Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 736 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5693

    Naomii

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.
    Her dislikes are Greek and MSOG?? Is that accurate?

  2. #5692
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2387980-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Now-offering-duos-with-my-slutty-friend-Kiera-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128076%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-.

    Naomi is saying she offer duo with Kiera.

    I want to bb both. Does anyone know Kiera?

    Is she ok?

    She fun for BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
    A duo would be fun especially if you can BBFS both. What I don't like is the part where it says a duo is 1 hr /1400.

  3. #5691

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.
    That actually makes sense. Don't tempt me with her open menu though. LOL.

  4. #5690

    Naomi and Kiera. Amazing 3 some

    I just had an epic 3 some with Naomi and Kiera. They were in a really high quality hotel and were prompt. I am quite certain that I was communicating directly with them and doubt there was any manager involved. I highly recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.

  5. #5689

    Great Duo Experience with Naomi and Kiera

    I just saw Naomi and Kiera at a very nice incall hotel. They responded promptly to my contact and am I certain I was texting them and not a manager. They were on time and amazingly good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.

  6. #5688

    Alana Kay

    Anyone know the difference between Alana's reg and VIP rate? Assuming first is just CW while latter is FS too.

    Never really feel like asking about rates / services directly as there's always a chance you're not interested and some get annoyed if you don't commit.

    Been a few examples of this strewn about in random ads and I'm getting less and less interested in trying to filter out the other site's ads ever since it came back up.

  7. #5687
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoi69  [View Original Post]
    She's a danger to the board and homeless. There's been reports of her outing people. I'd stay away, but that's my honest opinion.
    Damn, she's really homeless and possibly crazy? Geeze there wasn't even an age posted on the profile, didn't think that old. Thanks for the warning fellas.

  8. #5686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see Naomi before but she flaked on me and ghosted twice after driving all the way down to her motel. I don't know which Kiera she is referring to. Seems like a managed girl who maybe overbooks would be my guess. I haven't seen her recent ads since I'm not on that board but she used to advertise no AA an no GFE. That's usually a sign of a pimped girl but she does kind of look like Paris Hilton so I wanted to try her anyway. I don't like having my time wasted so I won't be contacting her again. Just my two cents.
    Just so you know, when texting it is her pimp.

    She will allow anything as will Kiera.

    They also may get so high they pass out.

  9. #5685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?
    Idk man. 70 year old homeless women are not my thing. .

    If you like 70 year olds, go up toLynnwoid to one of the AMPs.

    200 $ and you are barebacking granny.

  10. #5684
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but Greek's not on the menu?
    She's a danger to the board and homeless. There's been reports of her outing people. I'd stay away, but that's my honest opinion.

  11. #5683

    Asha

    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?
    Never seen the Granny but she used to be a mod on TNA. She is supposedly nuts.

  12. #5682

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2387980-*sexxxy-dirrty-blonde*Now-offering-duos-with-my-slutty-friend-Kiera-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23128076%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-.

    Naomi is saying she offer duo with Kiera.

    I want to bb both. Does anyone know Kiera?

    Is she ok?

    She fun for BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera
    I tried to see Naomi before but she flaked on me and ghosted twice after driving all the way down to her motel. I don't know which Kiera she is referring to. Seems like a managed girl who maybe overbooks would be my guess. I haven't seen her recent ads since I'm not on that board but she used to advertise no AA an no GFE. That's usually a sign of a pimped girl but she does kind of look like Paris Hilton so I wanted to try her anyway. I don't like having my time wasted so I won't be contacting her again. Just my two cents.

  13. #5681
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaluator  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?
    I personally would not do her for free, she is a head case and has over have the board on ignore. But then they do say that psycho chicks are great in bed. Let us know how it works out for you.

  14. #5680

    TarzansWife

    New girl up in the north end. Looks way to hot for the usual Bellingham escorts. Reached out haven't had any response yet, guessing she has been super busy.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....to-find-out%85

  15. #5679

    Asha from tna

    Has anyone seen Asha?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?365031-Asha

    She's a hot looking MILF who seems like she would be fun.

    She's also got an OF. Seems like she does have some vids with butt stuff, but greek's not on the menu?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape