experience with this one? Good or bad?
Please advice, I plan to visit next week and was thinking about booking with her.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ngton/87716472
-
08-03-22 15:26 #10972Senior Member

Posts: 33Give feed back
Let me know how your experience was. Thinking about hitting her up next week.
Originally Posted by EHonda13
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 15:24 #10971Senior Member

Posts: 115Reporting in
Been laying low for several months now. With all the ghosting or just not relying seemed a little pointless. Did the SW thing a few times and both girls are now posting on STG.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/446217738904
Scooped this one up on 7th. Good time. Looks like her pictures. Got some baby damage in the front. Good BBBJ then doggy at one of the book stores. She told me that she posted from time to time but it looks like she might be posting all the time now.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/995827282493
Picked this one up a couple different times. First time was great. No signs of drug use. Was coherent and nice to talk to. Book store trip. Great body. Great BBBJ. Great CFS. Wanted to find her again. Second pick up was not so good. She was higher than a giraffes ass. Couldn't hold a conversation. Was a absolute disaster but did get the job done. She does look like her pictures and is very flirty. If you pull the trigger hope it's on a good day.
Today I jumped back into the STG game.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/798875635522
Little hard to get ahold of but finally made a time. Exit 110 motel we've all been to. Smoky smell as soon as you hit the door and not the tobacco kind. Pictures are a little flattering. She's a little heavier than I expected. But nice BBBJ. CG then doggy to finish. At the QV price I'll repeat.
Did see a couple other girls in the parking lot that post. Desiree and I think the other posts as Raven. Desiree is a no go for me. Raven I might have to try.
Stay safe out there.
-
08-03-22 15:00 #10970Senior Member

Posts: 85StoryTime
Hey guys,
So I got looking at "Escort Alligator" this morning and I know Most of these ads are bullshit but this one caught my eye. So I text her and she give me some crazy rates and I assume it's bullshit again. So I Google the number. This chick used her real number in her first ad, but has since changed it to an app number. So Google search reveals that she is a real chick who lives in Lex and I will not go into detail about how much info I could figure out from her number. So I text her back wanting to set up a HH visit around lunch and she changed her rate from what she originally stated a few hours earlier. I guess she realized those numbers were not fair market value. So I start driving that way and ask for her address and crickets for about 20 minutes. Then she asked for a pic, which I'm ok with, so I send a bullshit photo. 20 more minutes go by and nothing. So I text and say that I thought she talked a big game and that she should be careful with who she strings along in this hobby because some guys don't like to be fucked with. Being the nice guy I am I say to stay safe and be careful and she says "I know". Then she says for me to come anyways and I said ok and she had 2 minutes to give me the address. She says "nevermind we can try again tomorrow" and I say no I can't, then offers me a freebie tomorrow and I call her on her bullshit.
I think she is just a hot hornet housewife who is playing games and getting off on it.
If anyone gets an actual meet up with her please DM me. She talked a big game, everything on the table. Said she needed some money help.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/87756246
-
08-03-22 14:47 #10969Senior Member

Posts: 89Big yikes
Pease double check on this site before you visit anymore providers LOL. You are an easy mark if you only depend on 1 or 2 providers. Life is about options.
Originally Posted by Diallosgriddy
[View Original Post]
"$ opens all doors" -mother teresa.
-
08-03-22 12:31 #10968Senior Member

Posts: 87Not so Pretty pink
She has had the same routine for a while. You describe the same nightmare I had three years ago. I just wonder what is under the garb. Like the cringing images you need to see, want to look away, but have to see. LOL.
Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 11:55 #10967Senior Member

Posts: 568Exactly
I've never had pussy that good and his review of her wasn't that good anyway. Talk about thinking with the little head.
Originally Posted by OnlyThisTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 06:04 #10966Senior Member

Posts: 145She came back to your house to threaten to kill you, and you thought a good solution was to see her at her place next time?
Originally Posted by Diallosgriddy
[View Original Post]
This probably isn't the hobby for you.
-
08-02-22 18:10 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 61Jenna xoxo
If anyone can point me in the right direction or even an updated normal or something to link up with Jenna. The blonde hair blue eyes women.
-
08-02-22 17:51 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 129What a joke
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...T/110633294809
Had a "nightmare" with this one. Finally after 2 hours of back and fourth I got her a time at our favorite no-tell off Versailles Rd. Get there, she counts the cash, I ask her to strip down complete (as I am). She just guides me to sit on the end of the bed. I asked again for her to undress. She just pulls out her bruised up Tits, leaving the shirt on. Then she informed me that it's "BBBJ ONLY" becuase of some meds? I told her I'd just want half my cash back and leave. She refuses. I asked her to again strip down, might as well see something. She refuses and says "I'm asking alot from her and I need to chill. Then tells me to let her know when I'm about to pop becuase she doesn't take it. No towel. Nothing. I make her find a towel.
Worst BBBJ ever for a $.
Don't even bother with this one. Ripoff, bait and switch, no lights on the room. Just avoid.
Stay hydrated.










Reply With Quote





