Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 736 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5708

    Lidiya & Allisson

    Any info on these two? Some of reviews look fake (posted by new users). Lidiya looks fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B

  2. #5707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    LuvKrystal

    Ask her, she didn't seem receptive when I was there based on the crappy experience she left me with. I hope she let's you hit it raw.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    But, does she offer bbfs?

  3. #5706
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's not as facially attractive as her pictures are, acne scars and caked make up. GFE is trash, bragged to me about her bbj skills but I've had better oral from prudish women tbh. You're better off spending the 5 bills on a slur that's 300 and then buying yourself a 6 pack and a steak dinner.
    But, does she offer bbfs?

  4. #5705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    LuvKrystal

    She's not as facially attractive as her pictures are, acne scars and caked make up. GFE is trash, bragged to me about her bbj skills but I've had better oral from prudish women tbh. You're better off spending the 5 bills on a slur that's 300 and then buying yourself a 6 pack and a steak dinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on LuvKrystal on the other site? Couldn't find much of any information on her here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....llevue-Incall-*get-Krystalized-%26%23128142%3 B.

    I feel like she's one of those low-key yet extremely popular providers as she doesn't post often but her ads get a ton of views. Granted she has nice pictures.

    Makes me think she provides something extra when I see a ton of views like that each time. She's on the high end though at 5, so I wouldn't pull the trigger unless it's worth it.

  5. #5704

    Luvkrystal

    Anyone have any info on LuvKrystal on the other site? Couldn't find much of any information on her here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....llevue-Incall-*get-Krystalized-%26%23128142%3 B.

    I feel like she's one of those low-key yet extremely popular providers as she doesn't post often but her ads get a ton of views. Granted she has nice pictures.

    Makes me think she provides something extra when I see a ton of views like that each time. She's on the high end though at 5, so I wouldn't pull the trigger unless it's worth it.

  6. #5703

    Ava_Love

    Saw Ava after seeing good reports on Annie. It appears Annie left for Portland earlier than what her ad said unfortunately. Wonder if she really was just not getting enough business here.

    Pros: Attractive, nice body, good English, believe she's from Panama / Spain.

    Cons: Session hardly felt GFE, was a bit rushed, and ended early after finish. Didn't seem into kissing much at all. Also got the vibe she wasn't in a particularly good mood or wasn't enjoying her day.

    Had a couple good times from that agency before, but they definitely don't check services with all the girls. I've read it in reviews, so I don't have much of an excuse, heh. They have few girls at the moment, but I guess only Leah_Love seems to be definitely GFE. Rest seem hit or miss or lack of reviews.

  7. #5702
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypster  [View Original Post]
    After TNA went down I scrambled and worked out different ways to meet girls. Worked out great. Now that TNA is back up, all I'm seeing there are the same old and overweight girls I'm hoping I don't ever have to go fishing in those waters again.
    Totally agree with you. Still trying to find out where else to look for spinners.

  8. #5701
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?
    Have always wondered myself, but couldn't find much of any info on her when I tried researching awhile back when she returned.

    I'm always less motivated to contact when they only do email or don't show their face. I think a random review said she looked like Emma Stone?

  9. #5700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?
    Does she bareback? That is what I want to know.

  10. #5699

    Jordyn from the SLU group

    Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?

  11. #5698
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the difference between Alana's reg and VIP rate? Assuming first is just CW while latter is FS too.

    Never really feel like asking about rates / services directly as there's always a chance you're not interested and some get annoyed if you don't commit.

    Been a few examples of this strewn about in random ads and I'm getting less and less interested in trying to filter out the other site's ads ever since it came back up.
    You'd be right with that guess. VIP adds GFE / FS.

  12. #5697
    Quote Originally Posted by Sstud  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Naomi and Kiera at a very nice incall hotel. They responded promptly to my contact and am I certain I was texting them and not a manager. They were on time and amazingly good.
    Your only posts on this forum are praising Naomi and Kiera duo and claiming they don't have a pimp. I take it you are their pimp?

  13. #5696

    Naomi link

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Your LInks don't work. Anyone have the TNA link for Naomi?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?468171-Naomi

  14. #5695
    Quote Originally Posted by HikerWA  [View Original Post]
    A duo would be fun especially if you can BBFS both. What I don't like is the part where it says a duo is 1 hr /1400.
    Yeah a Duo that is close to 3 x individually? That's stupid. If it's all holes uncovered anything goes maybe. Just maybe but I still wouldn't do it. At that price they'll have to suck my cum out of each other's ass and snowball it between them plus let me video the entire thing to make it even remotely worth it.

  15. #5694
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2387980-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Now-offering-duos-with-my-slutty-friend-Kiera-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128076%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-.

    Naomi is saying she offer duo with Kiera.

    I want to bb both. Does anyone know Kiera?

    Is she ok?

    She fun for BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
    Your LInks don't work. Anyone have the TNA link for Naomi?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape