Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 735 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 11015
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockets1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?
    Does she bareback? That is what I want to know.

  2. #5689

    Jordyn from the SLU group

    Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?

  3. #5688
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the difference between Alana's reg and VIP rate? Assuming first is just CW while latter is FS too.

    Never really feel like asking about rates / services directly as there's always a chance you're not interested and some get annoyed if you don't commit.

    Been a few examples of this strewn about in random ads and I'm getting less and less interested in trying to filter out the other site's ads ever since it came back up.
    You'd be right with that guess. VIP adds GFE / FS.

  4. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by Sstud  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Naomi and Kiera at a very nice incall hotel. They responded promptly to my contact and am I certain I was texting them and not a manager. They were on time and amazingly good.
    Your only posts on this forum are praising Naomi and Kiera duo and claiming they don't have a pimp. I take it you are their pimp?

  5. #5686

    Naomi link

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Your LInks don't work. Anyone have the TNA link for Naomi?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?468171-Naomi

  6. #5685
    Quote Originally Posted by HikerWA  [View Original Post]
    A duo would be fun especially if you can BBFS both. What I don't like is the part where it says a duo is 1 hr /1400.
    Yeah a Duo that is close to 3 x individually? That's stupid. If it's all holes uncovered anything goes maybe. Just maybe but I still wouldn't do it. At that price they'll have to suck my cum out of each other's ass and snowball it between them plus let me video the entire thing to make it even remotely worth it.

  7. #5684
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2387980-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Now-offering-duos-with-my-slutty-friend-Kiera-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128076%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-.

    Naomi is saying she offer duo with Kiera.

    I want to bb both. Does anyone know Kiera?

    Is she ok?

    She fun for BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
    Your LInks don't work. Anyone have the TNA link for Naomi?

  8. #5683

    Naomii

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.
    Her dislikes are Greek and MSOG?? Is that accurate?

  9. #5682
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2387980-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Now-offering-duos-with-my-slutty-friend-Kiera-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128076%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-.

    Naomi is saying she offer duo with Kiera.

    I want to bb both. Does anyone know Kiera?

    Is she ok?

    She fun for BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
    A duo would be fun especially if you can BBFS both. What I don't like is the part where it says a duo is 1 hr /1400.

  10. #5681

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.
    That actually makes sense. Don't tempt me with her open menu though. LOL.

  11. #5680

    Naomi and Kiera. Amazing 3 some

    I just had an epic 3 some with Naomi and Kiera. They were in a really high quality hotel and were prompt. I am quite certain that I was communicating directly with them and doubt there was any manager involved. I highly recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.

  12. #5679

    Great Duo Experience with Naomi and Kiera

    I just saw Naomi and Kiera at a very nice incall hotel. They responded promptly to my contact and am I certain I was texting them and not a manager. They were on time and amazingly good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.

  13. #5678

    Alana Kay

    Anyone know the difference between Alana's reg and VIP rate? Assuming first is just CW while latter is FS too.

    Never really feel like asking about rates / services directly as there's always a chance you're not interested and some get annoyed if you don't commit.

    Been a few examples of this strewn about in random ads and I'm getting less and less interested in trying to filter out the other site's ads ever since it came back up.

  14. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoi69  [View Original Post]
    She's a danger to the board and homeless. There's been reports of her outing people. I'd stay away, but that's my honest opinion.
    Damn, she's really homeless and possibly crazy? Geeze there wasn't even an age posted on the profile, didn't think that old. Thanks for the warning fellas.

  15. #5676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see Naomi before but she flaked on me and ghosted twice after driving all the way down to her motel. I don't know which Kiera she is referring to. Seems like a managed girl who maybe overbooks would be my guess. I haven't seen her recent ads since I'm not on that board but she used to advertise no AA an no GFE. That's usually a sign of a pimped girl but she does kind of look like Paris Hilton so I wanted to try her anyway. I don't like having my time wasted so I won't be contacting her again. Just my two cents.
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape