Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 11019
-
08-03-22 15:29 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 671Luvkrystal
Anyone have any info on LuvKrystal on the other site? Couldn't find much of any information on her here.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....llevue-Incall-*get-Krystalized-%26%23128142%3 B.
I feel like she's one of those low-key yet extremely popular providers as she doesn't post often but her ads get a ton of views. Granted she has nice pictures.
Makes me think she provides something extra when I see a ton of views like that each time. She's on the high end though at 5, so I wouldn't pull the trigger unless it's worth it.
-
08-03-22 15:14 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 671Ava_Love
Saw Ava after seeing good reports on Annie. It appears Annie left for Portland earlier than what her ad said unfortunately. Wonder if she really was just not getting enough business here.
Pros: Attractive, nice body, good English, believe she's from Panama / Spain.
Cons: Session hardly felt GFE, was a bit rushed, and ended early after finish. Didn't seem into kissing much at all. Also got the vibe she wasn't in a particularly good mood or wasn't enjoying her day.
Had a couple good times from that agency before, but they definitely don't check services with all the girls. I've read it in reviews, so I don't have much of an excuse, heh. They have few girls at the moment, but I guess only Leah_Love seems to be definitely GFE. Rest seem hit or miss or lack of reviews.
-
08-03-22 01:19 #5692Regular Member

Posts: 6Totally agree with you. Still trying to find out where else to look for spinners.
Originally Posted by Hypster
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 21:39 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 671Have always wondered myself, but couldn't find much of any info on her when I tried researching awhile back when she returned.
Originally Posted by Rockets1234
[View Original Post]
I'm always less motivated to contact when they only do email or don't show their face. I think a random review said she looked like Emma Stone?
-
08-02-22 20:58 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 1018Does she bareback? That is what I want to know.
Originally Posted by Rockets1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:49 #5689Regular Member

Posts: 15Jordyn from the SLU group
Anyone seen her? She was around a few years ago and disappeared but now is back. How is the face and how tight is the body?
-
08-02-22 16:53 #5688Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269You're right
You'd be right with that guess. VIP adds GFE / FS.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 15:15 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 77Your only posts on this forum are praising Naomi and Kiera duo and claiming they don't have a pimp. I take it you are their pimp?
Originally Posted by Sstud
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 12:19 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 71Naomi link
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?468171-Naomi
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:55 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 1404Yeah a Duo that is close to 3 x individually? That's stupid. If it's all holes uncovered anything goes maybe. Just maybe but I still wouldn't do it. At that price they'll have to suck my cum out of each other's ass and snowball it between them plus let me video the entire thing to make it even remotely worth it.
Originally Posted by HikerWA
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:47 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 340Your LInks don't work. Anyone have the TNA link for Naomi?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 01:40 #5683Regular Member

Posts: 3Naomii
Her dislikes are Greek and MSOG?? Is that accurate?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 01:05 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 76A duo would be fun especially if you can BBFS both. What I don't like is the part where it says a duo is 1 hr /1400.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 23:24 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 387Naomi
That actually makes sense. Don't tempt me with her open menu though. LOL.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 23:24 #5680Regular Member

Posts: 5Naomi and Kiera. Amazing 3 some
I just had an epic 3 some with Naomi and Kiera. They were in a really high quality hotel and were prompt. I am quite certain that I was communicating directly with them and doubt there was any manager involved. I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





